Windows 10: How many times system restart when installing windows 10?

Discus and support How many times system restart when installing windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just got my new laptop today with freeos, and i just downloaded latest ISO for windows 10 rs 4. I am using USB to install the windows. As usual after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mikelferdinan, Aug 1, 2018.

1. How many times system restart when installing windows 10?

I just got my new laptop today with freeos, and i just downloaded latest ISO for windows 10 rs 4. I am using USB to install the windows. As usual after some step like copying windows file, installing etc system will automatically restart and it will begin to process where there is windows logo and rotating circle processing starting services, getting ready with percentage and restart automatically, is this supposed to be restart after getting ready with 100%?
    And then as usual we have to choose language region and etc, my windows just installed fine.

:)

mikelferdinan, Aug 1, 2018
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 1, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2018
  4. How many times system restart when installing windows 10?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

How many times system restart when installing windows 10?

1. How many times system restart when installing windows 10? - Similar Threads - many times system

2. My computer in is installing windows and it is stuck at 64% and restarting so many times...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer in is installing windows and it is stuck at 64% and restarting so many times...: My computer keeps blue screaming and so I restarted my computer and when I did it was working fine installing windows but when it got to 64% it said "Choose an operating system" and I can't do anything about it...
  3. My computer in is installing windows and it is stuck at 64% and restarting so many times...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer in is installing windows and it is stuck at 64% and restarting so many times...: My computer keeps blue screaming and so I restarted my computer and when I did it was working fine installing windows but when it got to 64% it said "Choose an operating system" and I can't do anything about it...
  4. My computer in is installing windows and it is stuck at 64% and restarting so many times...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 install takes too many times at 78%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install takes too many times at 78%: I don't know why does it takes so long about this. before 78%, the installation was fast. Gained 1 percent every minute maybe but it has stuck at 78 for more than 1 hour maybe. I'm installing Windows 10 with installation tool....
  6. How many minutes is required in restarting system after update

How many minutes is required in restarting system after update: How many minutes is required to restart windows 10 after update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-minutes-is-required-in-restarting-system/1707ccaf-4b65-43b7-a90d-afe1c968e530
  7. How many minutes is required in restarting system after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How many minutes is required in restarting system after update: How many minutes is required to restart windows 10 after update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-minutes-is-required-in-restarting-system/1707ccaf-4b65-43b7-a90d-afe1c968e530
  8. Windows 10 only boots to recovery manager, no matter how many times restarted. Factory...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 only boots to recovery manager, no matter how many times restarted. Factory...: I don't have a virus on my computer but I pressed a button on my keyboard and windows crashed. Now when it boots it says recovery manager failed to recover windows and Log File: G:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt...
  9. Windows 10 only boots to recovery manager, no matter how many times restarted. Factory...

Windows 10 only boots to recovery manager, no matter how many times restarted. Factory...: I don't have a virus on my computer but I pressed a button on my keyboard and windows crashed. Now when it boots it says recovery manager failed to recover windows and Log File: G:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt...
  10. Windows 10 only boots to recovery manager, no matter how many times restarted. Factory...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging