Windows 10: How much longer will Edge suck?

Discus and support How much longer will Edge suck? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; No previous history with the Back button. No Accelerators available. Very little functionality with PDF's...there are a lot of things wrong with this... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by petrosil, Aug 24, 2015.

1. petrosil Win User

How much longer will Edge suck?

No previous history with the Back button. No Accelerators available. Very little functionality with PDF's...there are a lot of things wrong with this browser and I can't find any comment from Microsoft saying they're even aware of it. I'm beginning to think the lack of features is part of their "Spartan" concept.

It has the capability to be a great browser but how could they release it in such a crippled fashion. Unbelievably, they have pushed me into using Chrome and I'm finding I like it more and more.

I know a lot has been said about it being new, but it is not new--this is the 12th browser they've released, they should have the basics down by now.

Just very frustrated with it right now.

:)

petrosil, Aug 24, 2015
  2. lauicku Win User

how much longer

@guro99

Sure, and I´m getting so tired of mine N93, that I use my spare phone N70 (With new software)..

Still hope they open for software update on N93 soon??

lauicku, Aug 24, 2015
  3. tao980 Win User
    how much longer

Please add the N80 to the updater.

tao980, Aug 24, 2015
  4. Victek Win User

Well, it is reminiscent of where Chrome was when first released. Chrome 1.0 was primitive IMHO, but it has evolved into a very good browser. I think MS released Edge, front and center, because it's the future and Internet Explorer has to go. Note that they started from scratch with Edge so a lot of the Internet Explorer development didn't apply.

I also find Edge insufficient to use as a primary browser, but hopefully it will improve quickly. Extension support will make a big difference. Just give it some time.

Victek, Aug 24, 2015
  5. rfruth Win User
    I like Edge but it won't sync with my other devices .

rfruth, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How much longer will Edge suck? - Similar Threads - much longer Edge

2. Why does Microsoft Photos suck so much?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft Photos suck so much?: So, I'm using Microsoft Photos to view and sort through a bunch of pictures I have. And it always goes the same way. I'm going through the pictures, and at a random point, when I'm looking at a photo, it will suddenly jump back 7 photos ago to something I was looking at...
  3. Why does win 10 suck so much ****

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does win 10 suck so much ****: Ur **** always has issues all 6 of my computers will now and forever use Linux mint.P.s go **** itself microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-win-10-suck-so-much/b9a6adbc-f510-40bc-9328-ecba65d4b868
  4. Why does win 10 suck so much ****

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does win 10 suck so much ****: Ur **** always has issues all 6 of my computers will now and forever use Linux mint.P.s go **** itself microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-win-10-suck-so-much/b9a6adbc-f510-40bc-9328-ecba65d4b868
  5. Why does win 10 suck so much ****

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Does Microsoft Edge actually suck?

in Browsers and Email
    Does Microsoft Edge actually suck?: So there are a lot of rumors like "Edge sucks". I personally don't use edge but if it is a browser I would use it. I like using Opera GX as I think its a great browser. Is edge better? Alex Windows Version Number: 20H2 175539
  7. why does bluetooth suck so much

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why does bluetooth suck so much: bought a brand new computer that had bluetooth built in but it's complete, useless garbage. totally unusable. even when i'm right in front of the pc it's just constantly dropping audio and going fucking crazy isolating audio to one side then the other. bought a usb and it...
  8. Windows 10 sucks about as much **** as Satya Nadella

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 sucks about as much **** as Satya Nadella: YOU WILL FEEL THE NEED TO TELL ME TO MIND MY LANGUAGE WELL I TELL YOU TO MIND YOUR **** SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT... Fair enough? This **** sucks... I unplugged my internet cable restarted the PC and well windows is being a **** turd again, it prompts me to enter my password......
  9. System Data Usage Sucks Too Much Data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System Data Usage Sucks Too Much Data: Hello. I was just wondering if there are ways to reduce how my PC system's using data. I'm on a tight data plan so help is very much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-data-usage-sucks-too-much-data/4ae12313-6c5b-4361-8294-c1e4c8ae37b9
  10. How much longer for the free upgraded?

in Windows 10 Support
    How much longer for the free upgraded?: How much longer is the free update available? I would be upgrading from Windows 7 Pro BTW. -Thanks! 42925