Windows 10: How not to show the disabled app in the task manager?

Discus and support How not to show the disabled app in the task manager? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As the picture above, there are a lot of disabled process including windows apps and third party apps.For my case, I do not want the disabled process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChiRui, Mar 9, 2022.

1. ChiRui Win User

How not to show the disabled app in the task manager?

As the picture above, there are a lot of disabled process including windows apps and third party apps.For my case, I do not want the disabled process including windows apps from showing up in the task manager.

:)

ChiRui, Mar 9, 2022
  2. imanalien Win User

No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Mar 9, 2022
  3. Task manager startup tab only shows enabled items

My task manager's startup tab is only showing enabled apps, as soon as i disable something it disappears from the list and i can not re enable those apps. I would really like to enable some of these apps again but can not figure out why they are not showing

SammaJamma, Mar 9, 2022
  4. robinpe Win User

Cortana disabled-still showing 38mb in Memory of Task Manager?

The title really says it all. I only have 2Gb of memory on my pc stick & I just rec'c a warning about my memory being stretched, so I disabled Cortana, (which I don't use anyway), but in the Memory column of the Task Manager it's still showing that 38Mb is being used. Why? Appreciate any suggestion guys!! Thanks.

robinpe, Mar 9, 2022
Thema:

1. How not to show the disabled app in the task manager? - Similar Threads - show disabled app

2. Startup Apps Not Showing In Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Apps Not Showing In Task Manager: Windows 11 Pro Insider Beta Channel - 22H2 Build 22623.891Hi, as per the title, startup apps are not showing in Task Manager with the message "There are no start-up items to display". All my startup apps are still auto-starting with Windows but I have no way to manage...
  3. Startup Apps Not Showing In Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup Apps Not Showing In Task Manager: Windows 11 Pro Insider Beta Channel - 22H2 Build 22623.891Hi, as per the title, startup apps are not showing in Task Manager with the message "There are no start-up items to display". All my startup apps are still auto-starting with Windows but I have no way to manage...
  4. Startup Apps Not Showing In Task Manager

5. Startup Apps Not Showing In Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. How not to show the disabled UWP apps from showing in the task manager?

How not to show the disabled UWP apps from showing in the task manager?: I tried using Autorun, but the windows appsUWP apps doesn't show up in it. So how can i not to show the disabled apps from showing in task manager?...
  7. How not to show the disabled UWP apps from showing in the task manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How not to show the disabled UWP apps from showing in the task manager?: I tried using Autorun, but the windows appsUWP apps doesn't show up in it. So how can i not to show the disabled apps from showing in task manager?...
  8. How not to show the disabled app in the task manager?

How not to show the disabled app in the task manager?: As the picture above, there are a lot of disabled process including windows apps and third party apps.For my case, I do not want the disabled process including windows apps from showing up in the task manager....
  9. No foreground apps showing in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No foreground apps showing in task manager: So i updated to windows insider preview windows 11 build 22478.rs_prerelease.211008-1414 and no foreground/opened apps are showing in taskmanager under "Apps" section. I normally use RAM section to reorder apps running with the most ram usage so I can see what's hogging up my...
  10. No foreground apps showing in task manager

No foreground apps showing in task manager: So i updated to windows insider preview windows 11 build 22478.rs_prerelease.211008-1414 and no foreground/opened apps are showing in taskmanager under "Apps" section. I normally use RAM section to reorder apps running with the most ram usage so I can see what's hogging up my...