Windows 10: How Microsoft Edge and other applications manage memory

Discus and support How Microsoft Edge and other applications manage memory in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With much of your to-do list now online, you expect your browser to be fast and reliable every day. Your browser is the tool you rely on to get things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

How Microsoft Edge and other applications manage memory

Source: How Microsoft Edge and other applications manage memory - Microsoft Edge Blog

:)

Brink, Nov 11, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Managing Microsoft Edge in the enterprise

Source: Managing Microsoft Edge in the enterprise | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Brink, Nov 11, 2020
  3. microsoft edge

Hi Navid,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try restarting Microsoft Edge Browser and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Open task manager right click on Microsoft Edge and go to details click on microsoftedgeCP.exe and click end task

• Restart your Computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 11, 2020
  4. How Microsoft Edge and other applications manage memory

Cookie Management in Microsoft Edge

Hello,

Your browsing history is the information that Microsoft Edge remembers and stores on a PC as your browse the web. This includes info you've entered into forms, passwords, and sites you've visited, and it helps make your browsing experience better.

Kindly follow the below steps to manage cookies in Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More options (… symbol) on the top right corner of the browser.
    • Select Settings from the drop down menu.
    • Click on Choose what to clear under
      Clear browsing data.
    • Check the Cookies and saved website data
      (and any other data you want to clear) and click on
      Clear button.
    Reference: We suggest you to refer the below Microsoft help article for more information about Microsoft Edge:

Microsoft Edge preview

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows.

Anthony Cato, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

How Microsoft Edge and other applications manage memory

1. How Microsoft Edge and other applications manage memory - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge applications

2. Windows secure application manager and Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows secure application manager and Edge: Hello.We need to use WSAM to access to one of our clients.We used internet explorer to access this client VPN, but since last week IE closes automatically and opens Edge.And with Edge the WSAM never connects.We have changed the compatibility options in Edge settings and tried...
  3. Windows secure application manager and Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows secure application manager and Edge: Hello.We need to use WSAM to access to one of our clients.We used internet explorer to access this client VPN, but since last week IE closes automatically and opens Edge.And with Edge the WSAM never connects.We have changed the compatibility options in Edge settings and tried...
  4. How to Sent Tabs to other devices with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Sent Tabs to other devices with Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]Microsoft is introducing new features to its Edge Browsers. To compete with Apple and its cloud sync, Microsoft has introduced a feature that allows you to send tabs to other devices. In this article, we are going to see how to send Tabs to other devices with...
  5. How to manage Favorites in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to manage Favorites in Microsoft Edge browser: Having a place where you can save websites and links that are frequently visited by you is a feature present across browsers running on all Operating Systems. This functionality may be named differently but works in a similar capacity most of the time; you find a link to be...
  6. How to investigate Microsoft Edge memory usage on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    How to investigate Microsoft Edge memory usage on Windows: Performance is essential to your success, which makes it core to ours. To help ensure the browser doesn’t slow you down, we always keep performance in mind as we continue to improve Microsoft Edge. However, for the times that your browser isn’t running...
  7. Microsoft Edge application error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge application error: Yesterday i had downloaded zoom to participate in a meeting and wondering if it had a virus . My problem is that today , i have a corrupt browser, ms edge. When i log in , ibtrynto launch edge & get this error: msedge.exe - Bad Image....
  8. Frequent MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD and others

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD and others: Frequent MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD sometimes other BSODs, mainly when i start gaming. Some code came up some times like dxgkrnl.sys and win32kbase.sys I already tried the following: - Memtest - Reinstalling windows - sfc /scannow - DSIM - Memory diagnostic tool -...
  9. How to Disable Try Edge and other Microsoft Edge Notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Disable Try Edge and other Microsoft Edge Notifications: I`m trying to solve " ""I`m trying to solve " ""How to Disable Try Edge and other Help Microsoft Notifications"", but Get tips and tricks are already disabled and they still take over my Firefox browser. At times Windows help will appear when i start the computer and a push...
  10. Memory Management BSOD Plus Others

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Management BSOD Plus Others: Very frustrating problem going on right now. A week ago I got my first BSOD for Memory Management. Did some extensive searching and testing then determined that my RAM was failing. This only scratches the surface of my problems... I will list what I have tested/fixed and...