Windows 10: How much ram normally windows explorer take?

Discus and support How much ram normally windows explorer take? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; after 1 or 3 hours of using my pc is ok the quantity of ram that windows explorer is using? this is right now after 1 hour... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Arkstant, Feb 28, 2020.

1. How much ram normally windows explorer take?

after 1 or 3 hours of using my pc is ok the quantity of ram that windows explorer is using?

this is right now after 1 hour

https://i.imgur.com/fKKZZkU.png

yesterday after a 4 or 5 hours windows explorer was using 110 mb, is still ok?

this numbers are standard for windows explorer?

submitted by /u/Arkstant
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Arkstant, Feb 28, 2020

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Feb 28, 2020
  3. Internet Explorer uses a lot of RAM

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your description, I understand that internet explorer is consuming more ram space. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise due to:

• Opening multiple tabs at a time.
    • Using add-on.
    • Virus.
    • Multiple internet explorer opens in Task manager.
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and also check whether multiple Internet explorer process are running at the same time.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Del
    • Open Task manager.
    • Click on Detail Tab.
    • You will see MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe file.
    • Right Click and End Task.
    • Restart the computer.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to perform virus scan by using Windows Defender Offline Beta from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/what-is-windows-defender-offline

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 28, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

How much ram normally windows explorer take?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

How much ram normally windows explorer take?

1. How much ram normally windows explorer take? - Similar Threads - much ram normally

2. Laptop taking too much RAM in Windows 7 how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop taking too much RAM in Windows 7 how to fix: Most of time I experience the 100% CPU usage in my Laptop. It’s really frustrating that computer freeze by itself with no reason. So, here is how I reduce the RAM consumed by this services. Fortunately, high CPU usage is usually easy to fix.Press “Ctrl-Shift-Esc” to open the...
  3. Laptop taking too much RAM in Windows 7 how to fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop taking too much RAM in Windows 7 how to fix: Most of time I experience the 100% CPU usage in my Laptop. It’s really frustrating that computer freeze by itself with no reason. So, here is how I reduce the RAM consumed by this services. Fortunately, high CPU usage is usually easy to fix.Press “Ctrl-Shift-Esc” to open the...
  4. second explorer process taking too much ram

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    second explorer process taking too much ram: I have a secondary explorer.exe process that's only showing when I sign in to my user account (not other accounts) that's taking 2.5GB of ram, I tried ending the process tree but it keeps restarting everytime. I used malwarebytes and ccleaner but I still have the issue. I...
  5. DWM.exe taking too much RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DWM.exe taking too much RAM: few days ago, i post "desktop windows manager taking too much RAM" and i fixed the problem by updating my drivers using support assist. few days later, today DWM.exe start to taking lots of RAM again. i dont know whats the problem, i updated all windows version, updated...
  6. desktop window manager taking too much RAM

desktop window manager taking too much RAM: my dwm is taking 2 gb of my ram and it keeps going up gpu: intel uhd 620 graphics cpu: intel i5 8250u 1.6ghz [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-window-manager-taking-too-much-ram/fe41382c-5ed3-4f58-8274-6b1b020330e0
  7. Is it this normal for Windows to take up so much of my RAM?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is it this normal for Windows to take up so much of my RAM?: Hi, My Windows 10 has been different today, unlike before. I used to have around 6GB+ total RAM on my computer. After Windows Update, the available ram was cut half at a low 3.42GB total. CPU-Z detected my memory correctly, but Windows and Control Panel didn't. I have 8GB of...
  8. Is it this normal for Windows to take up so much of my RAM?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it this normal for Windows to take up so much of my RAM?: Hi, My Windows 10 has been different today, unlike before. I used to have around 6GB+ total RAM on my computer. After Windows Update, the available ram was cut half at a low 3.42GB total. CPU-Z detected my memory correctly, but Windows and Control Panel didn't. I have 8GB of...
  9. Why is windows taking up so much ram?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is windows taking up so much ram?: [ATTACH] windows taking up way to much ram, like half of it https://preview.redd.it/a8z9aiop4fg41.png?width=432&format=png&auto=webp&s=549b1487bd359008a6ce44ac9310535c7c8ff334 submitted by /u/Monv44 [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows Photos takes too much RAM !

Windows Photos takes too much RAM !: Hello ! I am having problem with Windows Photos. First when I open two images and minimize them, the RAM Usage starts to grow each 10 seconds. So for 10 minutes it goes from 200MB to 10GB and my PC Becomes unusable even when I have 64GB, untill I kill the process. This is...