Windows 10: how many "why is windows 10 a POS?" thread do you need to make it less ****?

Discus and support how many "why is windows 10 a POS?" thread do you need to make it less ****? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Question speaks for itself. Hey SATYA, How many "why is windows 10 a POS?" threads/opinions/comments do you need to make it less of a POS?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MertSu, May 19, 2020.

1. MertSu Win User

how many "why is windows 10 a POS?" thread do you need to make it less ****?

Question speaks for itself. Hey SATYA, How many "why is windows 10 a POS?" threads/opinions/comments do you need to make it less of a POS?

:)

MertSu, May 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 19, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 19, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, May 19, 2020
Thema:

1. how many "why is windows 10 a POS?" thread do you need to make it less ****? - Similar Threads - many why POS

2. Why do you keep locking threads?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do you keep locking threads?: At the moment I have an issue with automatic update on Windows 10 slowing my computer to a crawl at an inconvenient time. There are threads concerning this, but I am unable to add this comment. You need to allow us to control when the updates happen, like it did on Windows 7....
  3. Why do you keep locking threads?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do you keep locking threads?: At the moment I have an issue with automatic update on Windows 10 slowing my computer to a crawl at an inconvenient time. There are threads concerning this, but I am unable to add this comment. You need to allow us to control when the updates happen, like it did on Windows 7....
  4. Why do you keep locking threads?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How many KMS keys do you need?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How many KMS keys do you need?: I cannot find the definitive answer to this question anywhere, so I'm going to break down and ask: How many KMS keys do you need. For example, if I want to activate Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2012R2, 2016, 2019, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10, how many KMS keys do I...
  6. How do I make this less miserable?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make this less miserable?: I have not used a computer in probably over 5 years. I have just used my phone for my business. Gmail and Google calendar were all I needed. I just bought the Lenovo Flex 15. I am not loving the tiles and the Microsoft apps. Is there anyway to get shortcuts to what I actually...
  7. Why are so many threads "Locked"?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why are so many threads "Locked"?: Some, if not most, don't have working answers yet. What reasons are used in locking the treads? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-so-many-threads-locked/00e722d9-0a3a-42e2-92ef-fb05bf78281d
  8. Why is Windows 10 such a pos

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is Windows 10 such a pos: My frustrations are summed up in the point that if this OS were a game I would have tossed the game into the trash can and hurled it into a skeet flinger. This is a joke of an operating system. The updates, the company-sponsored spyware [img] , the abhorrent retardation...
  9. How many media do you need to make Gr. Father - Father, son backup?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How many media do you need to make Gr. Father - Father, son backup?: I have 2 ext hdd. I wonder if I could do a Gr. Father -Father, son strategy? G. Father 1 would be full (I believe a clone, or image I am not sure) Father differential and S a incremental. Could I put these 2 on he same drive? Thanks 89682
  10. The Win10 upgrade thread - How many PC's are you updating today?

in Windows 10 Support
    The Win10 upgrade thread - How many PC's are you updating today?: I've just started my first of the day, it's my surface pro3, I've used the media creation tool and just selected the first update my PC option. See step 3 here: How to Upgrade to Windows 10 I've a 8.1 macbook air and a Sony All-In-One to do after that. 9240