Windows 10: how moved The most commonly used to the top right-click menu

Discus and support how moved The most commonly used to the top right-click menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how moved The most commonly used to the top of right-click menu Such as copy and delete options 68746 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by majid55, Nov 2, 2016.

1. majid55 Win User

how moved The most commonly used to the top right-click menu

how moved The most commonly used to the top of right-click menu Such as copy and delete options

:)

majid55, Nov 2, 2016
  2. Mark Bu Win User

Outlook now missing from START and APPs menus. How to reinstate?

If you click on Start and then type the name of the application, the application should be displayed at the top of the list, you can then right click on the app and select "Pin to start menu".

The Most used list can only display a limited number of applications. If there are app listed that you don't want there, you can right click on them and select "Don't show in this list" to allow other commonly used apps to be displayed.

Mark Bu, Nov 2, 2016
  3. Software Upgrade Suggestion: Recently used numbers at start of contacts list

I find that I call and message the same people more regularly than the rest of my phonebook. As such, I believe it would be much easier to have a "Favourites" or a "Recently Used" section at the start of my phonebook to quickly find my most commonly contacted
    friends.

The "Recently Used" section could be similar to how Microsoft Word works where it saves your last 10 used fonts at the top of the menu when you click to change the font of your text.

How do I go about suggesting this to Nokia to update their software?

Blakeh---01, Nov 2, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, I understand you wish to rearrange the order in which items appear in the context menu.

This has been asked a good many times as you will find if you search the web. There is no easy or complete way to do this; in particular the items you mention are built into Windows and relatively intractable.

Here are a couple of things you can read. Bear in mind these refer to manually editing the registry, so if you try this, make sure you have adequate backups.
    How to Change the Order of Options in Context Menu | TECHOTREAT
    contextmenu - Order in the Windows Explorer context menu - Stack Overflow

I haven't tried this, so have just done the search for you.

dalchina, Nov 2, 2016
  5. majid55 Win User
    my problem not sloved thanks

majid55, Nov 3, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    Why not? Have you read what I've posted?

Or are you expected an easy peasy Windows GUI to let you do it... a clue- there isn't one, sorry.

If you want to try to do what you want, you'll have to do some technical work I'm afraid.

dalchina, Nov 3, 2016
  7. SonicBlue Win User
    You are not clear enough on What you want moved in the context menu. Please be more specific please.

SonicBlue, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. how moved The most commonly used to the top right-click menu - Similar Threads - moved commonly used

2. How to resize the right click menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resize the right click menu?: My Windows 11 Pro got corrupted, so I installed Windows 11 Pro on my laptop. However, the context menu right-click menu is excessively large, and the width is too broad. I preferred the smaller size. How can I revert it back to the smaller menu?...
  3. How to resize the right click menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resize the right click menu?: My Windows 11 Pro got corrupted, so I installed Windows 11 Pro on my laptop. However, the context menu right-click menu is excessively large, and the width is too broad. I preferred the smaller size. How can I revert it back to the smaller menu?...
  4. Unusual right click menu on Task Manager (right-clicking top bar). Other apps still...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unusual right click menu on Task Manager (right-clicking top bar). Other apps still...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JourneyOfImprovement [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vzl6rp/unusual_right_click_menu_on_task_manager/
  5. Right-click menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click menu: I work with *.py Python files all day. These files are associated with Python for direct running, but to edit a .py file I right-click on a file to get to an editor, either VSCode , IDLE, or EditPlus. Unfortunately, I can't select any of these directly. Instead, I have to...
  6. Right-click menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click menu: I work with *.py Python files all day. These files are associated with Python for direct running, but to edit a .py file I right-click on a file to get to an editor, either VSCode , IDLE, or EditPlus. Unfortunately, I can't select any of these directly. Instead, I have to...
  7. right click menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    right click menu: how do i remove something off the right click menu submitted by /u/kubunio10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mopspb/right_click_menu/
  8. Right Click Most Visited and Recently Closed menu items not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Most Visited and Recently Closed menu items not working.: When I right click Chrome Icon on the Taskbar, it shows Most visited, Recently closed and Tasks. Most visited and Recently closed no longer work since the Microsoft Update. Please help?...
  9. Opening start menu causes any left click to open the contextual menu (right click) on top...

in Cortana
    Opening start menu causes any left click to open the contextual menu (right click) on top...: Hello! When I'm opening the start menu after a fresh startup, my left click works properly but opens the contextual menu. However, if I open the search bar, I get completely locked out of the start menu (I can still alt+TAB out of it) because of the contextual menu on top of...
  10. right click menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click menu: when using the right click menu, how do i get a "confirm" option before deleting a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu/5122906b-d095-4233-a785-1aadb877a634"