Windows 10: How much am i missing out on exactly not running Win 10

Discus and support How much am i missing out on exactly not running Win 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So basically i can't run Win 10, upgraded a month ago from Win 7 and had a problem. unfortunately i'm not that rich so i'm only running a Dual Core... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LaurenceBarnes1, May 15, 2020.

1. How much am i missing out on exactly not running Win 10

So basically i can't run Win 10, upgraded a month ago from Win 7 and had a problem. unfortunately i'm not that rich so i'm only running a Dual Core E5300, 8GB of Ram and a GT730, mainly for playing Warface. Unfortunately the latest supported driver for the GT730 is version 391.35, which again works fine on Win 7. On Win 10 my FPS be sitting at 30~40 FPS and yet GPU usage won't go above 60%-although temp is well away from TJ max, power management is set to Prefer maximum performance option. I did try with both V-Sync on and off, same thing. Which can only mean that the 391.35 Win 10 driver is simply badly optimized. No matter. I reverted back to Win 7 again and my question is exactly how much am i missing out on by running Win 7 still?

:)

LaurenceBarnes1, May 15, 2020

2. how do i run chkdsk fix under administrator in win 10

please list steps to run chkdsk fix in win 10 as administrator

SabrinaWatkins1, May 15, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 15, 2020
  4. How much am i missing out on exactly not running Win 10

Audio,Sound and Microphone Driver Missing of win.10

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in sound settings or sound driver is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "desktop pc audio driver missing", from where exactly have you checked for missing driver? Is it through Device Manager?
    • Are you getting any error message when you any mp3 or mp4 files on the computer?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to follow the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article and also try to run sound troubleshooter which is provided in the link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...eac-4566-867a-98d2761a770d/fix-sound-problems

Please get back to us with an update on issue due to missing sound driver on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 15, 2020
Thema:

How much am i missing out on exactly not running Win 10

1. How much am i missing out on exactly not running Win 10 - Similar Threads - much missing exactly

2. I want to know how much it will cost to upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to know how much it will cost to upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10: Need cost information to upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10, would like to purchase and install on laptop computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-know-how-much-it-will-cost-to-upgrade/a630763e-097d-4b81-8241-22b269f12a87
  3. Not exactly Win 10 related -but....

in Windows 10 Support
    Not exactly Win 10 related -but....: Hi, First, apologies if this is not the appropriate forum for this question...... I have a text file with a long list of Song Titles and they are in random Alphabetical order. It is a 'pure' text file with each entry on a separate line with no formatting. I would like to...
  4. What am I missing out if I'm not using GPT?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What am I missing out if I'm not using GPT?: In my other post I asked about GPT/MBR issue and ended up installing as Legacy so it will work on both PCs that I'm working on (I'm swapping the drive between the two PCs - one is MBR and one is GPT) So now that I have MBR only, do I lose any important feature? Maybe there's...
  5. what is this? but i am already running win 10 1607 build!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is this? but i am already running win 10 1607 build!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ShinigamiOfPast [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcb45a/what_is_this_but_i_am_already_running_win_10_1607/
  6. I don't know exactly how much ram my device has

I don't know exactly how much ram my device has: Hi everybody - My computer runs a 32 bit OS, of course it can only receive up to 3.2gb of ram and I also have 3gb ram the main boot also receives all 3062mb of ram.But the strange thing is that when I use the software to check the hardware, I find it has 4gb of ram.So the...
  7. How to run RA2 on win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to run RA2 on win 10: Hello, I want to play Old games- RA2 on my desktop running Windows 10, I can play Ra on Windows 7. So how can i run ra2 on Win 10? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-run-ra2-on-win-10/ccf2255a-eebf-4884-b36b-aaa4a2546087
  8. I am running Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am running Windows 10: i am running a Windows 10 OS and have just purchased and installed Tech https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-am-running-windows-10/bac65b86-6205-465d-be16-e1678961113a
  9. How would I find out if I am running TPM 2.0?

How would I find out if I am running TPM 2.0?: I recently ran across an article online about Windows 10 saying it needed all new systems running TPM 2.0 by this Summer. Where would I find out if I am running the latest TPM? 50337
  10. How to figure out exact reason why Windows 10 rebooted

in Windows 10 Support
    How to figure out exact reason why Windows 10 rebooted: Hi, While I was working on my laptop, Windows 10 went into a hung state and rebooted shortly afterwards. Here was no error message or crash on the desktop. I checked the Windows Event log, but did not find anything that suggests the reason of the sudden reboot without...