Windows 10: How much cache data will be generated by the computer when it is connected to a very high...

Discus and support How much cache data will be generated by the computer when it is connected to a very high... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How much cache data will be generated by the computer when it is connected to a very high speed internet network. Can a specific set of files get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Arijit4M, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Arijit4M Win User

How much cache data will be generated by the computer when it is connected to a very high...

How much cache data will be generated by the computer when it is connected to a very high speed internet network. Can a specific set of files get corrupted after prolonged usage of the high speed internet. Please elaborate on the set of functionalities that can get affected .

:)

Arijit4M, Sep 28, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 29, 2022
  3. Windows store cache is damaged

Hi,

Damaged Windows Store cache may be due to several reasons. It is possible that before you ran the Windows App troubleshooter, Windows Store is already corrupted of needs to be updated.

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you restart your computer to normal startup to disable unnecessary apps that runs in the background of your computer while you are using it. This process will also reset your apps without losing data on your computer.

To restart your computer to normal startup, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R on the keyboard.
    • Type msconfig, and then click OK.
    • On the General tab,
      click the Normal Startup, and then click OK.
    • When you are prompted to restart the computer, click Restart.

If you need further assistance, let us know.

Loraine Mon, Sep 29, 2022
  4. How much cache data will be generated by the computer when it is connected to a very high...

Windows store cache is damaged

Do you have any other ideas? thanks.

TongWu2017, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

How much cache data will be generated by the computer when it is connected to a very high...

1. How much cache data will be generated by the computer when it is connected to a very high... - Similar Threads - much cache data

2. COmputer is lagging very much on standard users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COmputer is lagging very much on standard users: Whenever I first log into my standard users my mouse and typing starts lagging and skipping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-is-lagging-very-much-on-standard-users/4ae43d67-2036-425d-85ce-b835ee107d22
  3. COmputer is lagging very much on standard users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    COmputer is lagging very much on standard users: Whenever I first log into my standard users my mouse and typing starts lagging and skipping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-is-lagging-very-much-on-standard-users/4ae43d67-2036-425d-85ce-b835ee107d22
  4. How much cache data will be generated by the computer when it is connected to a very high...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How much cache data will be generated by the computer when it is connected to a very high...: How much cache data will be generated by the computer when it is connected to a very high speed internet network. Can a specific set of files get corrupted after prolonged usage of the high speed internet. Please elaborate on the set of functionalities that can get affected ....
  5. My data consumption has become very high.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My data consumption has become very high.: I just started using a laptop ,and when I connect it to hotspot it immediately exhausts my data plan.Can anyone pls tell me what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-data-consumption-has-become-very-high/a16ddd83-f339-45ed-bc40-b1819cdad528
  6. How to find as much of users data on their computer as possible?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to find as much of users data on their computer as possible?: Hi, I have a computer here that belongs to another person and they have used it to work for years. It is running Windows 10 build 1909. The person has given me their password and asked me to find all files that they have saved. There are multiple applications involved, like...
  7. [ntoskrnl.exe] CPU very high only when connected to the mains?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    [ntoskrnl.exe] CPU very high only when connected to the mains?: Hi friends, pls help me figure this out? I did a fresh Win10 Home install on a new 1TB SSD. And my Laptop (Fujitsu FMVA53SRG, Win 10 Home 10.0.19042) when CONNECTED TO THE MAINS shows ntoskrnl taking around 16% CPU and System Interrupts around 3% CPU with the fan spinning...
  8. [ntoskrnl.exe] CPU very high only when connected to the mains?

in Windows 10 Support
    [ntoskrnl.exe] CPU very high only when connected to the mains?: Hi friends, pls help me figure this out? I did a fresh Win10 Home install on a new 1TB SSD. And my Laptop (Fujitsu FMVA53SRG, Win 10 Home 10.0.19042) when CONNECTED TO THE MAINS shows ntoskrnl taking around 16% CPU and System Interrupts around 3% CPU with the fan spinning...
  9. Very High Data Usage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very High Data Usage: Hello, I am using windows 10 for quite a long time. but recently when I opened the data usage in settings, it showed that the "system" used 10 GB f my data. Today, I connected my hotspot to my PC and within half an hour, my daily data limit was reached. Why the F... is...
  10. PC Lagging very much usually when i make high network traffic

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Lagging very much usually when i make high network traffic: Hello. I have a problem that started somehow 1 month ago, or at least then is when i first saw it. My laptop seems to stutter and lag during any kind of network traffic to my laptop. At first I thought it was just happening when I was watching Youtube vids or downloading...