Windows 10: How many times can i redeem gift code for 365 Personal?

Discus and support How many times can i redeem gift code for 365 Personal? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Got a bunch of these for Christmas. I would like to know how many times I can redeem them for my 365 Personal plan. I already redeemed it yesterday.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PlaneConversation6, Dec 25, 2020.

1. How many times can i redeem gift code for 365 Personal?

Got a bunch of these for Christmas. I would like to know how many times I can redeem them for my 365 Personal plan.

I already redeemed it yesterday. If i were to redeem it again, would my subscription be extended by a year?

submitted by /u/PlaneConversation6
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PlaneConversation6, Dec 25, 2020

2. I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?

I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?

CaioSilva7, Dec 25, 2020
  3. 3psisme Win User
    Problems redeeming gift card

I'm trying to redeem a $60 gift card that was an inclusion with an Office 365 subscription purchase (and some other bundled items). Terms of the gift card state it must be redeemed by May1, 2016 and spent within 365 days of redemption. I follow the redemption
    instructions by going to the Microsoft.com/redeem site and enter the 25-digit code. I know it's a valid code because the site correctly returns the SKU of the gift card, its value and gives me the option to redeem or cancel. Of course I continue and choose
    'redeem' but get the error message "Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later." Well this has been going on for weeks and I'm getting too close to the expiration date
    of this gift card to keep waiting for success.

I have screen shots of all these failures which I won't post here because they identify the 25-digit redemption code. Not sure how to proceed and get my gift card successfully redeemed.

Anybody else have this issue?

3psisme, Dec 25, 2020
  4. How many times can i redeem gift code for 365 Personal?

Microsoft.com/redeem isn’t woking!

Hi,

Based on the information that you've provided, you were not able to redeem your gift cards. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Were you getting any error messages when trying to access microsoft.com/redeem? If so, could you possibly send us a screenshot?
    • Have you tried to use any other browser to access the said website?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check on this
    link
    for more information regarding redeeming a gift card or code to your Microsoft account. The link also provides you some of the troubleshooting steps if you were unable to redeem a card or code.

For any results, just send us a reply.

Eileen Gal, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

How many times can i redeem gift code for 365 Personal?

1. How many times can i redeem gift code for 365 Personal? - Similar Threads - many times redeem

2. How can i redeem a code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i redeem a code?: I am trying to redeem a code for Fallout 76, however, it says I already own the game. I look in my library and it says that I do not own the game. I believe it is because I currently have Xbox game pass for PC, but I am not sure if this is the case. If this is the case will I...
  3. How can i redeem a code?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i redeem a code?: I am trying to redeem a code for Fallout 76, however, it says I already own the game. I look in my library and it says that I do not own the game. I believe it is because I currently have Xbox game pass for PC, but I am not sure if this is the case. If this is the case will I...
  4. GIFT CARD CODE REDEEM PROBLEM

GIFT CARD CODE REDEEM PROBLEM: I bought rocket league rocketeer pack for PC from India. I redeemed the code in Redeem Code page in Microsoft and it told that my pack is ready. I launched Rocket league via Epic Games in which I was logged in to the same account as in the Microsoft redeem page. But now, I...
  5. How do I redeem the code for a microsoft gift card?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I redeem the code for a microsoft gift card?: How do I get the Microsoft gift card code for the Microsoft gift card?Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-redeem-the-code-for-a-microsoft-gift-card/4645686d-d120-4e7a-993b-a26954202189
  6. How do I redeem the code for a microsoft gift card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I redeem the code for a microsoft gift card?: How do I get the Microsoft gift card code for the Microsoft gift card?Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-redeem-the-code-for-a-microsoft-gift-card/4645686d-d120-4e7a-993b-a26954202189
  7. How do I redeem the code for a microsoft gift card?

8. Gift code can't be redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift code can't be redeemed: Hi, I bought my son a gift code for Minecraft Windows + Launcher. I used my Microsoft account to do this. And when entered the code through the link given in his email, it states that the code has been redeemed. I can see the purchase from my order account. We tried switching...
  9. Gift code can't be redeemed

Gift code can't be redeemed: Hi, I bought my son a gift code for Minecraft Windows + Launcher. I used my Microsoft account to do this. And when entered the code through the link given in his email, it states that the code has been redeemed. I can see the purchase from my order account. We tried switching...
  10. I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?: I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-fortnite-gift-code-for-a-pc-person-as-a/f1adbe64-852a-41de-90f0-b37ac257228a