Windows 10: How reliable is SeaTools for Windows in determining if hardware is okay? Is there another...

Discus and support How reliable is SeaTools for Windows in determining if hardware is okay? Is there another... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Previous poster here with an issues with a work laptop. I wanted to find out if my problem is a hardware or device issue and so I used Seatool... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Confusedasker, Nov 15, 2018.

1. How reliable is SeaTools for Windows in determining if hardware is okay? Is there another...

Hi,

Previous poster here with an issues with a work laptop.

I wanted to find out if my problem is a hardware or device issue and so I used Seatool for Windows and the scan showed no problems with my hardware. I am not tech savy so wanted to ask if this a good way to understand that the problems I am facing is not a hardware issue or is there some other test I need to do (I did a DISM/ Scannow and no issues where listed).

If I can just find a way to figure out exactly if its a device or hardware issue It would go a long way in determining whether this is the end of the line for my laptop or not.

:)

Confusedasker, Nov 15, 2018

2. A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly

Hi,

With regard to your query, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to determine if this issue is coming from a hardware. To run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and search for Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices
      and follow the on-screen wizard.
    • Once it's done, reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Nov 15, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 15, 2018
  4. How reliable is SeaTools for Windows in determining if hardware is okay? Is there another...

Standard Hardware Security not supported

Hi Paul,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to run hardware troubleshooter and let us know if that helps.

Type "Troubleshooting" in the
    Windows Search bar and press Enter.

1. Click on "View All" in the top left corner.
    2. This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Also I would suggest to check if there are any update pending with regard to drivers and to do so, please follow steps mentioned below.

1. Search for Device Manager in
      Windows
      search bar.
    2. Click on Device Manager.
    3. Check if there Yellow Exclamation Point in the list of drivers.

Make sure Windows is up to date.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

How reliable is SeaTools for Windows in determining if hardware is okay? Is there another...

1. How reliable is SeaTools for Windows in determining if hardware is okay? Is there another... - Similar Threads - reliable SeaTools determining

2. Hardware error in reliability history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware error in reliability history: Can anyone tell me about this? It is in a report by the Windows 11 "Reliability Monitor." There were no symptoms that I recall. I was just looking at the Reliability Monitor out of curiosity....
  3. Reliability History: Hardware Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reliability History: Hardware Error: My first time postingRecently, whenever I run a high power application on my gpuGaming - the application will crash and I'll receive a critical event error in my reliability history. Specifically, the app wont always crash on startup but sometimes I'll be able to play for a...
  4. Reliability History: Hardware Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reliability History: Hardware Error: My first time postingRecently, whenever I run a high power application on my gpuGaming - the application will crash and I'll receive a critical event error in my reliability history. Specifically, the app wont always crash on startup but sometimes I'll be able to play for a...
  5. Windows reliability monitor hardware error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows reliability monitor hardware error: My laptop gives randomly blue screen. The error was video memory management internal. I don't know to what ı have to do. I need help. Those are the documents which ı think it may help for solution: Minidump files and Reliability monitör :...
  6. Wİndows Reliability Monitor Hardware Failure

Wİndows Reliability Monitor Hardware Failure: My hp 15-cx0032nt 5qq15ea laptop freeze suddenly. I had to shut down laptop with power button. After this ı want to look what is happening and ı gone to Reliability Monitor. And ı couldn't find anything but ı found this issue. What is this issue is it reporting my video card...
  7. Windows hardware error in reliability monitor

Windows hardware error in reliability monitor: Specs: i7 6820 HK, GTX 980M 32 GB RAM Alienware 15R2 Did a reset to resolve the issue, no luck. Things did previously: DISM, sfc, chkdsk, rollback windows update and driver update, removed Nvidia HD audio, Turned Over clock off and on. Did stress test for CPU, GPU &...
  8. Windows Reliability Problem Hardware Error

Windows Reliability Problem Hardware Error: Hello, my computer is freezing multiple times a day when playing a game. It's at the point now where I need to devote my efforts to figuring out what the problem is and how to fix it. I would appreciate it if someone here could possibly help me. Thank you. I'm new to this,...
  9. Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor

Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor: My desktop crashed with these 2 hardware error. May I know is there anything I can do to resolve it? Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1:...
  10. Windows Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor: I see occasionally in the Reliability Monitor , a Critical Event, Windows, Hardware error. If there is a pattern it is mostly when I am playing a game (Diablo 3), but it causes nothing noticeable until I go and I see there was an error. I am trying to figure out if it is...