Windows 10: How much of the ram is accessable for windows?

Discus and support How much of the ram is accessable for windows? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, I updraded my laptop's ram from 4gb to 8 gb and I am not sure if all of the 8gb ram is consumable by windows. Is there any way to check it out?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Muhammad Luqman Qureshi, Jan 2, 2020.

1. How much of the ram is accessable for windows?

So, I updraded my laptop's ram from 4gb to 8 gb and I am not sure if all of the 8gb ram is consumable by windows. Is there any way to check it out?

:)

Muhammad Luqman Qureshi, Jan 2, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 2, 2020
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin How much of the ram is accessable for windows? :D

DrunkenMafia, Jan 2, 2020
  4. How much of the ram is accessable for windows?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

How much of the ram is accessable for windows?

1. How much of the ram is accessable for windows? - Similar Threads - much ram accessable

2. How much ram windows 10 consumes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much ram windows 10 consumes?: Hello, going to install a new windows 10, but it claims that it requires 2 GB ram and I got 4 GB ram. Does this indicates that it needs 2 GB for installation only or will need 2GB to work on my laptop which means 2 GB ram will be in usage 50% usage and 2 GB will be left for...
  3. How much ram windows 10 consumes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How much ram windows 10 consumes?: Hello, going to install a new windows 10, but it claims that it requires 2 GB ram and I got 4 GB ram. Does this indicates that it needs 2 GB for installation only or will need 2GB to work on my laptop which means 2 GB ram will be in usage 50% usage and 2 GB will be left for...
  4. How much ram windows 10 consumes?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. RAM issue - too much RAM is "reserved"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    RAM issue - too much RAM is "reserved": [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZinfoTheIdk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xq700f/ram_issue_too_much_ram_is_reserved/
  6. How much will ram and a see affect minecraft performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much will ram and a see affect minecraft performance?: Here are my specs currently for my laptop. Intel celeron 1017u 1.6ghzi know, really low performance cpu, but i have fixed most performance issues with the cpu by turning off background apps and messing with some system settings until i got the performance that i liked 12gb...
  7. Too much RAM?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Too much RAM?: Hi, I have a question, it goes like this: My Acer A3 Notebook with Ryzen 5 3500U+8GB RAM+Radeon Vega Graphics, is using 70 % ram but almost no cpu up to 20% when I listen to Roon+ProtonVPN on+Browsing with Chrome. I have many programs installed but not that many I would...
  8. Too much RAM?

in Windows 10 Support
    Too much RAM?: Hi, I have a question, it goes like this: My Acer A3 Notebook with Ryzen 5 3500U+8GB RAM+Radeon Vega Graphics, is using 70 % ram but almost no cpu up to 20% when I listen to Roon+ProtonVPN on+Browsing with Chrome. I have many programs installed but not that many I would...
  9. How much ram normally windows explorer take?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How much ram normally windows explorer take?: after 1 or 3 hours of using my pc is ok the quantity of ram that windows explorer is using? this is right now after 1 hour https://i.imgur.com/fKKZZkU.png yesterday after a 4 or 5 hours windows explorer was using 110 mb, is still ok? this numbers are standard for...
  10. windows using too much ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows using too much ram: I have a desktop pc with this configuration: -CPU: i7-5820K -GPU: GTX-980 -RAM: 48GB after 2~3 day using the pc the Ram usage is at 80% what is absolutly not normal....