Windows 10: How Microsoft is making its most sensitive HoloLens depth sensor yet

Discus and support How Microsoft is making its most sensitive HoloLens depth sensor yet in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The next-generation HoloLens sensor is a feat of research and design that crams advanced signal processing and silicon engineering into a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

How Microsoft is making its most sensitive HoloLens depth sensor yet

Read more: How Microsoft is making its most sensitive HoloLens depth sensor yet | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Oct 9, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

HoloLens facilitates computer vision research with Research Mode

Source: Microsoft HoloLens facilitates computer vision research by providing access to raw image sensor streams with Research Mode - Microsoft Research

Brink, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Windows10 camera depth sensor

I have Hipstreet W10 tablet

Windows 10 installed, camera depth perception sensors not working. what do I do

DouglasSinger, Oct 9, 2018
  4. How Microsoft is making its most sensitive HoloLens depth sensor yet

Microsoft Hololens

Will Cortana from Microsoft Windows 10 be as helpful on the Microsoft Hololens? Are they going to to include Cortana on the Microsoft Hololens?

CGThakData, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

How Microsoft is making its most sensitive HoloLens depth sensor yet

1. How Microsoft is making its most sensitive HoloLens depth sensor yet - Similar Threads - Microsoft making sensitive

2. Is there anyway to live stream sensor data on HoloLens 2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anyway to live stream sensor data on HoloLens 2?: I have switched my HoloLens into Research mode and used the SensorVisualization and StreamRecorder applications available at https://github.com/microsoft/HoloLens2ForCV/tree/main/Samples. However, I was wonder if there is anyway to live stream this sensor information to my...
  3. Is there anyway to live stream sensor data on HoloLens 2?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there anyway to live stream sensor data on HoloLens 2?: I have switched my HoloLens into Research mode and used the SensorVisualization and StreamRecorder applications available at https://github.com/microsoft/HoloLens2ForCV/tree/main/Samples. However, I was wonder if there is anyway to live stream this sensor information to my...
  4. Can't find a depth sensor in 3D scan using an Xbox One Kinect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find a depth sensor in 3D scan using an Xbox One Kinect: 3D Scan will not detect my Xbox One Kinect depth sensor for whatever reason. Kinect Fusion does, the SDK browser does, Discord does, pretty much everything except 3D scan can find my Kinect. Why is this? I've tried the replugging solution with the Camera app already. Are...
  5. Hololens sensors driver Bug

Hololens sensors driver Bug: This is bugreport. I haven't found convenient bugreport form. I have Lenovo Explorer and I have some problem bug with nevest driver 10.0.18362.1162. The Left controller doesn't work properly, it isn't tracked, because its lights is low. But if I install "10.0.16299.1042 it...
  6. Asus touchpad speed -- 'Most Sensitive' not sensitive enough.

Asus touchpad speed -- 'Most Sensitive' not sensitive enough.: I'd like a trackpad setting so that a swipe from corner to mid-point moves the cursor from corner to corner. With 'Touchpad Sensitivity' set to 'Most Sensitive' the ratio is less than 1:1. I just this morning updated the Asus driver via Device Manager. No issues. Windows is...
  7. Microsoft stops manufacturing its Kinect sensors

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft stops manufacturing its Kinect sensors: Microsoft has stopped making Kinect sensors seven years after releasing its first model in 2010. Microsoft officials confirmed to Fast Co Design on October 25 that manufacturing of Kinect has officially shut down. Microsoft officials said they've sold about 35 million...
  8. This is Microsoft HoloLens

in Windows 10 News
    This is Microsoft HoloLens: This is Microsoft HoloLens [img] Microsoft has revealed its first virtual reality headset, the Microsoft HoloLens, delivering what the company calls "holograms" but what we perhaps know more as augmented reality. The headset, which resembles an oversized pair of ski...
  9. Microsoft HoloLens in space: Making science fiction (mixed) reality

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft HoloLens in space: Making science fiction (mixed) reality: In December, a shuttle resupply mission successfully reached the International Space Station. Among the cargo were two Microsoft HoloLens devices for use as a part of NASA’s Sidekick project. The goal of Sidekick is to enable station crews with assistance when and where they...
  10. Designed to be the most secure Windows yet

in Windows 10 News
    Designed to be the most secure Windows yet: Redmond shows how Windows 10 can protect your data This website is specifically aimed at businesses, as it mostly details features that could make sense in the enterprise, but it’s still helpful for everyone to get a closer glimpse into Windows 10’s security arsenal....