Windows 10: How permanently disable Windows 10 Pro 64 updates

Discus and support How permanently disable Windows 10 Pro 64 updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have tried everything I've found online, from the groupedit policy to the regedit. I though the problem was solved, instead today March 22nd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Icks13, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Icks13 Win User

How permanently disable Windows 10 Pro 64 updates

Hello,

I have tried everything I've found online, from the groupedit policy to the regedit. I though the problem was solved, instead today March 22nd while I was going to shut down the PC I've seen the it was ready to be turned off and install the update.

I don't want any update, or at least I want to be the person that will decide what update and when, 'cause first I would like to see if once again Win updates will mess up the PC of other users and, eventually only later THINK if I wanna update.
    For today I've just saved myself put everything in pause until April 26th.

Thank you

:)

Icks13, Mar 21, 2019
  2. EpsylonDH Win User

How do I PERMANENTLY disable Window Ink for Windows 10 Pro 1803

I tried it, and after restarting the changes I made to these services persisted, but the "Use Windows Ink" box checked itself again... I tried unchecking it and restarting again for a double check, no effect :/

Still, thanks for the suggestion.

EpsylonDH, Mar 21, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile How permanently disable Windows 10 Pro 64 updates :)

4. SirElrey Win User

How to disable Windows Update Permanently from Windows 10 OS?

Hi,

I would like to ask question on How to disable Windows Update Permanently from Windows 10 OS?

Already tried the following:

• Stop and Disable Windows Update from services.msc
    • Disable Windows Update from gpedit.msc

But once we restarted the Units, It will perform Windows Updates.

Some of our Applications are not working properly after these updates.

Thanks,

Elrey

SirElrey, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

1. How permanently disable Windows 10 Pro 64 updates - Similar Threads - permanently disable Pro

2. How to Disable Windows Update on Windows 10 Permanently?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Disable Windows Update on Windows 10 Permanently?: Can anyone give me tips how to disable windows update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-windows-update-on-windows-10/fd04e18f-dc61-4064-97f8-5776d88e58de
  3. How to Disable Windows Update on Windows 10 Permanently?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Disable Windows Update on Windows 10 Permanently?: Can anyone give me tips how to disable windows update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-windows-update-on-windows-10/fd04e18f-dc61-4064-97f8-5776d88e58de
  4. How to permanantly disable Windows Updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to permanantly disable Windows Updates?: Before someone from Microsoft tells me that it's a bad idea: No, it's not, every update has forced me to wipe my hard drive because it corrupts *everything*, I do not care that it's "for security", I know how to use a computer. Windows is not a service, it is an operating...
  5. How to permanently disable Updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to permanently disable Updates?: I absolutely hate it. It keeps forcing me to update every now and then using huge bandwidths. I hate the fact it keeps harassing me all the time prompting me to update regularly and I can't find a way to disable it. Just stop! Leave me alone, Windows Updates. Just go away. I...
  6. How to permanently disable Windows updates?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to permanently disable Windows updates?: I am extremely dissatisfied with Windows updates and would like a way to disable them. They've crashed my computer twice now, and last night my computer updated while I slept without asking me, causing me to lose about an hour of work. Unfortunately, there does not seem to...
  7. How to permanently disable update

How to permanently disable update: Windows 10 update keeps turning itself back on after I disable it . I want it permanently disabled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-permanently-disable-update/ad74379e-f311-4abd-8ebe-2681bdd1154d
  8. Permanently disabling Windows 10 updates... permanently.

Permanently disabling Windows 10 updates... permanently.: I would like to know how to fully disable updates for windows 10. Not partially, not some arbitrary percentage, but COMPLETELY AND PERMANENTLY! I'm tired of having these updates crammed down my throat without even having a choice in the matter. I'm fully aware that this...
  9. How to Disable Windows Updates Permanently?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Disable Windows Updates Permanently?: How do I PERMANENTLY disable windows 10 updates? I disabled the windows update service in March after 1709 updated and crashed my (6 month old stock) system. The only recourse I had was to reset it which resulted in a great loss of my personal files. After that fiasco I...
  10. How to PERMANENTLY disable windows updates???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to PERMANENTLY disable windows updates???: I'm fucking sick and tired of this shit company fucking up everything. They keep making nonsense updates with shit nobody wants. I disabled windows update a long time ago from the registry thing and I though that was the end of it. Now microsoft has somehow ignored that and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. permenantly stop win 10 pro updating

2. WIN 10 PRO 64 DISABLE UPDATES