Windows 10: How many printer can connect windows 10 or windows 7

Discus and support How many printer can connect windows 10 or windows 7 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, I have problem about the connect printers. My problem is: - I have 100 printer can connect LAN net word, I want to know the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by quan dang, Aug 13, 2018.

1. quan dang Win User

How many printer can connect windows 10 or windows 7

Hi Microsoft,

I have problem about the connect printers.

My problem is:

- I have 100 printer can connect LAN net word, I want to know the windows 10 or windows 7 can be add printer to all 100 printer?

(add printer using TCP/IP address or hostname),

- How many printers can be connect windows 10 or windows 7 (which using TCP/IP address)?

Thanks & Best Regards.

:)

quan dang, Aug 13, 2018
  2. alexp999 Win User

Can't connect to network printer on Windows 7

Hi,

I have a big HP A3 printer setup on my USR router, and its been working great on XP and Vista, I just go to add printer, add network printer, add by name, and paste in the following address.

http://192.168.2.1:1631/printers/My_Printer

I have just gone to do this on Windows 7 and it says it cannot connect.

Even the router is reporting it as connected and ready *Confused How many printer can connect windows 10 or windows 7 :confused:

alexp999, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 13, 2018
  4. How many printer can connect windows 10 or windows 7

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

How many printer can connect windows 10 or windows 7

1. How many printer can connect windows 10 or windows 7 - Similar Threads - many printer connect

2. how can i fix windows cannot connection printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can i fix windows cannot connection printer: helloi have printer model sharp mx m200d.i have 1 server and 5 clint.i want share my printer to clients.setting and another thing are good and don't have problem because i have driver shard.But when I want to install the printer on the client systems, it gives me the error...
  3. how can i fix windows cannot connection printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i fix windows cannot connection printer: helloi have printer model sharp mx m200d.i have 1 server and 5 clint.i want share my printer to clients.setting and another thing are good and don't have problem because i have driver shard.But when I want to install the printer on the client systems, it gives me the error...
  4. How many files can be on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How many files can be on windows 10: hi there I would like to share results of scanning details on my personal laptop, it shows me that laptop scanned 1'285'000 files - continues to scan and time it needs 22 hours 45 minutes and scanned files quantity is not even 30%, there is only windows on the laptop nothing...
  5. How many files can be on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How many files can be on windows 10: hi there I would like to share results of scanning details on my personal laptop, it shows me that laptop scanned 1'285'000 files - continues to scan and time it needs 22 hours 45 minutes and scanned files quantity is not even 30%, there is only windows on the laptop nothing...
  6. How many files can be on windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. can not connect window 10 to a window 7 network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can not connect window 10 to a window 7 network: can not connect window 10 to a window 7 network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-connect-window-10-to-a-window-7-network/2be23f00-fb7b-49a2-a7e0-98f1d440aac8
  8. connecting a windows 7 computer to a windows 10 for printer sharing

connecting a windows 7 computer to a windows 10 for printer sharing: since there is no homegroup in windows 10 how can I connect my windows 7 computer to my windows 10 computer and how do I find the settings for home group type password...
  9. How do I connect Windows 10 to shared local printer on Windows 7

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I connect Windows 10 to shared local printer on Windows 7: After an automated windows update, my Windows 10 will NO longer connect to the shared local printer on the Win 7 machine. When I go to ADD PRINTER, no shared printer shows up. However, I can see the shared printer in the network section of Windows Explorer. Please help....
  10. Window 10 will not connect to shared local printer on Windows 7

Window 10 will not connect to shared local printer on Windows 7: My home network has two computers, Windows 10 Pro and Windows 7 Pro, shared on a HOMEGROUP. For many months the Win 10 computer has shared a local HP LaserJet printer connected (LPT1) to my Win 7 machine. Recently, after an automated windows update, my Windows 10 will NO...