Windows 10: how old does someone have to be to add an account to a pc?

Discus and support how old does someone have to be to add an account to a pc? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i want to know what age is someone allowed to add a Microsoft account to a pc on their own?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Creep, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Creep Win User

how old does someone have to be to add an account to a pc?

i want to know what age is someone allowed to add a Microsoft account to a pc on their own?

:)

Creep, Oct 30, 2020

2. Unlink an old android phone from my pc

I go thru the suggested steps: Start - Settings - Phone - Unlink this PC.

When I first open the "your phone" screen the old phone is listed. Not sure if the phone listed is suppose to be selectable or not, but my is not. When I select "Unlink this PC" the phone listed is removed. When I select "Add Phone" the old phone still
    shows. I have removed the old phone from my Microsoft Account. I have rebooted after unlink this pc but I still cannot remove my old phone.

LostSailorPO1, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 30, 2020
  4. how old does someone have to be to add an account to a pc?

Unable to remove old administrator account.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to delete one of the old administrator accounts from your computer. If you want to save the data from the old Administrator account, I would suggest you to copy the data from the old user account from
    C: Users\<Old User Account> and move it to your backup drive or folder in a different location, before deleting the account.

I would also like to know what exactly happens when you try to remove the old Administrator account from your PC.

To delete an Administrator account from your PC, you will have to login to another user account with
    Administrator access as User Accounts cannot be deleted through a Standard account.

Once you have logged into your new Administrator account, you can follow the steps mentioned below to remove the old Administrator account from your PC. To do this, by

1. Login to the new Admin User Account that you want to keep.
    2. Tap on 'Windows + I' on the keyboard.
    3. Click on 'Accounts'.
    4. Now click on 'Family & other users'.
    5. Select the old Administrator account from the list.
    6. Click on 'Remove'.

Let us know if you face any issues, and we will certainly assist you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

how old does someone have to be to add an account to a pc?

1. how old does someone have to be to add an account to a pc? - Similar Threads - old does someone

2. does someone have acce to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does someone have acce to my account: in my recent activity tab i see a failed sync attempt which i did not try to do, i changed my password, logged out all the devices availlble in the devices tab of my account. Does he or she have acces to my account or my files and is there anything i should worry about. And i...
  3. does someone have acce to my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does someone have acce to my account: in my recent activity tab i see a failed sync attempt which i did not try to do, i changed my password, logged out all the devices availlble in the devices tab of my account. Does he or she have acces to my account or my files and is there anything i should worry about. And i...
  4. does someone have acce to my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Disable add someone else to this pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable add someone else to this pc: Hi I am running windows 10 pro and I want to disable the ability to add a new user to the pc? If not limiting what new user access to the internet or files would help?I have already enabled block microsoft accounts, this does nothing. Why is that considered a solution?...
  6. How to disable "Add someone else to this PC" --->Manage account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to disable "Add someone else to this PC" --->Manage account: Control Panel -> User Account -->Manage Account -> 168073
  7. How to disable "Add someone else to this PC" --->Manage account

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable "Add someone else to this PC" --->Manage account: Control Panel -> User Account -->Manage Account -> 168073
  8. Does someone have a fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does someone have a fix?: I just switched my pointer to a custom one I go from deviantart. But whenever I Shutdown or restart, the mouse resets to the default. How do I make it so that the mouse doesnt reset when I shut down or restart. submitted by /u/AssasinatorX4 [link] [comments]...
  9. Does someone have this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does someone have this problem?: I don't know when it started, but I wanted to activate night light and I couldn't. submitted by /u/PiemPire [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dufzwq/does_someone_have_this_problem/
  10. How to get rid of someone's old user account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to get rid of someone's old user account?: I have installed Windows 10 on a computer that was given to me by a friend. I have my microsoft user account with my name Claudia's PC. But when I look on my Administrator's folder which I renamed 'Claudia' on my desktop and compare it with when I put that same folder...