Windows 10: how many "why is windows 10 a POS?" thread do you need to make it less ****?

Discus and support how many "why is windows 10 a POS?" thread do you need to make it less ****? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Question speaks for itself. Hey SATYA, How many "why is windows 10 a POS?" threads/opinions/comments do you need to make it less of a POS?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MertSu, May 19, 2020.

1. MertSu Win User

how many "why is windows 10 a POS?" thread do you need to make it less ****?

Question speaks for itself. Hey SATYA, How many "why is windows 10 a POS?" threads/opinions/comments do you need to make it less of a POS?

:)

MertSu, May 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 19, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 19, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, May 19, 2020
Thema:

1. how many "why is windows 10 a POS?" thread do you need to make it less ****? - Similar Threads - many why POS

2. How do I make this less miserable?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make this less miserable?: I have not used a computer in probably over 5 years. I have just used my phone for my business. Gmail and Google calendar were all I needed. I just bought the Lenovo Flex 15. I am not loving the tiles and the Microsoft apps. Is there anyway to get shortcuts to what I actually...
  3. Why are so many threads "Locked"?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why are so many threads "Locked"?: Some, if not most, don't have working answers yet. What reasons are used in locking the treads? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-so-many-threads-locked/00e722d9-0a3a-42e2-92ef-fb05bf78281d
  4. Why is Windows 10 such a pos

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is Windows 10 such a pos: My frustrations are summed up in the point that if this OS were a game I would have tossed the game into the trash can and hurled it into a skeet flinger. This is a joke of an operating system. The updates, the company-sponsored spyware [img] , the abhorrent retardation...
  5. Why so many repeat questions = "explorer will not refresh", why so many threads closed but...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why so many repeat questions = "explorer will not refresh", why so many threads closed but...: So many people have the same issue, this is clear with so many of the same question. Dozens of Searches Why are threads closed when the issue is clearly not fixed? I found a quick fix = press F5, but that means you need to do this every time you delete or edit a file...
  6. How many NIC cards do you need to setup a DNS server?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How many NIC cards do you need to setup a DNS server?: Can a DNS server work on single NIC card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-nic-cards-do-you-need-to-setup-a-dns/2ad576eb-b068-43ea-85e7-33486cde9b38
  7. Why do you make Windows so vulnerable?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why do you make Windows so vulnerable?: Excess apps that cannot be uninstalled are a security threat. Windows 10 is way too invasive has loads of features that I would call Apps such as Cortana and Edge I would dearly love to uninstall. I do not just want to disable them. I want to uninstall them to my mind...
  8. How Many Email Accounts Do You Have?

in Browsers and Email
    How Many Email Accounts Do You Have?: I just thought that since we were talking about which email format we use, how about "How many email" accounts do we have? I have 6 local email accounts through my ISP. I then have 5 more through Gmail, Outlook, Live and Hotmail. If I include my work that is another 2....
  9. How many media do you need to make Gr. Father - Father, son backup?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How many media do you need to make Gr. Father - Father, son backup?: I have 2 ext hdd. I wonder if I could do a Gr. Father -Father, son strategy? G. Father 1 would be full (I believe a clone, or image I am not sure) Father differential and S a incremental. Could I put these 2 on he same drive? Thanks 89682
  10. The Win10 upgrade thread - How many PC's are you updating today?

in Windows 10 Support
    The Win10 upgrade thread - How many PC's are you updating today?: I've just started my first of the day, it's my surface pro3, I've used the media creation tool and just selected the first update my PC option. See step 3 here: How to Upgrade to Windows 10 I've a 8.1 macbook air and a Sony All-In-One to do after that. 9240