Windows 10: How many times can one reset windows for windows 10?

Discus and support How many times can one reset windows for windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I know for other operating systems if you reformat a certain amount of times your cd key no longer is valid and you need to buy a new key, well so i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by D3ltax55, Dec 31, 2018.

1. D3ltax55 Win User

How many times can one reset windows for windows 10?

I know for other operating systems if you reformat a certain amount of times your cd key no longer is valid and you need to buy a new key, well so i hear.
    I am wondering with windows 10 reset your pc feature is the same as reformatting with other OP? Is there a limit on how many times you can reset your pc with windows 10? I still have the upgrade version of windows 10 from back in the day.

:)

D3ltax55, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

Windows 10 always resets my Time

Is your time zone set correctly in the OS? The OS has the ability to change the CMOS clock, so if you didn't setup your Windows Time correctly, then it is defaulted to Pacific Standard Time. It could also be a CMOS battery issue...but usually your time AND date will reset...so you'll see 12:00, January 1, 1979 or similar if the clock is resetting from a bad CMOS. If you shut your PC down, unplug it from the wall for say like 10 minutes, then plug back in and boot into BIOS, is your time/date wrong?

Kursah, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

1. How many times can one reset windows for windows 10? - Similar Threads - many times reset

2. How to reset time on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to reset time on windows 10?: It's currently 08:41 but my surface is saying it is 03:30 - i have gone into the settings to fix this and restarted my surface multiple times but it will not reset correctly. Please could you tell me if there is alternative fix without having to rebuild the surface?...
  3. How many files can be on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How many files can be on windows 10: hi there I would like to share results of scanning details on my personal laptop, it shows me that laptop scanned 1'285'000 files - continues to scan and time it needs 22 hours 45 minutes and scanned files quantity is not even 30%, there is only windows on the laptop nothing...
  4. How many files can be on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How many files can be on windows 10: hi there I would like to share results of scanning details on my personal laptop, it shows me that laptop scanned 1'285'000 files - continues to scan and time it needs 22 hours 45 minutes and scanned files quantity is not even 30%, there is only windows on the laptop nothing...
  5. How many files can be on windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. How many time can I Reactivate Windows with a Digital License?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How many time can I Reactivate Windows with a Digital License?: Hello,I have a Windows 10 PC Which is activated using Digital License but, My question is that, How many time can I activate Windows using that Digital license I am asking this because when I open CMD.exe and type "slmgr /dlv", It says that I have 1001 Rearm Count.Thanks!...
  7. How many time can I Reactivate Windows with a Digital License?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How many time can I Reactivate Windows with a Digital License?: Hello,I have a Windows 10 PC Which is activated using Digital License but, My question is that, How many time can I activate Windows using that Digital license I am asking this because when I open CMD.exe and type "slmgr /dlv", It says that I have 1001 Rearm Count.Thanks!...
  8. How many Windows Servers can be activativated with one MAK key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How many Windows Servers can be activativated with one MAK key?: Not so far ago my company buy 4 Open Licenses for 4 new instances of Windows Server 2019 Standard 16 core. In private cabinet I see only one new license with 1 MAK key for Windows Server 2019 Standard which has 45 activations. My question is - I can use this key only for...
  9. How many times can you reinstall Windows 10 in one day?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How many times can you reinstall Windows 10 in one day?: Digital license not linked to Microsoft Account. No longer asking for a user but to sign into Microsoft Account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-times-can-you-reinstall-windows-10-in-one/9417435d-866c-4869-b8e4-7955baecd138
  10. Can to many Factory Resets damage a Windows 10 computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can to many Factory Resets damage a Windows 10 computer?: Example two if the computer is getting black screen issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-to-many-factory-resets-damage-a-windows-10/bcf94bde-2425-45f5-8c7c-f98748d95a8b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how many times we can reset window 10

2. window phone problem many times restart