Windows 10: How prevent from ads

Discus and support How prevent from ads in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello: My win10 installed build-in DEFEND, but every day there are ADS intrude in my PC。 How annoying! Anyway to prevent them out ? --... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HonglinZhao, Jan 16, 2019.

1. How prevent from ads

Hello:

My win10 installed build-in DEFEND, but every day there are

ADS intrude in my PC。 How annoying!

Anyway to prevent them out ? -- Zhao

:)

HonglinZhao, Jan 16, 2019
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Milestones

What's the next step after 250k?

I think we should have a list added to the origional post with all the milestones

3. Preventing Recently Added apps on Start Menu from Auto Deletion

Recently Added apps on Start Menu in Windows 10 seems to automatically clear so it can give room for newcomers after some period. But I want the items in the list to never get auto-deleted so when I expand the list, I can scroll through all of my installed apps over time. How can I accomplish this?

How prevent from ads [​IMG]

Manasan3010, Jan 16, 2019
  4. How prevent from ads

Preventing access to modern app

Ive been tasked with preventing the children from accessing instagram. I've got it listed in my windows hosts file and internet options/security/restricted site but the windows 10 app is still allowing access. Any suggestions other then deleting app which can just be reinstalled?

FrostyWinnipeg, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

How prevent from ads

1. How prevent from ads - Similar Threads - prevent ads

2. Prevent users from adding, removing, and adjusting Toolbars on Windows Taskbar

in Windows 10 News
    Prevent users from adding, removing, and adjusting Toolbars on Windows Taskbar: [ATTACH]If you do not want to allow users to add, remove, or adjust Toolbars […] This article Prevent users from adding, removing, and adjusting Toolbars on Windows Taskbar first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. How to prevent users from adding new profile in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to prevent users from adding new profile in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]If you want to prevent users from adding a new profile in Microsoft Edge, then here’s how you go about doing it. You can block […] This article How to prevent users from adding new profile in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Prevent adding and removing applications with standard Windows 10 account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Prevent adding and removing applications with standard Windows 10 account: Hi, how can I prevent standard account users from uninstalling software? Some programs require admin password for install. How can i force all application removals to require an admin password? Not just a start menu uninstall prevention but complete prevention? thanks...
  5. How do I prevent windows from serving me ads?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I prevent windows from serving me ads?: I need to prevent this from happening: https://i.imgur.com/vnxM3pk.png When I or other users press the windows key and start typing, I'm shown this advertisement for a service I do not want. Is there a way to prevent this? Thanks for the help - Ben...
  6. Prevent icons from being added to desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Prevent icons from being added to desktop?: I keep getting icons for Internet Explorer, Outlook, etc added to my desktop. Where can I disable this? Creating a schedule task to delete them isn't a great option since they get added back a few minutes later. version 1909 (build 18363.657) 154994
  7. How do I stop some mystery perpetual download that prevents me from uninstalling or adding...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I stop some mystery perpetual download that prevents me from uninstalling or adding...: Trying to add or delete a program, or app, is impossible as this message appears: "Another program is being installed. Please wait until installation is complete, and then try installing again."...
  8. Prevent automatically adding device to my account - is it possible?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Prevent automatically adding device to my account - is it possible?: Hello. To give some context first, I currently have one device which is activated with a retail Windows 10 Key. I will buy a device with Windows 10 preinstalled on it, so most likely it will have an OEM license. I can see that devices get automatically linked to my...
  9. how do i prevent ads popping up in lower right corner screen they block my screen use !

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i prevent ads popping up in lower right corner screen they block my screen use !: how do i prevent ads popping up in lower right corner screen they block my screen use ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-prevent-ads-popping-up-in-lower-right/e499ead3-0dcf-413c-bee6-2621587a29c8"
  10. Does disabling a domain-joined device in Azure AD prevent local sign-in using PIN?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Does disabling a domain-joined device in Azure AD prevent local sign-in using PIN?: This query relates to a standard Windows 10/Office 365 Business Premium subscription, on a domain-joined device - with no other local accounts created (aside from local Admin, not shared with employees). The O365 support team confirmed that resetting a password/signing out...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn off microsoft ads