Windows 10: how much storage do I need on a Book 2 for browsing, streaming video, and e-mails?

Discus and support how much storage do I need on a Book 2 for browsing, streaming video, and e-mails? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How much storage do I need on a Book 2 for the usual content consumption without gaming or content creation?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Estero Bay, Jul 10, 2019.

1. how much storage do I need on a Book 2 for browsing, streaming video, and e-mails?

How much storage do I need on a Book 2 for the usual content consumption without gaming or content creation?

:)

Estero Bay, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Edwin Win User

How Do I Open a Logitech Video E-Mail on Fall Creators Edition?

Probably a 16bit exe on 64bit architecture issue...

Browse this thread, it might shed some light...

Logitech E-Mail Video Files Don't Play on 64-Bit Windows

Edwin, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    video streaming

Hi,

We appreciate your time responding back to us and being patient to get this issue resolved. With how you describe your concern, you're watching YouTube videos over the internet. Streaming videos will store a lot of cache and cookies in your browser's memory.
    We suggest that you clear the cache and cookies of your browser. Kindly follow these steps to clear cache and cookies:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Press Ctrl + Shift + Del to open the
      Delete Browsing History window.
    • Mark all of the checkboxes (optional).
    • Click Delete and close Internet Explorer.

After clearing the cache and cookies, check if the issue is fixed.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Jul 10, 2019
  4. jdanniel Win User

how much storage do I need on a Book 2 for browsing, streaming video, and e-mails?

How Do I Open a Logitech Video E-Mail on Fall Creators Edition?

Hello, everyone. I'm using the Fall Creators Update edition of Windows 10, 64-bit.

I have a couple of old Logitech Video E-mail files. In previous versions of Windows, I was able to launch these files and view them. In the current version of Windows 10, I cannot.

I've tried the Troubleshooting Compatibility option, with no success. I've browsed the Logitech web site for troubleshooting tips, but didn't find anything. I've Googled the subject, without finding anything relevant.

So, I've come here. Does anyone here have any suggestions about opening a Logitech Video E-Mail file on this version of Windows 10?

Thank you!

jdanniel, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

how much storage do I need on a Book 2 for browsing, streaming video, and e-mails?

1. how much storage do I need on a Book 2 for browsing, streaming video, and e-mails? - Similar Threads - much storage need

2. e-mail videos .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    e-mail videos .: Why do some e-mail videos sent from friends stop before they can be viewed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-videos/a0a7ce21-c836-46d2-9f22-f5e36dccd7d5
  3. How do I see how much storage is left

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I see how much storage is left: Hello, I just started my laptop after an update. When I open the explorer, the left bar is gone. I can't see how much storage is left. Is that intentional? Is there another way to see how much is left? submitted by /u/JoJa1312 [link] [comments]...
  4. Address book in Mail with 2 accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Address book in Mail with 2 accounts: Hi, I've recently migrated my parents laptop from Windows Live to standart Windows 10 Mail client. I've also added 2 gmail accounts. when I start new message and click address book button I see contacts only from second account. It doesn't matter which account I choose in...
  5. Stream book

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stream book: I can not acces the home menu or internet options at bottom bar of the home screan. Can this be fixed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stream-book/5598d6d5-d71f-4606-922d-d8c229c0abf7
  6. how do I have so much storage?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I have so much storage?: [ATTACH] I searched for the maximum specifications on my laptop and the maximum storage hp provides with my laptop is around 240GB. My laptop model-HP Laptop 15g-dx0xxx I am using amd ryzen 5 2500u processor and radeon vega 8 graphics. If I am doing something that's...
  7. How do I e-mail a video that is only on my desk top?

How do I e-mail a video that is only on my desk top?: I want to forward a video that has been saved on my desk top I am using Windows 10 to an e-mail address. I have tried the "share" button after double clicking the video icon, but that will not work. I tried forwarding it from another e-mail as an attachment but that did not...
  8. E-book

E-book: How do i install the ebook reader on my desktop windows 365 in order to open this file: chp_10.1007_978-3-658-25064-5_61.pdf Thanks for your help to a beginner! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-book/0ecc7327-6c3c-47e7-bcb6-b8e67c378ac6
  9. How Do I Open a Logitech Video E-Mail on Fall Creators Edition?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Open a Logitech Video E-Mail on Fall Creators Edition?: Hello, everyone. I'm using the Fall Creators Update edition of Windows 10, 64-bit. I have a couple of old Logitech Video E-mail files. In previous versions of Windows, I was able to launch these files and view them. In the current version of Windows 10, I cannot. I've tried...
  10. BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos: Hello all, I have had an issue of my computer Blue screening multiple times over the past few weeks. The frequency has increased and I cannot replicate the issue on demand, it comes and goes by itself. The first time I noticed this was when my computer BSODed when I was...