Windows 10: how often does windows 10 crash?

Discus and support how often does windows 10 crash? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently bought a new computer and it crashed about 4 or 5 times in the past month. I've used windows 7 since it came out until I bought this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Throw03z, Jul 2, 2020.

1. how often does windows 10 crash?

I recently bought a new computer and it crashed about 4 or 5 times in the past month. I've used windows 7 since it came out until I bought this computer so I'm not used to my computer crashing ever.

It could be bad hardware or bad graphics card driver. Is it normal for windows to crash once in a while?

submitted by /u/Throw03z
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Throw03z, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

how often does windows 10 crash?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

how often does windows 10 crash?

1. how often does windows 10 crash? - Similar Threads - often does crash

2. Often Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Often Crash: My PC are crashing sometimes yes but I pay no mind in it, however this past week I got 3 crashes and 1 of it is a BSOD. I'd like to know what's happening to my computer.here are the dump...
  3. Often Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Often Crash: My PC are crashing sometimes yes but I pay no mind in it, however this past week I got 3 crashes and 1 of it is a BSOD. I'd like to know what's happening to my computer.here are the dump...
  4. Often Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Games Crashing Often on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crashing Often on Windows 10: Hello,So recently I had some issues with Windows 10/11 crashing constantly on a faulty HDD, and just swapped over to a different drive for my OS. That resolved the issue with Windows crashing, but for some reason I am now receiving constant crashing with games on Windows 10....
  6. Games Crashing Often on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games Crashing Often on Windows 10: Hello,So recently I had some issues with Windows 10/11 crashing constantly on a faulty HDD, and just swapped over to a different drive for my OS. That resolved the issue with Windows crashing, but for some reason I am now receiving constant crashing with games on Windows 10....
  7. Windows 10 crashes often every day

Windows 10 crashes often every day: I've been having issues with my PC over the past few months and I've swapped out different components like my Power Supply and even RMA'd my RAM and got it back thinking it was a hardware issue which it might be I guess. But my PC blue screens multiple times a day, it's...
  8. Windows Crashing Often

Windows Crashing Often: HiMy windows has been crashing often lately. Just for random reasons. I thought it was due to my harddrive as SMART diagnostic seems to suggest that it was running a bit hot so I replaced that and am still experiencing the crashes. Have tried checking what was wrong with my...
  9. How often does Windows 10 flush the disk cache?

How often does Windows 10 flush the disk cache?: 2 issues: It's my belief that the timing of the buffer flush is independent of whether it's a hard drive or SSD? Correct? Second, and this is basically in response to "answers" I saw on a question almost exactly like mine here on this forum from quite some time back....
  10. Windows 10 crashing often

Windows 10 crashing often: Hi I'm trying to fix a colleague's laptop which keeps crashing. It's a HP Probook 430 running Windows 10 Pro. I have exported a day's worth of error logs, where it crashed a lot more than normal while I was trying to figure out the issue. I've tried updating all of the...