Windows 10: How remove Microsoft Teams when there isn't any listing in App & featu

Discus and support How remove Microsoft Teams when there isn't any listing in App & featu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed Microsoft Teams and made a lot of mistakes. So I would like to uninstall it and try again. The problem is that there is no Teams in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by andis59, Mar 31, 2020.

1. andis59 Win User

How remove Microsoft Teams when there isn't any listing in App & featu

I have installed Microsoft Teams and made a lot of mistakes. So I would like to uninstall it and try again.

The problem is that there is no Teams in App & Features or in Control Panel.

Any ideas on how to get rid of it?

// Anders
    Windows 10 Home, v1909

:)

andis59, Mar 31, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS

Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether youre sprinting towards a deadline or sharing your next big idea, Teams can help you achieve more.

Microsoft Teams version 1416/1.0.0.2020031206 for Android

WHAT'S NEW
    • Turn on live captions during a meeting or group call
    • View shared content when you join a meeting via a cellular phone call
    • PSTN callers will hear music while they are on hold
    • Bug fixes and performance improvements

Source and download: Microsoft Teams - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Teams version 2.0.4 for iOS

WHAT'S NEW
    • Turn on live captions during a meeting or group call
    • View shared content when you join a meeting via a cellular phone call
    • PSTN callers will hear music while they are on hold
    • Get a link to channels to share with others
    • Long press the app icon for a shortcut to make a call
    • Get a tone and vibration alert for incoming calls while on a call
    • Bug fixes and performance improvements

Source and download: Microsoft Teams on the App Store

Brink, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Teams PWA preview available for Windows 10 S devices

Source: Build and manage tailored apps for the enterprise using the Teams developer platform - Microsoft Tech Community - 190580

Download: Microsoft Teams app| Microsoft Store

Brink, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

1. How remove Microsoft Teams when there isn't any listing in App & featu - Similar Threads - remove Microsoft Teams

2. How to remove app listed in the default app options?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove app listed in the default app options?: While trying to set default apps and not finding the app I wanted on the pop up list in default app settings, I selected "Choose an app on your PC".The problem is, the file I actually selected is not an executable but was entered as a choice in the default app pop up list...
  3. How to remove app listed in the default app options?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove app listed in the default app options?: While trying to set default apps and not finding the app I wanted on the pop up list in default app settings, I selected "Choose an app on your PC".The problem is, the file I actually selected is not an executable but was entered as a choice in the default app pop up list...
  4. Is there any option to remove list of previously installed apps from Microsoft Store Library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any option to remove list of previously installed apps from Microsoft Store Library?: Can anyone help me, as I would like to remove the lists of those apps that were previously installed in Microsoft Store and is displaying among installed apps in Microsoft Store library and is there any way to remove those apps from history in a single click?...
  5. Is there any option to remove list of previously installed apps from Microsoft Store Library?

Is there any option to remove list of previously installed apps from Microsoft Store Library?: Can anyone help me, as I would like to remove the lists of those apps that were previously installed in Microsoft Store and is displaying among installed apps in Microsoft Store library and is there any way to remove those apps from history in a single click?...
  6. How to set default DVD player when it isn't included in list of apps?

How to set default DVD player when it isn't included in list of apps?: For those of us with an optical drive, how do you choose the default DVD player? The list of default apps doesn't even include a DVD player, but only Video Player, which is not entirely the same thing. In any case, the player I wish to make the default one (sMedio True DVD...
  7. How to set default DVD player when it isn't included in list of apps?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to set default DVD player when it isn't included in list of apps?: For those of us with an optical drive, how do you choose the default DVD player? The list of default apps doesn't even include a DVD player, but only Video Player, which is not entirely the same thing. In any case, the player I wish to make the default one (sMedio True DVD...
  8. Microsoft Lists in Microsoft Teams is now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Lists in Microsoft Teams is now generally available: Today, we are proud to announce the general availability of the Lists app in Teams for all our commercial and GCC customers. As you might already know, Microsoft Lists, which we announced at Build 2020 is a Microsoft 365 app that helps you track information and organize your...
  9. Remove microsoft apps from the start menus app list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove microsoft apps from the start menus app list: Windows 10 includes something like 23+ programs which aren't likely to be commonly used. In my experience it will often drown out apps that I actually use. It gets pretty frustrating when it takes around 30 seconds to find an app I need to open. Sometime I may not remember...
  10. Microsoft Teams Desktop App, Not responding when signing in

Microsoft Teams Desktop App, Not responding when signing in: Hi, Recently i have a user that uses the teams desktop app, when she goes to sign in now, it goes not responding after you put in the email address and hit next. She can sign in fine on the web app. Could it be something to do with 2FA and Modern Authentication ? I...