Windows 10: How many times do I have to do a clean install?

Discus and support How many times do I have to do a clean install? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows speech recognition never worked from the beginning. Did a lot of tweaks to try to get it to work. Still it gives the same error "The language... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/scottfree872, Jul 30, 2020.

1. How many times do I have to do a clean install?

Windows speech recognition never worked from the beginning. Did a lot of tweaks to try to get it to work. Still it gives the same error "The language must be the same as the UI language". Standard Default US English. I could rant a lot better if I had speech recognition. Microsoft Support "As always - since the beginning", is obscure and of no help at all. They should let the software engineers run the company. - Sure this will probably get removed, so you'll never even see it. - Guess I''ll re-install "Again". I'd use Linux, but I pretty ingrained in Visual Studio. Maybe I'll just go work on a farm.

submitted by /u/scottfree872
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/scottfree872, Jul 30, 2020

2. How many cores do you fold with?

Pretty straight forward, just break it down to AMD and Nvidia..... how many cores do you fold with?? List CPU's too if they're folding.

Me: 528 Nvidia from 3x 8800GT and 2x 8800GS
    Also have a Xeon 5140 folding running vmware

Beertintedgoggles, Jul 30, 2020
  3. jasonisom Win User
    how do i unlick pipeline from 12 to 16

hey guys i want to learn how to step to step to unlock from 12 to 16 using flash bios can some of u guys teach me step to step how to do it? i have floppy and i tried try when restart computer but say error cant read or remove floppy. so can someone help me how it work? also i have ati tool .24 of course but what another more do i need? i have atiflash too

jasonisom, Jul 30, 2020
  4. How many times do I have to do a clean install?

How do I clean out File;Properties;Details;Tags dropdown lists

I have over the last year or so populated this dropdown with many entries that I now want to remove. I see how to do it file by file (thanks to your tutorials) but would like to reset/clear out these dropdown lists to start again.
    Many thanks
    How many times do I have to do a clean install? [​IMG]

Owen Howell, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

How many times do I have to do a clean install?

1. How many times do I have to do a clean install? - Similar Threads - many times clean

2. How do I do a 'clean install' for Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I do a 'clean install' for Windows 7?: I had downloaded Windows 10 but I still prefer Windows 7 and I have the Original USB installation stick to reload Windows 7. I'm not sure if I have to use a Command prompt and Format C: or if I can just use the BIOS and boot from USB. I just want it to work properly with no...
  3. How do I do a 'clean install' for Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I do a 'clean install' for Windows 7?: I had downloaded Windows 10 but I still prefer Windows 7 and I have the Original USB installation stick to reload Windows 7. I'm not sure if I have to use a Command prompt and Format C: or if I can just use the BIOS and boot from USB. I just want it to work properly with no...
  4. How do I clean install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I clean install?: I'm planning to do a factory reset. but recently I got few recommendations that I should do a clean install instead. What is better? Factory reset or clean install?If so, how do I clean install?...
  5. How do I clean install?

How do I clean install?: I'm planning to do a factory reset. but recently I got few recommendations that I should do a clean install instead. What is better? Factory reset or clean install?If so, how do I clean install?...
  6. how many times do you have buy mirosoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how many times do you have buy mirosoft 365: this a nightmare. i got a computer from VR and they bought me MS 365 ad set up an account with outlook, i pay google for extra data cloud and ruuning out and have documents that won't download, i can't seem to find any help with out paying out more money to fix this mess.. I...
  7. how many times do you have buy mirosoft 365

how many times do you have buy mirosoft 365: this a nightmare. i got a computer from VR and they bought me MS 365 ad set up an account with outlook, i pay google for extra data cloud and ruuning out and have documents that won't download, i can't seem to find any help with out paying out more money to fix this mess.. I...
  8. How do digital licenses work/how many do I have?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do digital licenses work/how many do I have?: I have an personal Microsoft 365 subscription. I have 3 devices licensed for Windows - 2 for Windows 11 which are in a Parallels VM, 1 for Windows 10 on a Dell laptop purchased with Windows an older laptop.I just created a VM in Parallels, and after logging into my Microsoft...
  9. How do digital licenses work/how many do I have?

How do digital licenses work/how many do I have?: I have an personal Microsoft 365 subscription. I have 3 devices licensed for Windows - 2 for Windows 11 which are in a Parallels VM, 1 for Windows 10 on a Dell laptop purchased with Windows an older laptop.I just created a VM in Parallels, and after logging into my Microsoft...
  10. How do I do a clean re install of windows if I already have windows installed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I do a clean re install of windows if I already have windows installed?: I want to do a complete fresh re install of windows, but I do not know how to do it on my computer that I'm using right now that already has windows 10 installed on it. I already reset the computer, but I think a fresh install is more likely to get the job done.I'm assuming I...