Windows 10: How Many "Teams" Does Microsoft Have & How Can They Possibly Keep Up?

Discus and support How Many "Teams" Does Microsoft Have & How Can They Possibly Keep Up? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I come here often and mostly just browse the various forums. Sometimes I'll get some useful information (thank you) and other times I end up just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Homer712, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Homer712 Win User

How Many "Teams" Does Microsoft Have & How Can They Possibly Keep Up?

I come here often and mostly just browse the various forums. Sometimes I'll get some useful information (thank you) and other times I end up just learning something new (again, thank you). But ever since the March CU train wreck I've been paying particular attention to the "nomenclature" of the various releases that get posted. And what has struck me is not only how many releases and types of releases Microsoft is producing, but also that despite the beta, preview and insider channel release being out there for a reasonable amount of time before the "actual" release hits the general population, they still can't get it right! Is it the whole "pandemic work from home" thing, has Microsoft lost focus on the OS portion of their business, or is this just the way things are now? I've seen it at Apple as well. Their release of "Big Sur" OS was equally a train wreck.

We have:
    Insider Current Channel
    Cumulative Update Preview
    Commercial Pre-Release Validation
    Out-of-band Optional Cumulative Update
    Insider Preview Dev Build
    Windows 10 Insider Beta Channel

As well as the standard:
    Cumulative Update
    Windows 10 Feature Upgrade Enabler
    Windows 10 Annual Upgrade

:)

Homer712, Mar 26, 2021
  2. Ramhound Win User

Disable Toast Notifications for Microsoft Teams

It appears what you want will not be possible.

Based on, Notifications in MS Teams, the following is true.

The user concluded the following:

So it appears that toast notifications for Microsoft Teams cannot be disabled, still keep the taskbar icon flashing. It's possible the toast notifications still appearing, in the Activity Center even after they are turned off for all applications, is actually a bug with Microsoft Teams though.

Ramhound, Mar 26, 2021
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Lists in Microsoft Teams is now generally available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/1621979

Brink, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

1. How Many "Teams" Does Microsoft Have & How Can They Possibly Keep Up? - Similar Threads - Many Teams Does

2. Does Microsoft Family have a limit on how many websites you can approve?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Does Microsoft Family have a limit on how many websites you can approve?: I keep trying to approve website but the app keeps saying error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-family-have-a-limit-on-how-many/14f4ec8a-9478-44eb-81de-4a9c1c565754
  3. Does Microsoft Family have a limit on how many websites you can approve?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft Family have a limit on how many websites you can approve?: I keep trying to approve website but the app keeps saying error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-family-have-a-limit-on-how-many/14f4ec8a-9478-44eb-81de-4a9c1c565754
  4. Does Microsoft Family have a limit on how many websites you can approve?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I keep Microsoft from running Teams on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I keep Microsoft from running Teams on startup?: How can I keep Microsoft from running Teams on startup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-keep-microsoft-from-running-teams-on/44d4e9e7-6e97-4285-bd1f-97df3760a217
  6. How can I keep Microsoft from running Teams on startup?

How can I keep Microsoft from running Teams on startup?: How can I keep Microsoft from running Teams on startup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-keep-microsoft-from-running-teams-on/44d4e9e7-6e97-4285-bd1f-97df3760a217
  7. How does Microsoft's Store keep-backed up?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How does Microsoft's Store keep-backed up?: How does Microsoft's get any messages?-You see there is problem that my store needed a update or something and KEEP asking, sending feedback, and left number to call still nothing....So my question is this "If the Microsoft store can't update my installed application or...
  8. How does Microsoft's Store keep-backed up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How does Microsoft's Store keep-backed up?: How does Microsoft's get any messages?-You see there is problem that my store needed a update or something and KEEP asking, sending feedback, and left number to call still nothing....So my question is this "If the Microsoft store can't update my installed application or...
  9. How does Microsoft's Store keep-backed up?

10. How many back ups does Microsoft have

in Windows 10 Support
    How many back ups does Microsoft have: I wonder now with this new Windows 10 free offer how secure MS servers will be ? Since all computers that upgrade will have their hardware register with MS servers you know hackers are going to try to break in and disorder their system . Can you imagine a few years from now...