Windows 10: How much windows 10 spies on me, and how to stop it?

Discus and support How much windows 10 spies on me, and how to stop it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I started to use windows 10 3 days ago. Before that I was using windows 7. How much does it watch what I do and how to block it to follow me, spy on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GuitaristComposer, May 10, 2020.

1. How much windows 10 spies on me, and how to stop it?

I started to use windows 10 3 days ago. Before that I was using windows 7. How much does it watch what I do and how to block it to follow me, spy on me?

submitted by /u/GuitaristComposer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GuitaristComposer, May 10, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 10, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 10, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

How much windows 10 spies on me, and how to stop it?

Delta6326, May 10, 2020
Thema:

How much windows 10 spies on me, and how to stop it?

1. How much windows 10 spies on me, and how to stop it? - Similar Threads - much spies stop

2. How much does it take me to activate windows 10??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much does it take me to activate windows 10??: I had to activate my windows 2 months ago but each time I wanted to, I just don't have time that is why I am asking for the time that could take me so I could activate my windows, each weekend I say to activate it, but I have to work on it. I know that without activaiting...
  3. How much does it take me to activate windows 10??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How much does it take me to activate windows 10??: I had to activate my windows 2 months ago but each time I wanted to, I just don't have time that is why I am asking for the time that could take me so I could activate my windows, each weekend I say to activate it, but I have to work on it. I know that without activaiting...
  4. How much are you spying on me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much are you spying on me?: So I just bought a new laptop today with windows 11. I bring it home and it automatically connects to my home wifi. Little freaky but ok. Then I open up edge and search for chrome download. And what do I get.....the first item on bing telling me I don't need a new browser and...
  5. How much are you spying on me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How much are you spying on me?: So I just bought a new laptop today with windows 11. I bring it home and it automatically connects to my home wifi. Little freaky but ok. Then I open up edge and search for chrome download. And what do I get.....the first item on bing telling me I don't need a new browser and...
  6. Stop spying me Microsoft 365 Apps for bussines How to?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Stop spying me Microsoft 365 Apps for bussines How to?: Windows 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1151) Access 2107 (Build 14228.20204) Hello, What do experts here, recommends to minimize Office 365 telemetry? Thanks 183215
  7. Does it stop spying on me?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does it stop spying on me?: When I set to "0 - Security [Enterprise Only]" in gpedit.msc, does it stop spying on me and does it stop data collection? I am using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC version 1809 [img] 176919
  8. privacy - Is windows spying on me, is a hacker spying on me?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    privacy - Is windows spying on me, is a hacker spying on me?: Whenever I connect to wifi, I hear some static or white noise in the background that persists at random times, turning off and on. I hear it on my headphones. When I disconnect from wifi, the sound desists completely. Is windows spying on me, is a hacker spying on me?...
  9. Is someone spying on me?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is someone spying on me?: So I was looking to add a printer the other day and I noticed something odd in the possible devices list. One of the devices on my network is called "USB Camera," described as "POS Barcode Scanner." So, what's the deal with this? Is someone using a wireless camera on my...
  10. How to stop spying from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop spying from Windows 10: Hi guys, How to stop spying from Windows 10 ? Regards. 53234