Windows 10: How much would you like more background color options in Sticky Notes? (May 23rd, 2019)

Discus and support How much would you like more background color options in Sticky Notes? (May 23rd, 2019) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Of all the new features that could possibly be in Microsoft's apps for Windows 10 version 1903, new colors for my sticky notes beyond the seven I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by thomasseymour18901, May 23, 2019.

1. How much would you like more background color options in Sticky Notes? (May 23rd, 2019)

Of all the new features that could possibly be in Microsoft's apps for Windows 10 version 1903, new colors for my sticky notes beyond the seven I have is what I want the most! If you want, upvote and comment this feedback in Feedback Hub: https://aka.ms/AA55xox

:)

thomasseymour18901, May 23, 2019
  2. Blicher Win User

Sticky Notes color/brightness

I was wondering why we only have the option for 6 basic bright colors as background for the sticky notes, when it is so easy to just put in a color wheel with brightness options.

As a designer who is pretty much used to only working in dark grey themed program
    And i love the sticky notes, but having that insanely bright colored sticky note in the corner of my eye (2-3th monitor)
    is a pain, atleast in windows 7 you could use "resource hacker" to change it, but with windows 10 that is not possible.

Please give the full range of customization for the notes instead of only 6 colors, i guess its made for tablets in mind, but come on its not like you cant use a color wheel and a brightness / alpha sliders on a tablet...

Blicher, May 23, 2019
  3. Sticky notes

Hi Idalee,

Yes, there is a possibility that the recent update may have disabled or corrupted the apps. For us to isolate this problem, we suggest repairing or resetting Sticky Notes on your PC. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and click Apps.
    • On the Apps & features tab, locate the name of the missing app.
    • Click the app and select Advanced options, then click Repair.
    • If the Repair option is not available or does not resolve the issue, you may also try the
      Reset option. However, it's more likely that you will lose any app data that was saved.
    • Once the repair or reset is completed, Sticky Notes should now reappear in the app list.
    • You may now pin it to the Start Menu.

Update us with the outcome.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 23, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

How much would you like more background color options in Sticky Notes? (May 23rd, 2019)

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, May 23, 2019
Thema:

How much would you like more background color options in Sticky Notes? (May 23rd, 2019)

1. How much would you like more background color options in Sticky Notes? (May 23rd, 2019) - Similar Threads - much more background

2. Discussion: What new feature in Sticky Notes would you like the most? January 6th, 2020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discussion: What new feature in Sticky Notes would you like the most? January 6th, 2020: I would like at least two more note colors like red and orange. I encourage you to leave a suggestion in the Feedback Hub as to what you'd like the most!...
  3. Discussion: How would you like three more colors for the notes in the Windows 10 Sticky...

Discussion: How would you like three more colors for the notes in the Windows 10 Sticky...: I would love that! The eighth color would be for my notes about NC and SC, the ninth would be for GA and TN, and the tenth would be for FL. I think red, brown, and orange would be good additional colors for the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app....
  4. how to sort sticky notes by color?

how to sort sticky notes by color?: I've assigned categories to sticky note colors. How can I sort the notes by color? Is it possible to sort by title, date or alphabetically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sort-sticky-notes-by-color/0801fe3a-df65-4808-8b79-565a651a81d0
  5. Sticky notes after May 2019 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky notes after May 2019 update: After upgrade it's this problem. Each note now has a taskbar button, which means that if you have multiple notes open, each one will have a taskbar button. Previously, there was only the taskbar button to launch Notes, keeping things tidy....
  6. I need more background colors for the notes in my sticky notes. Do you? (May 22nd, 2019)

I need more background colors for the notes in my sticky notes. Do you? (May 22nd, 2019): So far, I have all seven background colors used up for their own purposes, depending on what each note is about. Here are six examples of what I'll use more colors for: Red: Visiting Florida, especially Central Florida. Orange: Visiting the Midwestern United States,...
  7. Discussion: Would you like an iOS and Android Sticky Notes app? (May 18th, 2019)

Discussion: Would you like an iOS and Android Sticky Notes app? (May 18th, 2019): I certainly would! If you do, let Microsoft know using Feedback Hub and twitter.com/stickynotes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discussion-would-you-like-an-ios-and-android/8c76bef6-6133-464f-b70a-afdeb0e05869
  8. Discussion: What new feature would you like added to the Sticky Notes app the most? (May...

Discussion: What new feature would you like added to the Sticky Notes app the most? (May...: I would like the ability to have my notes synced with OneDrive directly into a "Sticky Notes" folder as an option, in addition to the Sticky Notes app itself....
  9. STICKY NOTES- FONT COLORS

STICKY NOTES- FONT COLORS: I'm curious, is there a way for me to change the colors of my fonts on my Sticky Notes? Granted, the default obviously is black, but can it be changed to other colors? If so how? I've look at numerous videos on You Tube, and most show you have to go to "paint, type...
  10. Sticky Notes color/brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes color/brightness: I was wondering why we only have the option for 6 basic bright colors as background for the sticky notes, when it is so easy to just put in a color wheel with brightness options. As a designer who is pretty much used to only working in dark grey themed program And i love...