Windows 10: How prevent this from poping up everytime i plu in my earphone?

Discus and support How prevent this from poping up everytime i plu in my earphone? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] How prevent this from poping up everytime i plug in my earphone? submitted by /u/sd5510 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sd5510, Aug 5, 2020.

1. /u/sd5510 Win User

How prevent this from poping up everytime i plu in my earphone?

/u/sd5510, Aug 5, 2020

2. How do I disbale Windows 10 taskbar from poping up every time a app opens or closes?

How do I disbale Windows 10 taskbar from poping up every time a app oepns or closes?

its so annoying when a app is stuck or wont shutdown and isn't listed in the taskbar gets stuck in the up position and won't hide again and I can't figure out what app is keeping open so that I can fix it.

KingOfMyPC58, Aug 5, 2020
  3. files are not poping up

Hi,

when ever I try to click on the icon on my desktop, it is not poping up. But when I place my cursor on the task bar I can see that thing is open. and then if I want to pop that up on desktop, it is still not coming. but the taskbar is showing that the file
    explorer is open. I can see the icons on the desktop.

another problem is if I keep some app like a game open or minimize it and leave the desktop for a while, when I come back. I always find there is no icons on desktop and from the taskbar the game is not poping up too. Then if I try to open the taskbox by
    using ctrl alt del, nothing comes up. how to get it fixed?

ThangabaliFarnendo, Aug 5, 2020
  4. How prevent this from poping up everytime i plu in my earphone?

How do i delete windows installer keepe poping up on my pc

cannot delete windows installer on my pc keeps poping up

ThomasMoore7, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

How prevent this from poping up everytime i plu in my earphone?

1. How prevent this from poping up everytime i plu in my earphone? - Similar Threads - prevent poping everytime

2. Cmd keep poping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd keep poping up: Hi, so i have a problem cmd keep poping every 30 min or 1h with nothing in it i can t type anything in it toohere is what it looks likeThis is what shows up in task manager...
  3. Cmd keep poping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cmd keep poping up: Hi, so i have a problem cmd keep poping every 30 min or 1h with nothing in it i can t type anything in it toohere is what it looks likeThis is what shows up in task manager...
  4. Prevent windows taskbar from poping up in auto-hide mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent windows taskbar from poping up in auto-hide mode.: Hi. I want to disable the taskbar from popping up when i drag my mouse to the bottom of the screen.I would like it to only show up when i press the windows key and open the start menu....
  5. Prevent windows taskbar from poping up in auto-hide mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Prevent windows taskbar from poping up in auto-hide mode.: Hi. I want to disable the taskbar from popping up when i drag my mouse to the bottom of the screen.I would like it to only show up when i press the windows key and open the start menu....
  6. CMD poping up randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD poping up randomly: Every time i start up my pc cmd pops up. It disapears after a few seconds but constantly reappears after some time causing the application thats fullscreen to minimize. I scanned my pc with malwarebytes and avast i dont have any paid antiviruses and it removed some files but...
  7. The calculator keeps poping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    The calculator keeps poping up: calculator keeps popping up Seems when I press the letter d How do I stop this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-calculator-keeps-poping-up/7eb913af-efb0-4434-ac84-42fb21bc87a7
  8. keeps poping up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    keeps poping up: no matter how or when i sign in or change password I cant get rid of this pop up I assume it a microsoft issue I did a virus and malware scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keeps-poping-up/555605cd-c4fd-4fa1-9a73-6a9f737d9bfe"
  9. how can i get i stop : Ebay-Trojan-Spy.Backdoor.WIN32.a from poping up?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i get i stop : Ebay-Trojan-Spy.Backdoor.WIN32.a from poping up?: How ca I stop : Ebay-Trojan-Spy.Backdoor.WIN32.a from popping up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-i-stop-ebay-trojan-spybackdoorwin32a/c37f69b2-8467-4ce2-9f34-cdb7d79dbb1b
  10. Folder poping up and then dissapearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder poping up and then dissapearing: Hello Guys and Gals. i have this weird thing happening on my PC, i keep seeing this folder " removable storage " appear and then disappear from my desktop, does anyone have any idea as to what is happening ? when i open the folder i see all my drives, but then the Folder...