Windows 10: How often do you Verify your Macrium Reflect backup images?

Discus and support How often do you Verify your Macrium Reflect backup images? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Just wanted to get an idea how often members (and veteran users) of Macrium Reflect check the integrity of their images. Am almost tempted to not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by KabyBlue, May 29, 2018.

1. KabyBlue Win User

How often do you Verify your Macrium Reflect backup images?

Just wanted to get an idea how often members (and veteran users) of Macrium Reflect check the integrity of their images.

Am almost tempted to not bother checking anymore as it always says everything is okay. Which doesn't surprise me considering how robust of a program it is...*Smile

:)

KabyBlue, May 29, 2018

2. How often do you backup?

How often do you guys backup your phones?

and what is the best easiest way to backup? [calendar messages etc]

Thanks

439hjk12563fc, May 29, 2018
  3. Issues with Macrium Reflect and SyncToy programs Windows 10.

Hi Ed,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We understand that you have issues with Macrium Reflect and SyncToy programs on Windows 10. We feel sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

We will assist you to resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

1. What is the version of SyncToy installed on your computer?

2. What is the version of Macrium Reflect installed on your computer?

3. As per you query, you say "scheduler not working for macrium reflect", are you referring to Task scheduler?

4. If it is Task scheduler, Is Task scheduler working on all programs, other than Macrium Reflect ?

Please post your query on SyncToy forum link below:

Microsoft forums - Microsoft Sync Framework

Let's refer to these links below.

Schedule Task

Macrium Software | 404

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

AntonyJose, May 29, 2018
Thema:

How often do you Verify your Macrium Reflect backup images?

1. How often do you Verify your Macrium Reflect backup images? - Similar Threads - often Verify Macrium

2. Backup VMFS image with Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup VMFS image with Macrium Reflect: Has anyone done this? The question could be strung out to backing up "any" unsupported file system. So the partition will appear as unpartioned space instead of unsupported file system which is what set of my alarm bells. I am thinking to back up using the full sector backup...
  3. Macrium Reflect Backup & Verify Time on Laptop

Macrium Reflect Backup & Verify Time on Laptop: Ok Well Desktop part of the issue i was having is solved, only took about an hour for the Desktop with same external drive External drive on Laptop, SSD fast, less than 30 minutes Storage Drive is the longest one at least 2 hours for directly connected usb 3.0 external...
  4. Macrium Reflect Verify Time?

Macrium Reflect Verify Time?: I am still new to MR, I just did a backup and it took about 15 minutes. I set it to verify the backup when finished and it has now been about 1 and a half hours doing the verify. Is this normal? Thanks 160713
  5. Macrium Reflect Backup & Verify Time on Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macrium Reflect Backup & Verify Time on Laptop: Ok Well Desktop part of the issue i was having is solved, only took about an hour for the Desktop with same external drive External drive on Laptop, SSD fast, less than 30 minutes Storage Drive is the longest one at least 2 hours for directly connected usb 3.0 external...
  6. Macrium Reflect Verify Time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macrium Reflect Verify Time?: I am still new to MR, I just did a backup and it took about 15 minutes. I set it to verify the backup when finished and it has now been about 1 and a half hours doing the verify. Is this normal? Thanks 160713
  7. Macrium Reflect & backups & restore

Macrium Reflect & backups & restore: I threw MACRIUM into the title because I knew it would get Caledon Ken's attention as he keeps recommending it. My problem with any kind of backups is that when you do so, you are copying all existing errors, bugs and other problems that exist, so you're not getting a...
  8. Macrium reflect - running a backup/image question

Macrium reflect - running a backup/image question: I run Macrium reflect free & create an image every week but have always assumed it created a new image (due to my choosing full backup every time) but had used a small 1TB HD for backup so didn't notice anything amiss. Recently I began using a 4TB HD & therefore thought it...
  9. How Reliable is Macrium Reflect Backup Scheduling?

How Reliable is Macrium Reflect Backup Scheduling?: I've configured Reflect to automatically run full and differential backups to two drives as shown in the enclosed Reflect status report. [img] The report says the last " full system backup to usb hdd" was run on 14/11/16 and was successful. However when I look at the file...
  10. Backup and Restore with Macrium Reflect

Backup and Restore with Macrium Reflect: Hello Everybody, I don't understand this line. (see screenshot. I'm going to use O: as my USB drive. So do I create O:\WinPE\rescue\media? Don Cole [img] 106524