Windows 10: How much space does Windows 10 take

Discus and support How much space does Windows 10 take in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If you have a desktop & laptop and you want to know what is the exact size of windows 10 I mean How much space does windows 10 take. Before we are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bidhanshu Kumar Singh, Oct 25, 2018.

1. How much space does Windows 10 take

If you have a desktop & laptop and you want to know what is the exact size of windows 10 I mean How much space does windows 10 take. Before we are going to tell the size of windows 10 I will explain everything about windows 10. So let’s start Reading

What is Windows 10?

Windows 10 is the latest operating system that is developed by Microsoft company. windows 10 is launched on 29 July 2015. Before windows, 10 Microsoft launched on October 25, 2012, Windows 8 but this version does not succeed.

Windows 10 provides four version:
    1. Home Version.
    2. Pro Version.
    3. Education Version.
    4. Enterprise Version.

The best version of Windows 10 is pro because this is for professional and you can use this window version for any purpose and the main feature of Windows 10 Pro is Get Update.

What are the new features on Windows 10?
    There are various new features in Windows 10. See all the top features is pointed below

• Timeline – Timeline Shows what you can do with your laptop and desktop means you can see all of your recently opened application is there.

Continue Reading

:)

Bidhanshu Kumar Singh, Oct 25, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 25, 2018
  4. How much space does Windows 10 take

space in hard dist for update windows 10

Hello ManolisTsitkanos,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What is the exact error message that you're getting when performing an update?

Meanwhile, I'd suggest following the steps in this article
    to help you free up drive space on your Windows 10 device.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

How much space does Windows 10 take

1. How much space does Windows 10 take - Similar Threads - much space does

2. How much does it take me to activate windows 10??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much does it take me to activate windows 10??: I had to activate my windows 2 months ago but each time I wanted to, I just don't have time that is why I am asking for the time that could take me so I could activate my windows, each weekend I say to activate it, but I have to work on it. I know that without activaiting...
  3. How much does it take me to activate windows 10??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How much does it take me to activate windows 10??: I had to activate my windows 2 months ago but each time I wanted to, I just don't have time that is why I am asking for the time that could take me so I could activate my windows, each weekend I say to activate it, but I have to work on it. I know that without activaiting...
  4. How much does it take me to activate windows 10??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How Much Drive Space Does Recording A Video Take With Clipchamp?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Much Drive Space Does Recording A Video Take With Clipchamp?: I realize this greatly depends on a lot of things but I'm wanting to create a vlog, which would just be me talking, that would not be real high definition. Clipchamp says that my maxium time is 30 minutes so I'm wondering how much space it would take if I actually made a...
  6. How Much Drive Space Does Recording A Video Take With Clipchamp?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Much Drive Space Does Recording A Video Take With Clipchamp?: I realize this greatly depends on a lot of things but I'm wanting to create a vlog, which would just be me talking, that would not be real high definition. Clipchamp says that my maxium time is 30 minutes so I'm wondering how much space it would take if I actually made a...
  7. Windows 10 takes up too much space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 takes up too much space: Hi guys,I have a Windows 10 home single language OS running in laptop. I haev allocated around 220 GB for C drive among which around 200 gb has been occupied by Windows 10 OS itself now my system is slow and hangs a lot. How do I free it, I tried drive clean and everything....
  8. How much hard drive space does Windows 10 in my computer take up?

How much hard drive space does Windows 10 in my computer take up?: How can I know the size of Windows 10 in my computer? Is there any way to check how big is Windows 10 system and its related files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-much-hard-drive-space-does-windows-10-in-my/2de3954b-891b-450b-bad2-fc4dfb16c33e
  9. How much space does Windows 10 take

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How much space does Windows 10 take: If you have a desktop & laptop and you want to know what is the exact size of windows 10 I mean How much space does windows 10 take. Before we are going to tell the size of windows 10 I will explain everything about windows 10. So let’s start Reading What is Windows 10?...
  10. Windows 10 takes too much disc space

Windows 10 takes too much disc space: I have installed Windows 10 64 bit just two days ago. When it was first installed it took only around 20 GB of disc space and then I have updated the windows. After updated now the windows is taking almost 50 GB of disc space. (99 GB disc space in c drive, now it has 32 GB...