Windows 10: How or can i use usb mem stick as ram to speed up laptop

Discus and support How or can i use usb mem stick as ram to speed up laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Hp elitebook with i5 CPU 4gb ram 32 bit O/S x64 based processor keeps shutting down when using compatible music editing software,can anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Londonlad72, Jun 4, 2019.

1. How or can i use usb mem stick as ram to speed up laptop

I have a Hp elitebook with i5 CPU 4gb ram 32 bit O/S x64 based processor keeps shutting down when using compatible music editing software,can anyone help with my issue?

:)

Londonlad72, Jun 4, 2019
  2. peter jh Win User

Win 10 Repair Disk on USB Mem Stick?

With more & more laptops not having a DVD Drive how do you make a Win 10 Repair Disk on a USB Mem Stick?

You can make a System Image to USB but not the Repair Disk to usb. Thus you cannot boot the computer & then reload the System Image.

peter jh, Jun 4, 2019
  3. debs6436 Win User
    USB stick to increase RAM in Win10

Can I use a USB stick to increase my laptop's RAM under Windows 10?

debs6436, Jun 4, 2019
  4. How or can i use usb mem stick as ram to speed up laptop

USB stick to increase RAM in Win10

Hi,

Yes, you can use the USB stick to increase the laptop's RAM in Windows 10.

Hope this answers!

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

How or can i use usb mem stick as ram to speed up laptop

1. How or can i use usb mem stick as ram to speed up laptop - Similar Threads - usb mem stick

2. How can I speed up Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I speed up Windows?: My Windows system is very slow to start. Takes over 5 minutes to load. What are the minimum programs I need to load to speed it up. Once started is runs very slowly also. Any suggestions?...
  3. How can I speed up Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I speed up Windows?: My Windows system is very slow to start. Takes over 5 minutes to load. What are the minimum programs I need to load to speed it up. Once started is runs very slowly also. Any suggestions?...
  4. How can I reflash a corrupted bios using a usb stick?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reflash a corrupted bios using a usb stick?: The BIOS of my lenovo ideapad 320 15-AST is corrupted so when I boot the laptop, the screen remains blank. Is there any way I can write the bios to a USB stick and automatically boot the computer into it and then reflash the BIOS?...
  5. How can I reflash a corrupted bios using a usb stick?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I reflash a corrupted bios using a usb stick?: The BIOS of my lenovo ideapad 320 15-AST is corrupted so when I boot the laptop, the screen remains blank. Is there any way I can write the bios to a USB stick and automatically boot the computer into it and then reflash the BIOS?...
  6. How can I reflash a corrupted bios using a usb stick?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Can I still use my USB stick?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I still use my USB stick?: I have just turned my USB stick (128GB) into a recovery drive, can I still save my personal data on it? And it just got formatted to 32GB?! What happens to my 128GB? Kann ich meinen USB Stick noch benutzen?
  8. can i use this ram in my this laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can i use this ram in my this laptop: Can i install this ram Crucial CT8G4SFS824A 8GB DDR4-2400 PC4-19200 CL-17 SODIMM in hp-15 BE012TU laptop as my second ram to get 12 gb of total ram . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-this-ram-in-my-this-laptop/6ef9b7a9-fdbc-4ae6-bd6c-3b928e4228d3
  9. USB stick in use.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB stick in use.: Have a problem I can't fix for a while now. Whenever I try to format it, make boot disk etc. I get a message that it's in use (by something) no idea what. It can be empty, not formatted, formatted etc. but same thing happens. Otherwise they work fine, I can write to them,...
  10. USB stick in use.

in Windows 10 Support
    USB stick in use.: Have a problem I can't fix for a while now. Whenever I try to format it, make boot disk etc. I get a message that it's in use (by something) no idea what. It can be empty, not formatted, formatted etc. but same thing happens. Otherwise they work fine, I can write to them,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will an empty usb stick speed up laptop?