Windows 10: How much does it cost to upgrade from Windows 10 Home version 1903 to Pro?

Discus and support How much does it cost to upgrade from Windows 10 Home version 1903 to Pro? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE I INSTAL THE PRO VERSION HOW MUCH IT COST TO UPGRADE FROM WINDOWS 10 HOME VERSION 1903 TO PRO?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Chanoch, May 13, 2020.

1. Chanoch Win User

How much does it cost to upgrade from Windows 10 Home version 1903 to Pro?

I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE I INSTAL THE PRO VERSION HOW MUCH IT COST TO UPGRADE FROM WINDOWS 10 HOME VERSION 1903 TO PRO?

:)

Chanoch, May 13, 2020
  2. Frick Win User

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, May 13, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 13, 2020
  4. How much does it cost to upgrade from Windows 10 Home version 1903 to Pro?

What is the best upgrade path for 8.1 to 10 pro

If you upgraded to 8.1 Pro and then did the free upgrade to 10, you would get 10 Pro. It might be cheaper to do it that way. Depends on what the 10 Pro upgrade costs? It all boils down to convenience versus cost. Buying an upgrade version could require more steps to do a clean install at a latter date, versus just buying a full retail version.

alphanumeric, May 13, 2020
Thema:

How much does it cost to upgrade from Windows 10 Home version 1903 to Pro?

1. How much does it cost to upgrade from Windows 10 Home version 1903 to Pro? - Similar Threads - much does cost

2. how much does it cost to upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how much does it cost to upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10: need to know the cost to upgrade to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-much-does-it-cost-to-upgrade-from-windows-8-to/2b84ebe0-6b14-410f-a7bd-ab767d7cc4fd
  3. how much does it cost to upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how much does it cost to upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10: need to know the cost to upgrade to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-much-does-it-cost-to-upgrade-from-windows-8-to/2b84ebe0-6b14-410f-a7bd-ab767d7cc4fd
  4. how much does it cost to upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How much does it cost to upgrade to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much does it cost to upgrade to Windows 11?: Does it cost to update to Microsoft 11?[Original Title: Microsoft 11] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-much-does-it-cost-to-upgrade-to-windows-11/10a62c57-6e5f-402b-95ec-0aa27a31cdd1
  6. How much does it cost to upgrade to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How much does it cost to upgrade to Windows 11?: Does it cost to update to Microsoft 11?[Original Title: Microsoft 11] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-much-does-it-cost-to-upgrade-to-windows-11/10a62c57-6e5f-402b-95ec-0aa27a31cdd1
  7. How much does it cost to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro in the UK

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How much does it cost to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro in the UK: A similar question but Google let me down :- Due to Brexit and Home Teaching, there is a lack of 2-in-1 laptops running Windows 10 Pro so an option is to buy one with Windows 10 Home and upgrade....
  8. How much does Windows 10 actually cost?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How much does Windows 10 actually cost?: I'm a Linux user who needs to migrate to Windows for several reasons. I'm confused because the official Microsoft website offers a certain (quite expensive) price to obtain Windows 10, while other non-official websites offer access keys for much, much less. Do these actually...
  9. How much does Windows 10 cost?

in Windows 10 News
    How much does Windows 10 cost?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Are you planning to buy Windows 10? We have prepared this guide to help you figure out how much does Windows 10 cost? What is Windows 10 Pro Upgrade price? And if you are looking to buy for business for [...] This post How much does Windows 10 cost? is from...
  10. How much does it cost to upgrade from Windows 10 Home that is pre-installed on Acer PC to...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How much does it cost to upgrade from Windows 10 Home that is pre-installed on Acer PC to...: How much does it cost to upgrade from Windows 10 Home that is pre-installed on Acer PC to Windows 10 Pro ? Or shall I purchase a brand new Windows 10 Pro license ?...