Windows 10: How Microsoft deployed Windows 10 inside the company

Discus and support How Microsoft deployed Windows 10 inside the company in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft IT has deployed Windows 10 to more than 95 percent of the company's employees primarily (if not completely) via in-place upgrades. Here are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

How Microsoft deployed Windows 10 inside the company

Read more: How Microsoft deployed Windows 10 inside the company | ZDNet

Brink, Dec 20, 2015
  2. gentlema Win User

I'm not surprised they did this. at my company we are saving the imaging for the new computers and rolling out using in place upgrades as soon as we get the green light.*Smile

:)

gentlema, Dec 20, 2015
  3. it (it) Win User
    Microsoft 365 Business and Windows 10 Licensing New PC Question

If my company buy Microsoft 365 Business and installing new on computer client.My company used Office365. How to use active license windows 10 on computer client with Microsoft 365 Business? My company used AD local. IT need to deploy new windows 10.

[The thread has been moved to the correct category by forum moderator]

it (it), Dec 20, 2015
  4. [ Pete ] Win User

Company Apps

This is something that is set up by the company you work for if they deploy apps.

If your company does not control Windows Phones and does not create and deploy company specific apps, you can ignore this setting.

If you do need to use that setting, you will get guidance from your company's IT department.

[ Pete ], Dec 20, 2015
Thema:

1. How Microsoft deployed Windows 10 inside the company - Similar Threads - Microsoft deployed inside

2. Deployment windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deployment windows 10: Hello I use deplayment tools toninstall windows 10 on new machine of my company. This time we buy hp tower G7 model and with this model not finish the deplayment process. I used usb installation windows with windows 1021h1 and see after finish the setup the network driver are...
  3. Deployment windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deployment windows 10: Hello I use deplayment tools toninstall windows 10 on new machine of my company. This time we buy hp tower G7 model and with this model not finish the deplayment process. I used usb installation windows with windows 1021h1 and see after finish the setup the network driver are...
  4. Deployment windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. company claiming to be Windows/Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    company claiming to be Windows/Microsoft: a company called iTecGreek claims that my license has been compromised and that they are representing Windows. Is this correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/company-claiming-to-be-windowsmicrosoft/43d8d374-9087-4dce-a504-54638b5877b2"
  6. Microsoft Deployment Toolkit - Easy and Fast Windows Deployment

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Microsoft Deployment Toolkit - Easy and Fast Windows Deployment: How to: Microsoft Deployment Toolkit - Easy and Fast Windows Deployment [img] Information Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) is a powerful tool to manage Windows deployment. Although intended for corporate use, it can also make administrating a small home network easy. If...
  7. Windows 10 Deployment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Deployment: Hi guys, I want to migrate windows 7, 8 & 8.1 to windows 10 across 300 PCs through automated process in badges. Please guide me. 37667
  8. Windows 10 Deployment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Deployment: I wonder if you can help me with deploying Windows 10, I have a few questions; Can I deploy W10 like I currently do via WDS 2008? What software can I use to create a customized W10 DVD that allows me to alter/disable some of the standard initial setup questions? We...
  9. Microsoft and IOT: How the company will use Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft and IOT: How the company will use Windows 10: Microsoft is making moves to assert its position in the Home Automation and IOT (Internet of Things) space; the green market is ripe with potential and there is not a clear cut leader at this time. While Microsoft started making efforts in this area earlier this year, the...
  10. Deployment errors deploying UWP to Microsoft Windows Emulators

in Windows 10 Support
    Deployment errors deploying UWP to Microsoft Windows Emulators: The UWP can be deployed to the Local Machine; the Simulator and the device Lumia 950. The Hyper-V shows that the emulators are running. But it cannot be deployed to the emulators. Here are the error messages from two different version of emulators: [img] [img]...