Windows 10: How much of your PC usage time is gaming?

Discus and support How much of your PC usage time is gaming? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How much of your PC usage time is gaming? 130992 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mta3006, Apr 16, 2019.

1. mta3006 Win User

How much of your PC usage time is gaming?

:)

mta3006, Apr 16, 2019
  2. vhall Win User

TPU all time classic pc games

vhall, Apr 16, 2019
  3. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 16, 2019
  4. How much of your PC usage time is gaming?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

1. How much of your PC usage time is gaming? - Similar Threads - much usage gaming

2. Too much background data usage while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too much background data usage while gaming: windows is the worst os ever. If had a choice for other OS with game support i will use that. everything aside window not letting me play a single online game by using all the background data. I have set the connection as metered. disables DVR with regedit, stopped background...
  3. Too much background data usage while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too much background data usage while gaming: windows is the worst os ever. If had a choice for other OS with game support i will use that. everything aside window not letting me play a single online game by using all the background data. I have set the connection as metered. disables DVR with regedit, stopped background...
  4. What's your favorite pc - Console game of all time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's your favorite pc - Console game of all time: You can choose more than one game My personal Favorites Games its Distraint a awesome Psychological horror game about A man losing his Humanity, the outlast saga and Alien insolation,, fallout new vegas too! 173988
  5. Too much memory usage?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Too much memory usage?: I've been noticing Chrome discarding tabs lately which is something that I haven't seen since I had my Windows 7 computer over six years ago. And I'm only using about 61 percent memory. And I've used more memory but didn't have that happen. What's happening? Is it because I'm...
  6. Too much CPU Usage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Too much CPU Usage: Sir/Madam , I am Using Windows 7 SP1 64 bitPentium D, 2GB RAM.Recently i have noticed in task manager, that a process called nscpuminer64 is using much cpu usage,sometimes utilizing entire RAM.Few days ago my thermal paste of processor got dried and CPU didn't started which I...
  7. How much time valid windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How much time valid windows: Hello in my PC Windows 10 pro is not activated. I'm thinking to buy Key from Amazon. In Amazon key price around 15 USD. It's Real key get from them?? And How much time up to valide this key activated windows? My meaning is 1 year or 5 year? please assist me....
  8. Timing of PC usage

in Windows 10 Support
    Timing of PC usage: Hi Sometimes I get carried away with my PC activity, and forget to take breaks as often as I know would be good for me. I'm pretty sure there is nothing built in to Win 10 that can do this?? but I would like to be able to set an alert using a script/app/utility which...
  9. View Poll Results: How much of your PC usage time is gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    View Poll Results: How much of your PC usage time is gaming?: How much of your PC usage time is gaming? (and I don't mean playing around with Windows Updates...) 130992
  10. How much RAM does your PC really need?

in Windows 10 News
    How much RAM does your PC really need?: Is there a case for more than 8GB of RAM? Sure there is, but the bang for the buck trails off. Here is a definitive guide to how much RAM your PCs needs. Note that how much RAM, along with the type and speed, that your system supports will depend on your motherboard....