Windows 10: How remove _Getintopc from desktop

Discus and support How remove _Getintopc from desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an icon for _Getintopc.com on my 8093 desk top that I want to get rid of. It apparently was put there when I dl'd a copy of Minitools PC Wizard.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JJG10, Mar 15, 2019.

1. JJG10 Win User

How remove _Getintopc from desktop

I have an icon for _Getintopc.com on my 8093 desk top that I want to get rid of. It apparently was put there when I dl'd a copy of Minitools PC Wizard. If I select it and try to delete it I get told I can't do that because it is open in System. I tried to move it off the desktop but get told the same thing.

How can I rid myself of this useless and unwanted thing?

Thank you.

:)

JJG10, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Removed icon from desktop screen how do i get it back.

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

• When you say “Support Assistant” are you referring to any program?
    • Did you remove or uninstall from the computer?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Go to Start.
    • Select all apps.
    • Check if the “Support assistant” is listed.
    • If listed Drag & drop to the desktop screen.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Mar 15, 2019
  4. How remove _Getintopc from desktop

fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

How remove _Getintopc from desktop

1. How remove _Getintopc from desktop - Similar Threads - remove _Getintopc desktop

2. How do i remove these from my desktop screen?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i remove these from my desktop screen?: So I was organizing my desktop screen when I noticed these apps (Below) would not delete.[ATTACH] I try to delete them and this happens (Below)[ATTACH] I think it thinks it's the actual app but it has a shortcut icon. So I go into file explorer to move them, and they're not...
  3. How to remove OneDrive desktop icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove OneDrive desktop icon: After upgrade of Win7 to Win10 I got an Onedrive icon on my desktop. It can't be deleted. [img] [img] Is there a way to disable this icon in the registry? What is the guid? 37113
  4. How to Remove the Blue "Quick access" Icon from the Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Remove the Blue "Quick access" Icon from the Desktop: In Windows 10, how do I permanently remove the 'Quick access' icon from my desktop? Here's what it looks like on my desktop: [img] Hopefully the following additional details will make it easier for someone to answer my question: I'm not asking how to remove the...
  5. How do I remove desktop folder shortcut from desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I remove desktop folder shortcut from desktop?: Hi, I know the title might sound a bit confusing, but basically I accidently dragged out the desktop shortcut from the quick access bar to my desktop and it now created a folder saying Desktop (similar to say, going to the control panel>personalisation>change desktop icons...
  6. How to remove a "frame" on my desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove a "frame" on my desktop: Recently I have seen that my laptop desktop seems to have a "frame" on it. I have marked the frame on the attached screenshot. I can't seem to get rid of it. Any ideas (1) how it happened, and (2) how to get rid of it permanently? It has no effect (except for my...
  7. Remove this Menu from Desktop on double click

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove this Menu from Desktop on double click: Thank you ! This was a perfect solution. *Thumbs
  8. Cannot Remove OneDrive from Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Remove OneDrive from Desktop: Hey everybody, ran into a problem that I can't seem to fix and was hoping for some help. I had to reinstall Windows 10 the other day and in doing so, OneDrive came up. I uninstalled it from the Control Panel, but it left an empty folder on my desktop, which appears in the...
  9. How to remove 'ghost' folder from desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove 'ghost' folder from desktop: Hi, i just got a folder looking icon on my desktop and i cant delete it . A screenshot snap is on drop box link below. It cant be archived or move to recycle bin or other folder, but can only be pin to Quick Access in explorer. Tried to delete from cmd prompt but not...
  10. How to remove recycle bin from desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove recycle bin from desktop?: I can not believe, I am actually asking this, but I can not find the answer. *Redface 8501