Windows 10: How may I create a group of contacts in my Outlook Mail?

Discus and support How may I create a group of contacts in my Outlook Mail? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to create a small group of friends who I may contact with a single message.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pamela Hawker, Apr 13, 2020.

1. How may I create a group of contacts in my Outlook Mail?

I want to create a small group of friends who I may contact with a single message.

:)

Pamela Hawker, Apr 13, 2020

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Apr 13, 2020
  3. JimTapley Win User
    How to create group mailing lists in contacts

How can I create a Group mailing list in Windows Mail Contacts ?

JimTapley, Apr 13, 2020
  4. spunk Win User

How may I create a group of contacts in my Outlook Mail?

spunk, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

How may I create a group of contacts in my Outlook Mail?

1. How may I create a group of contacts in my Outlook Mail? - Similar Threads - may create group

2. Yahoo Mail contacts into Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo Mail contacts into Outlook: Export contacts from Yahoo gives CSV no options. Import in Outlook fails. Tried re-save from excel.Really wanted "mailto:" to send to Yahoo Mail which IMAP lets me do, but need Contacts also.Is there a mail client that will access Yahoo contact list?...
  3. Yahoo Mail contacts into Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yahoo Mail contacts into Outlook: Export contacts from Yahoo gives CSV no options. Import in Outlook fails. Tried re-save from excel.Really wanted "mailto:" to send to Yahoo Mail which IMAP lets me do, but need Contacts also.Is there a mail client that will access Yahoo contact list?...
  4. Outlook (group) contact vs. iOS contact/mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook (group) contact vs. iOS contact/mail: Outlook 365/current version iOS/Win10.0.19... Intent: Send a group email from the iPhone using iOS native email client. What I've done: 1. Created 'Test' group in desktop OL contacts containing 3 contacts/emails 2. Open contacts on the phone 3. Click Groups (default the...
  5. How do I Create a Group Contact List in Office Outlook 365?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How do I Create a Group Contact List in Office Outlook 365?: I have searched high and low for a way to create a group contact list in Outlook, but so far, I'm coming up empty. I have the latest Microsoft Office Family & Student. For now, I have my group of contacts saved in a Word document (contact;contact;contact) so I can copy and...
  6. Mail contacts to be moved to Outlook

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Mail contacts to be moved to Outlook: I have recently installed Office365 for my mum on her computer. She previously used the Mail app and I have installed Outlook. However, she is complaining that her contacts are not there. I have downloaded the official contacts from her email system but there are some...
  7. How to create group mailing lists in contacts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to create group mailing lists in contacts: How can I create a Group mailing list in Windows Mail Contacts ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-group-mailing-lists-in-contacts/59dd64ad-e686-49a8-870e-eecac12a5a4a"
  8. how do I create a group of contacts to send emails to a specific group

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I create a group of contacts to send emails to a specific group: how do I create a group of contacts in order to send a group email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-a-group-of-contacts-to-send-emails/a7e545be-dc57-4e58-80db-22b1f1b85b40
  9. How do I create a group in mail?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I create a group in mail?: I want to set-up a group in windows mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-a-group-in-mail/efd760b5-3508-4986-9901-926abda30363"
  10. How do I create groups in the mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I create groups in the mail app?: I understand that my "contacts" are now in an app called "People". I am using Google/Gmail to transfer all of my contacts to People, I also have several groups that I need to transfer or create to enable one email to go to several people in a group. How do I create groups...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to add a group to outlook mail

2. how do i make a contact group in outlook