Windows 10: How prevent from ads

Discus and support How prevent from ads in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello: My win10 installed build-in DEFEND, but every day there are ADS intrude in my PC。 How annoying! Anyway to prevent them out ? --... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HonglinZhao, Jan 16, 2019.

1. How prevent from ads

Hello:

My win10 installed build-in DEFEND, but every day there are

ADS intrude in my PC。 How annoying!

Anyway to prevent them out ? -- Zhao

:)

HonglinZhao, Jan 16, 2019
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Milestones

What's the next step after 250k?

I think we should have a list added to the origional post with all the milestones

3. Preventing Recently Added apps on Start Menu from Auto Deletion

Recently Added apps on Start Menu in Windows 10 seems to automatically clear so it can give room for newcomers after some period. But I want the items in the list to never get auto-deleted so when I expand the list, I can scroll through all of my installed apps over time. How can I accomplish this?

How prevent from ads [​IMG]

Manasan3010, Jan 16, 2019
  4. How prevent from ads

Preventing access to modern app

Ive been tasked with preventing the children from accessing instagram. I've got it listed in my windows hosts file and internet options/security/restricted site but the windows 10 app is still allowing access. Any suggestions other then deleting app which can just be reinstalled?

FrostyWinnipeg, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

How prevent from ads

1. How prevent from ads - Similar Threads - prevent ads

2. Preventing a Work or School account from being added to a Windows 11 workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preventing a Work or School account from being added to a Windows 11 workstation: I'm not trying to remove an account; I've seen a LOT of posts regarding how to remove an account, but not how to then PREVENT someone from adding a Work or School accounts under Settings Accounts. I'm the Global Administrator in my organization and have a shared desktop that...
  3. Preventing a Work or School account from being added to a Windows 11 workstation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preventing a Work or School account from being added to a Windows 11 workstation: I'm not trying to remove an account; I've seen a LOT of posts regarding how to remove an account, but not how to then PREVENT someone from adding a Work or School accounts under Settings Accounts. I'm the Global Administrator in my organization and have a shared desktop that...
  4. How do I prevent Windows from adding the OneDrive icon to my start menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I prevent Windows from adding the OneDrive icon to my start menu?: I keep deleting this GD icon from Start but every so often windows adds it back. I do use OD occasionally so I'm not wanting to disable it completely. But I'm at the point of doing so because the MS gods think needs to be there. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated....
  5. How do I prevent Windows from adding the OneDrive icon to my start menu?

How do I prevent Windows from adding the OneDrive icon to my start menu?: I keep deleting this GD icon from Start but every so often windows adds it back. I do use OD occasionally so I'm not wanting to disable it completely. But I'm at the point of doing so because the MS gods think needs to be there. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated....
  6. How to prevent Windows 11 from adding new keyboard layouts at will

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to prevent Windows 11 from adding new keyboard layouts at will: And no, I don't need guides on how to remove keyboard layouts, i can do it myself thank you very much. I just want it to stop adding a layout without my permission. I've been struggling with this for 2 years now...
  7. How to prevent Windows 11 from adding new keyboard layouts at will

How to prevent Windows 11 from adding new keyboard layouts at will: And no, I don't need guides on how to remove keyboard layouts, i can do it myself thank you very much. I just want it to stop adding a layout without my permission. I've been struggling with this for 2 years now...
  8. Prevent Windows 10+ from Adding Space to End of Copy/Paste Routine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Prevent Windows 10+ from Adding Space to End of Copy/Paste Routine: I found this post from several years ago that shows this issue is clearly not cared for whatsoever.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-windows-from-entering-phantom-spaces/07a783e7-bc85-4972-ac4c-fbfbd28f8acfThe problem here becomes that all of...
  9. Prevent Windows 10+ from Adding Space to End of Copy/Paste Routine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent Windows 10+ from Adding Space to End of Copy/Paste Routine: I found this post from several years ago that shows this issue is clearly not cared for whatsoever.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-windows-from-entering-phantom-spaces/07a783e7-bc85-4972-ac4c-fbfbd28f8acfThe problem here becomes that all of...
  10. Prevent Windows 10+ from Adding Space to End of Copy/Paste Routine

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn off microsoft ads