Windows 10: How much are you spying on me?

Discus and support How much are you spying on me? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I just bought a new laptop today with windows 11. I bring it home and it automatically connects to my home wifi. Little freaky but ok. Then I open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pandemic79, Mar 31, 2023.

1. How much are you spying on me?

So I just bought a new laptop today with windows 11. I bring it home and it automatically connects to my home wifi. Little freaky but ok. Then I open up edge and search for chrome download. And what do I get.....the first item on bing telling me I don't need a new browser and I should stick with edge. I ignore it and click the link to download chrome. Then I get another popup on the side saying....You know edge uses the same tech as chrome but with the "trust" of it being microsoft. So how much of windows 11 is spying on me and how to I opt out? Why can't I have an operating system tha

:)

Pandemic79, Mar 31, 2023
  2. JhonTTs Win User

looking for mobile phone spy software

Hi,

I'm searching for mobile phone spy software like

I want to spy on my wife's windows mobile smartphone.

Any suggestions?

JhonTTs, Mar 31, 2023
  3. spy

Hi,

I just wanted to know can a Lumia 925 run any spy software in its background?

Because I really feel like that someone is spying my phone. Please help!

Can any spy software be installed on windows phone?

If yes, then how can I find that software from my phone?

I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

(Note: When I bought this used phone it had already windows 10 installed on it through windows insider)

ABDULMUQEET_993, Mar 31, 2023
  4. RBryan1 Win User

How much are you spying on me?

Windows 10 update and uninstalling Spy Sweeper

I have the same problem and tried what you suggested and still could not find either Spy Sweeper or Webroot anywhere. I am still getting the message the message to uninstall Spy Sweeper and still unable to get Windows 10 updates. The message shows Windows
    10, version 1709. I would appreciate any ideas on how to resolve this.

Thanks!

RBryan1, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

How much are you spying on me?

1. How much are you spying on me? - Similar Threads - much are spying

2. How much are you spying on me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much are you spying on me?: So I just bought a new laptop today with windows 11. I bring it home and it automatically connects to my home wifi. Little freaky but ok. Then I open up edge and search for chrome download. And what do I get.....the first item on bing telling me I don't need a new browser and...
  3. Is Windows 11 spying on you?

in Windows 10 News
    Is Windows 11 spying on you?: Do you know what goes on as you happily turn on your Windows 11 system to perform your regular (and perhaps some irregular) activities? Bingo! Like government agencies and big tech, Microsoft is a bit of a voyeur, too. This might not be news for some. This has been going on...
  4. Does it stop spying on me?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does it stop spying on me?: When I set to "0 - Security [Enterprise Only]" in gpedit.msc, does it stop spying on me and does it stop data collection? I am using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC version 1809 [img] 176919
  5. privacy - Is windows spying on me, is a hacker spying on me?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    privacy - Is windows spying on me, is a hacker spying on me?: Whenever I connect to wifi, I hear some static or white noise in the background that persists at random times, turning off and on. I hear it on my headphones. When I disconnect from wifi, the sound desists completely. Is windows spying on me, is a hacker spying on me?...
  6. People spying on me while gaming.

People spying on me while gaming.: I can't play games on my computer without people keeping their noses out of my business. It seems Windows Security is defective while I'm on a game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/people-spying-on-me-while-gaming/95c64e98-d13f-44ef-ade3-d5fbf09a9086
  7. How much windows 10 spies on me, and how to stop it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How much windows 10 spies on me, and how to stop it?: I started to use windows 10 3 days ago. Before that I was using windows 7. How much does it watch what I do and how to block it to follow me, spy on me? submitted by /u/GuitaristComposer [link] [comments]...
  8. Microsoft is spying on me hacking me..

Microsoft is spying on me hacking me..: So here is the story I download Tor like a idiot spent less than a half hour on it and if your wondering I did have all security measure in place and then some I decided after seeing what I saw was real it was illegal BS and Dark crap that I pray for your dear soul if you...
  9. Is someone spying on me?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is someone spying on me?: So I was looking to add a printer the other day and I noticed something odd in the possible devices list. One of the devices on my network is called "USB Camera," described as "POS Barcode Scanner." So, what's the deal with this? Is someone using a wireless camera on my...
  10. No, Microsoft is not spying on you with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    No, Microsoft is not spying on you with Windows 10: No, Microsoft is not spying on you with Windows 10 The Windows 10 privacy agreement doesn't mean Microsoft is secretly stealing the data from your hard disk. Where do people come up with these crazy ideas? By Ed Bott for The Ed Bott Report | August 27, 2015 -- 20:41...