Windows 10: How remove _Getintopc from desktop

Discus and support How remove _Getintopc from desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an icon for _Getintopc.com on my 8093 desk top that I want to get rid of. It apparently was put there when I dl'd a copy of Minitools PC Wizard.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JJG10, Mar 15, 2019.

1. JJG10 Win User

How remove _Getintopc from desktop

I have an icon for _Getintopc.com on my 8093 desk top that I want to get rid of. It apparently was put there when I dl'd a copy of Minitools PC Wizard. If I select it and try to delete it I get told I can't do that because it is open in System. I tried to move it off the desktop but get told the same thing.

How can I rid myself of this useless and unwanted thing?

Thank you.

:)

JJG10, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Removed icon from desktop screen how do i get it back.

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

• When you say “Support Assistant” are you referring to any program?
    • Did you remove or uninstall from the computer?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Go to Start.
    • Select all apps.
    • Check if the “Support assistant” is listed.
    • If listed Drag & drop to the desktop screen.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Mar 15, 2019
  4. How remove _Getintopc from desktop

fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

How remove _Getintopc from desktop

1. How remove _Getintopc from desktop - Similar Threads - remove _Getintopc desktop

2. How to remove desktop from Onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove desktop from Onedrive: My pc has moved my desktop into my Onedrive and now it keeps backing up all the thousands of photos i had on the desktop. How do I move my desktop out of Onedrive and back to where it was last week?I have tried the steps on this thread but when i get to the Desktop Properties...
  3. How to remove desktop from Onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove desktop from Onedrive: My pc has moved my desktop into my Onedrive and now it keeps backing up all the thousands of photos i had on the desktop. How do I move my desktop out of Onedrive and back to where it was last week?I have tried the steps on this thread but when i get to the Desktop Properties...
  4. how to remove shortscuts from desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove shortscuts from desktop: How to remove shortcuts from desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-shortscuts-from-desktop/f1cf81cf-da6a-4eba-9273-4229bf2ecba6
  5. how to remove shortscuts from desktop

how to remove shortscuts from desktop: How to remove shortcuts from desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-shortscuts-from-desktop/f1cf81cf-da6a-4eba-9273-4229bf2ecba6
  6. how to remove shortscuts from desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. how to remove bing from desktop ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove bing from desktop ?: HI,I don't know why Bing search is on my taskbar ?How do I remove or uninstall it ?There is nothing in the control panel ?ThanksAlex https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-bing-from-desktop/f38f3687-3c1f-4e33-b94b-aa79bf63000c
  8. how to remove bing from desktop ?

how to remove bing from desktop ?: HI,I don't know why Bing search is on my taskbar ?How do I remove or uninstall it ?There is nothing in the control panel ?ThanksAlex https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-bing-from-desktop/f38f3687-3c1f-4e33-b94b-aa79bf63000c
  9. How to remove folders from desktop (background)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove folders from desktop (background): For some reason there is a folder on the background when before it was just by browser. I tried to delete it but it got rid of the folder all together and not just removing it from the background. Anyway to fix this? Sorry I don't know the terminology submitted by...
  10. How to remove 'ghost' folder from desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove 'ghost' folder from desktop: Hi, i just got a folder looking icon on my desktop and i cant delete it . A screenshot snap is on drop box link below. It cant be archived or move to recycle bin or other folder, but can only be pin to Quick Access in explorer. Tried to delete from cmd prompt but not...