Windows 10: How much is enough? This seems VERY excessive! Can any of this be uninstalled?

Discus and support How much is enough? This seems VERY excessive! Can any of this be uninstalled? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CrypticSoldier [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CrypticSoldier, Dec 3, 2019.

1. How much is enough? This seems VERY excessive! Can any of this be uninstalled?

/u/CrypticSoldier, Dec 3, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How much is enough? This seems VERY excessive! Can any of this be uninstalled? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

How much is enough? This seems VERY excessive! Can any of this be uninstalled?

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

How much is enough? This seems VERY excessive! Can any of this be uninstalled?

1. How much is enough? This seems VERY excessive! Can any of this be uninstalled? - Similar Threads - much enough seems

2. 30 plus updates 13/120203 seems excessive and my Pc is now very very slow and I have lost...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    30 plus updates 13/120203 seems excessive and my Pc is now very very slow and I have lost...: I also have two Edge/Bing Tabs in my taskbar that I don't want but cannot remove. I have reset the PC TWICE and it has not fixed the problem. This many updates is ridiculous. I presume you will reimburse for the cost of the lost programs and the considerable amount of...
  3. 30 plus updates 13/120203 seems excessive and my Pc is now very very slow and I have lost...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    30 plus updates 13/120203 seems excessive and my Pc is now very very slow and I have lost...: I also have two Edge/Bing Tabs in my taskbar that I don't want but cannot remove. I have reset the PC TWICE and it has not fixed the problem. This many updates is ridiculous. I presume you will reimburse for the cost of the lost programs and the considerable amount of...
  4. 30 plus updates 13/120203 seems excessive and my Pc is now very very slow and I have lost...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there any architectural limit of the OS or the CPU regarding how much data can they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any architectural limit of the OS or the CPU regarding how much data can they...: Guys, Is there any architectural limit of the OS or the processors on how much data can they handle in a month. As an example if someone else browses 20 GB of data per day or more than that , will the consumer face any software or any hardware problems for accessing so much...
  6. Is there any architectural limit of the OS or the CPU regarding how much data can they...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any architectural limit of the OS or the CPU regarding how much data can they...: Guys, Is there any architectural limit of the OS or the processors on how much data can they handle in a month. As an example if someone else browses 20 GB of data per day or more than that , will the consumer face any software or any hardware problems for accessing so much...
  7. Laptop seems to freeze on any install, update or uninstall of programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop seems to freeze on any install, update or uninstall of programs: I have been having issues lately where it seems my laptop can never fully complete any update, install or uninstall. I have tried repeatedly to get Windows to update, but it never seems to complete the process. I started having issues with Google chrome having issues...
  8. Does my laptop seem to be using excessive RAM?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does my laptop seem to be using excessive RAM?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tomnationwide [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1yohm/does_my_laptop_seem_to_be_using_excessive_ram/
  9. How to uninstall a program that seems to have an element to prevent uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to uninstall a program that seems to have an element to prevent uninstall: Every time I try to uninstall the program I get a message saying cannot as a program is installing. Seems to be something in bedded in the program....
  10. System Reserved Partition Seems Excessive

in Windows 10 Support
    System Reserved Partition Seems Excessive: Hi all, I just went from a 500GB SSD to a 1TB SSD. I migrated the Drive C from old to new SSD using the Samsung app. I have been puzzled by the relative lack of space on the resulting new SSD. Here are the results of checking with Win 10 Disk Management routine: Total SSD...