Windows 10: How many times can I use my Windows activation key.

Discus and support How many times can I use my Windows activation key. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I had a key with my school for Windows 10 Pro N. And I used it quite a lot for various PCs Because I'm in IT But today I couldn't because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by WillyPODDEVIN, Feb 8, 2020.

1. How many times can I use my Windows activation key.

Hello,

I had a key with my school for Windows 10 Pro N. And I used it quite a lot for various PCs Because I'm in IT

But today I couldn't because the "key is already used on another device". So I guess there's a maximum of device you can use a single key on. I suppose it's around 5

My question is : Is there a way to know how many times and on which computer I did use it? And is there a way to disable the key on older computers? Even VMs

:)

WillyPODDEVIN, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Maban Win User

windows 8 activation key

You can use a Windows key as many time as you want provided it's only on one computer at a time. If the automated activation fails, just call the number it provides. Six minutes later, you're activated again. If it asks you how many computers it's on, just say "one" and you're golden.

Maban, Feb 8, 2020
  3. FX-GMC Win User
    Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, Feb 8, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

How many times can I use my Windows activation key.

activate windows 7 oem key

There is no difference between the OEM disc and the Retail disc with Windows 7. A retail disc will accept a OEM or Retail key, and vise versa.

If the OEM Key wasn't going to work with the disc you have, it would have stopped you during the install when it first asked you for the key, not during activation.

What is likely the problem is that, since the OEM version has already been activated once, it is failing activation again. Activate it over the phone using the option given to you on the failed activation screen, and you shouldn't have a problem activating it.

newtekie1, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

How many times can I use my Windows activation key.

1. How many times can I use my Windows activation key. - Similar Threads - many times activation

2. in how many devices the windows 11 pro activation key can be used ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in how many devices the windows 11 pro activation key can be used ?: 9152595958 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-how-many-devices-the-windows-11-pro-activation/0d5c3296-462a-429a-b85a-3fd948e32f61
  3. in how many devices the windows 11 pro activation key can be used ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    in how many devices the windows 11 pro activation key can be used ?: 9152595958 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-how-many-devices-the-windows-11-pro-activation/0d5c3296-462a-429a-b85a-3fd948e32f61
  4. How many time the activation key of a license purchased over csp can be used ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How many time the activation key of a license purchased over csp can be used ?: How many time the activation key of a license purchased over csp windows server can be used ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-time-the-activation-key-of-a-license/6da6b76c-2329-42bb-ade6-9128889519b2
  5. How many time the activation key of a license purchased over csp can be used ?

How many time the activation key of a license purchased over csp can be used ?: How many time the activation key of a license purchased over csp windows server can be used ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-time-the-activation-key-of-a-license/6da6b76c-2329-42bb-ade6-9128889519b2
  6. How many times can I use my Windows 10 Home product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How many times can I use my Windows 10 Home product key?: Hey everyone!I have a Win 10 Home product key which I bought a pretty long time ago and wanted to ask how many times I can use it. I am about to buy a new machine and I am not quite sure if I'll be able to install Windows with the same key. Are there any requirements which I...
  7. How many times can I use my Windows 10 Home product key?

How many times can I use my Windows 10 Home product key?: Hey everyone!I have a Win 10 Home product key which I bought a pretty long time ago and wanted to ask how many times I can use it. I am about to buy a new machine and I am not quite sure if I'll be able to install Windows with the same key. Are there any requirements which I...
  8. How many times can I use my Windows 10 Home product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. How many times can I use a key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How many times can I use a key?: I currently have Windows 10 on my PC. I plan on building a new one pretty soon, and I was wondering when I install Windows 10 can I use the same key? I’ve read that The same key cannot be activates on 2 different PCs. Is it possible to reactive Windows on my current PC so I...
  10. How many times I can use the same bit-locker key?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How many times I can use the same bit-locker key?: Hello I already used once my bit-locker recovery key to recover my windows, is that possible to use the same recovery key for second time? Thank You Pouya Sepanta IT Technician...