Windows 10: How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not

Discus and support How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I tried to reset my laptop with both options reset with keep files and clean all drive options. but It's says undoing changes after completing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SHAILESH CHITTHEKAR, Dec 11, 2022.

1. How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not

Whenever I tried to reset my laptop with both options reset with keep files and clean all drive options. but It's says undoing changes after completing few %. Then I restart my laptop it's stuck for long duration.. after that I pressed off key and then on but my badness laptop couldn't on. Now till msg.. Neither I could open my laptop nor format or reset it. I think when I purchased it .. Lenovo technician may have made some permission settings so I couldn't format or reset... So it's my humble request to you Plz suggest resolution.. My laptop is Lenovo legion Y520 with genuine wind

:)

SHAILESH CHITTHEKAR, Dec 11, 2022
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Dec 11, 2022
  3. alexpr07 Win User
    windows not genuine

download ms tool that will verify if your windows is genuine. perhaps it's not the key but the system itself

alexpr07, Dec 11, 2022
  4. How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not

windows not genuine

This. Windows media player 10 "update" also sneaks it in.

BlackOmega, Dec 11, 2022
Thema:

How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not

1. How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not - Similar Threads - may format laptop

2. I mistakenly formatted my new laptop, how do I get back the Genuine window and key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I mistakenly formatted my new laptop, how do I get back the Genuine window and key?: Good day, I recently bought a new HP laptop 12 gen but I mistakenly formatted the window. Now I want to reload the genuine window 11 but I don't know how to go about it and get the genuine key back. Kindly help...
  3. I mistakenly formatted my new laptop, how do I get back the Genuine window and key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I mistakenly formatted my new laptop, how do I get back the Genuine window and key?: Good day, I recently bought a new HP laptop 12 gen but I mistakenly formatted the window. Now I want to reload the genuine window 11 but I don't know how to go about it and get the genuine key back. Kindly help...
  4. How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not: Whenever I tried to reset my laptop with both options reset with keep files and clean all drive options. but It's says undoing changes after completing few %. Then I restart my laptop it's stuck for long duration.. after that I pressed off key and then on but my badness...
  5. How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not: Whenever I tried to reset my laptop with both options reset with keep files and clean all drive options. but It's says undoing changes after completing few %. Then I restart my laptop it's stuck for long duration.. after that I pressed off key and then on but my badness...
  6. How will I know my windows is genuine?

How will I know my windows is genuine?: My PC was pre-installed with windows and there was a problem so a friend installed a new one on it and I was able to activate it with 'if I'm correct the original product key' so please I want to know whether the windows is genuine....
  7. how do I get to know my windows 10 key is genuine or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get to know my windows 10 key is genuine or not?: Hey, I am Vikrant from western steel agency. I recently installed Windows 10 on my laptop, but how do I get to know if my Windows 10 key is genuine or not? If anyone has any ideas, please guide me....
  8. how do I get to know my windows 10 key is genuine or not?

how do I get to know my windows 10 key is genuine or not?: Hey, I am Vikrant from western steel agency. I recently installed Windows 10 on my laptop, but how do I get to know if my Windows 10 key is genuine or not? If anyone has any ideas, please guide me....
  9. how do I get to know my windows 10 key is genuine or not?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Get genuine Window 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Get genuine Window 10: I had paid for Windows 10 home and got the genuine installed in my system last year. A few months back I got my Laptop RAM increase during which the Store installed a non-genuine Windows 10 pro in my system.Currently I'm not able to download windows 10 home from windows...