Windows 10: How or where do I find the Download folder icon?

Discus and support How or where do I find the Download folder icon? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; https://i.imgur.com/jWK2i5C.png I did not find this icon in Shell32.dll or nowhere on the internet. Can anyone help me? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SenhorBrilhante, Apr 14, 2020.

1. How or where do I find the Download folder icon?

/u/SenhorBrilhante, Apr 14, 2020

2. How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin How or where do I find the Download folder icon? :D

PVTCaboose1337, May 25, 2020
  3. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, May 25, 2020
  4. wolf2009 Win User

How or where do I find the Download folder icon?

How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

i dont think this answers the question , how do i make all icons in all folders appear "Large Icons" .

thx tho .

wolf2009, May 25, 2020
Thema:

How or where do I find the Download folder icon?

1. How or where do I find the Download folder icon? - Similar Threads - where find Download

2. Where do I find drivers for manual download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find drivers for manual download?: Currently need the drivers for an xbox 360 controller, but i do not have an xbox 360 controllerHave a playstation 4 controller. any and all workarounds and solutions to get my controller working, require the drivers for an xbox controller to "auto-detect" one. But i do not...
  3. Where do I find drivers for manual download?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do I find drivers for manual download?: Currently need the drivers for an xbox 360 controller, but i do not have an xbox 360 controllerHave a playstation 4 controller. any and all workarounds and solutions to get my controller working, require the drivers for an xbox controller to "auto-detect" one. But i do not...
  4. Where do I find drivers for manual download?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. where do i download the DEFAULT icons for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    where do i download the DEFAULT icons for windows 10?: i keep doing searches and all i see is "hOw To ChAnGe YoUr DeFaUlT WiNdOwS iCoNs" i am needing them for a project i am working on and it's so annoying just seeing that submitted by /u/SoftAppleGaming [link] [comments]...
  6. How/where do I find my downloaded information?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How/where do I find my downloaded information?: Where/how do I find my downloads? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/howwhere-do-i-find-my-downloaded-information/8aa04507-d717-48b4-8eb4-05379ddea57c"
  7. Where can I download this verison (where do I find older version of windows and not the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I download this verison (where do I find older version of windows and not the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/luutoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/et0fuo/where_can_i_download_this_verison_where_do_i_find/
  8. where do i find boot camp icon in windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    where do i find boot camp icon in windows: where do I get boot camp icon in windows 10 to add to my taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-boot-camp-icon-in-windows/63a1f9f0-5783-404e-80e1-e8ea24d69c62
  9. Where Do I Find System Restored Files/Folders?

Where Do I Find System Restored Files/Folders?: I can't find the files/folders I restored from RESTORE DATE: 11.01.2019...where can I find them? The reason I did a RESTORE, I accidentally deleted some files/folders in my external hd to the recycle bin and then I emptied the recycle bin....I REALLY, REALLY NEED HELP IN...
  10. where do i find fonts for publisher to download

where do i find fonts for publisher to download: I'm looking to download fonts. Different styles from a trusted place. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-fonts-for-publisher-to-download/7ee8ea5d-1cca-4e44-a013-768355e9f01a"