Windows 10: How many updates do I have to put if I installed a 2015 iso ?

Discus and support How many updates do I have to put if I installed a 2015 iso ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I changed my laptop OS to Ubuntu from windows 10 in 2015. I still had the iso file with me. My mom wanted a laptop as I use a new one I decided... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/stfuandkissmyturtle, Apr 5, 2020.

1. How many updates do I have to put if I installed a 2015 iso ?

Hello, I changed my laptop OS to Ubuntu from windows 10 in 2015. I still had the iso file with me. My mom wanted a laptop as I use a new one I decided to put windows 10, my original iso on it again. But while installing it struck me that windows has undergone tins of update since 2015. Do I need to put all those updates in line ? Or shud I just download a new one ? Is there a way I can directly install the latest version updates for the 2015 ?

submitted by /u/stfuandkissmyturtle
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/stfuandkissmyturtle, Apr 5, 2020

2. Best way to OS to iso to install?!

Norton ghost can make ISO's of a HDD but I would just suggest making a whole image and placing it on a thumbdrive cause its faster to install instead of useing a DVD drive.

brandonwh64, Apr 5, 2020
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Apr 5, 2020
  4. How many updates do I have to put if I installed a 2015 iso ?

Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

MohawkAngel, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

How many updates do I have to put if I installed a 2015 iso ?

1. How many updates do I have to put if I installed a 2015 iso ? - Similar Threads - many updates put

2. How do digital licenses work/how many do I have?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do digital licenses work/how many do I have?: I have an personal Microsoft 365 subscription. I have 3 devices licensed for Windows - 2 for Windows 11 which are in a Parallels VM, 1 for Windows 10 on a Dell laptop purchased with Windows an older laptop.I just created a VM in Parallels, and after logging into my Microsoft...
  3. How do digital licenses work/how many do I have?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do digital licenses work/how many do I have?: I have an personal Microsoft 365 subscription. I have 3 devices licensed for Windows - 2 for Windows 11 which are in a Parallels VM, 1 for Windows 10 on a Dell laptop purchased with Windows an older laptop.I just created a VM in Parallels, and after logging into my Microsoft...
  4. how do i put an app i installed as a player on here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i put an app i installed as a player on here?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/notlityet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lp2wv3/how_do_i_put_an_app_i_installed_as_a_player_on/
  5. How to determine before install if I have the correct ISO?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to determine before install if I have the correct ISO?: How do I determine before blowing away an existing installation if my Install Media has WIndows 10 Pro versus Windows 10 Home? I have paid for two disks, both of which were supposed to be Win 10 Pro, and after install I still had Windows 10 HOME, not Pro....
  6. how do i turn off having to put in a password to sing in?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i turn off having to put in a password to sing in?: i have windows 10 Home and the OS build is 19041.388.............................someone plezz HELP........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-having-to-put-in-a-password-to/39691866-2f5a-40c4-977e-91d88b4a0f48
  7. How many times do I have to do a clean install?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How many times do I have to do a clean install?: Windows speech recognition never worked from the beginning. Did a lot of tweaks to try to get it to work. Still it gives the same error "The language must be the same as the UI language". Standard Default US English. I could rant a lot better if I had speech recognition....
  8. how do i turn off having to put in a password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do i turn off having to put in a password: so my computer opens up. i just want to turn on my laptop an do what i need to do. i live alone and no one uses my laptop but me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-having-to-put-in-a-password/ce9b4885-1376-45ad-b771-37453a015781
  9. How do I update this Windows 10 computer that I have not used since 2015?

How do I update this Windows 10 computer that I have not used since 2015?: Oh. Heh. Beginners` error...(tho I'm not one; just out of date) thinking Subject was my submitted question. Ok. So -- How do I safely update this Windows 10 computer that no one has used since about 2015? That's it, thanks!...
  10. Same ISO many installs

Same ISO many installs: If I understand the premise, the ISO on a USB is for the purpose of preparing for the actual installation. The installation follows, with a download. I will be upgrading between 20 and 40 units for a Seniors Center, where I work as a volunteer. Can I use ONE ISO on the...