Windows 10: how move my office from to my new computer.

Discus and support how move my office from to my new computer. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to move my office to my new computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by welbondelon, Mar 27, 2020.

1. how move my office from to my new computer.

how to move my office to my new computer.

:)

welbondelon, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Kari Win User
  3. Windows 10 version of Office has disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Which version of office have you installed on your computer?

I suggest you to go to follow the below steps to search the office apps on your computer and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”, go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “Programs and features”.
    • Check whether you can find office app located in programs list or not.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Try3 Win User

how move my office from to my new computer.

Excel Problem With Old Office 2010 on New Windows 10 Computer

"The first step" of what?

I suspect you are looking at an uninstall procedure for a trial Office 365 subscription so if you point us to the paragraph you are looking at somebody can sensibly suggest a way ahead. This might well be, as you suggest, using Control panel, Programs & features, <select the application>, right-click, Uninstall.

Denis

Thema:

how move my office from to my new computer.

1. how move my office from to my new computer. - Similar Threads - move office computer

2. Moving "Office" to new PC !

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Moving "Office" to new PC !: Hi to you all and "Happy Easter", I am a little confused on how to transfer my Microsoft Office 2019 to a new PC ! I have had my Lenovo laptop for a number of years now, I started with Windows 8.1 and now Windows 10. I purchased "Office 2019" about 4 years ago but can't see...
  3. Moving "Office" to new PC !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving "Office" to new PC !: Hi to you all and "Happy Easter", I am a little confused on how to transfer my Microsoft Office 2019 to a new PC ! I have had my Lenovo laptop for a number of years now, I started with Windows 8.1 and now Windows 10. I purchased "Office 2019" about 4 years ago but can't see...
  4. Moving "Office" to new PC !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need to move my windows pro upgrade from defective computer to new computer

Need to move my windows pro upgrade from defective computer to new computer: I bought a new computer and upgraded windows from home to Pro. The computer was bad so a replacement was sent I need to move the upgrade over. I did it through the Microsoft store so no codes or licenses numbers were exchanged. Microsoft has been no help what's so ever....
  6. Using my Office on a new computer

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Using my Office on a new computer: I am running Windows 10 Home v20H2 Build 19042.685 as a Local account. Since November 2017 I have had MS Office Professional Plus 2016, v2011 (Build 13426.20404 Click-to-Run) Current Channel, installed and running as a Local account. It was a one-time purchase and not a...
  7. Is it possible to move all my programs to my new computer from my old one?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to move all my programs to my new computer from my old one?: I was under the impression that since almost all programs use the registry it was virtually impossible to move my programs (e.g., Microsoft Office, Norton AV, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.) from my old Windows 10 computer to my new Windows 10 computer. Yet I see applications...
  8. Move my hard drive to a new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Move my hard drive to a new computer: Hi My old Samsung laptop has a smashed screen, so I have bought myself a second hand HP laptop. Both laptops have Windows 10 but when I tried to take the hard drive from the Samsung and put it in the HP, I received an error. How can I use my Samsung hard drive and put it...
  9. How do I move my office 2019 hup licence from my old laptop to my new laptop?

How do I move my office 2019 hup licence from my old laptop to my new laptop?: How do I move my office 2019 hup licence from my old laptop to my new laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-my-office-2019-hup-licence-from-my/0b4c2bf3-6527-4bc7-8f1a-ee04e787f2ed"
  10. move my documents to a new computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    move my documents to a new computer: how to i move my documents from my old windows 10 computer to my new windows 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-my-documents-to-a-new-computer/fc332e1a-7bb2-481c-b117-36502aca9549"