Windows 10: How restore my main connection under my main user an domain names on my professionnal PC...

Discus and support How restore my main connection under my main user an domain names on my professionnal PC... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello My professionnal user profil always exist in C:\Users but I cannot access it probably because its distant domain name has been incidentally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Karl_der_Grosse, May 22, 2020.

1. How restore my main connection under my main user an domain names on my professionnal PC...

Hello

My professionnal user profil always exist in C:\Users but I cannot access it probably because its distant domain name has been incidentally changed?

How can I do to restore the situation with the good domain name.

Many thanks in advance for your help

Regards

:)

Karl_der_Grosse, May 22, 2020
  2. RobJM# Win User

User Name or Password Incorrect When Trying to Log In as Domain User

I've tried searching repeatedly for an answer to this problem but I seem to be getting nowhere.

My client purchased a desktop PC with Windows 10 Home edition installed. I upgraded the machine to Windows 10 Pro. I added a Microsoft account to the machine.

I logged in using this account and added the machine to the domain (Windows Server 8). When prompted to enter a domain user account, I used my Administrator account. The machine was added fine. I can see it in the list of devices on the server.

Now when I try to log in to the machine as a domain user or the domain administrator, I get an error. Here are my steps at the login screen:

1. Click on Other user (Note that "Sign in to: <DOMAIN>" is displayed)

2. Enter user name (I've also tried DOMAIN\User and *** Email address is removed for privacy ***)

3. Enter password.

4. Click on arrow.

5. Message displayed is "The user name or password is incorrect. Try again."

I've tried multiple domain accounts and verified their passwords. It seems that only the local/Microsoft account will let me into the PC.

RobJM#, May 22, 2020
  3. robos Win User
    Getting a domain name...

Just simple 3 steps to make your website glow to millions…
    Step 1: Sign up now and get a FREE domain!
    Step 2: Design your new website in minutes!
    Step 3: You are live! Share your life online!

Click here…

robos, May 22, 2020
  4. How restore my main connection under my main user an domain names on my professionnal PC...

active domain

Hello,

There are ways to view your computer's domain name in Windows 10. You can follow the steps below to view your computer's domain name (If your computer is connected to a domain):

• Right-click on the Start button and select System.
    • Click on the Advance system settings link on the left pane.
    • On the Advance system settings window, you can see the
      Domain column
      with the domain name if you computer is
      connected to a domain
      or Workgroup if you computer is
      connected to a workgroup

To join an active domain, you need to take note of the following:

• A User Account on the Domain.
    • Name of Domain.
    • Computer running Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise/Education editions.
    • Domain Controller must be running Windows Server 2003 (functional level or later).

• On the Windows 10 PC go to Settings > System > About then click
      Join a domain.
    • Enter the Domain name and click Next.
    • Enter account information which is used to authenticate on the Domain then click
      OK.
    • Wait while your computer is authenticated on the Domain.
    • Click Next.
    • And then you’ll need to restart your computer to complete the process.
    • When the sign in screen appears, you will notice the
      DOMAIN\User account
      is displayed. Enter your password and you will now be logged onto your Domain.

You will notice that once you are connected to the Domain, the About settings no longer list options that were presented before. This is because your computer is centrally managed by the server.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, May 22, 2020
Thema:

How restore my main connection under my main user an domain names on my professionnal PC...

1. How restore my main connection under my main user an domain names on my professionnal PC... - Similar Threads - restore main connection

2. unable to restore main original administrator on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to restore main original administrator on my PC: i was borrowing my friends surface pro 8 and i logged into the computer using my microsoft account. i only borrowed it for one day then returned it to her and now for some reason her computer recognizes me as the administrator and now my onedrive and everything is showing up...
  3. unable to restore main original administrator on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to restore main original administrator on my PC: i was borrowing my friends surface pro 8 and i logged into the computer using my microsoft account. i only borrowed it for one day then returned it to her and now for some reason her computer recognizes me as the administrator and now my onedrive and everything is showing up...
  4. Connecting Laptop with main PC.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting Laptop with main PC.: I am fully distressed. For 2 days, I am trying to fix the W-lan connection between my main PC and my Laptop. It will not work which it did before. I was trying to find a simple solution, but there appears to be none. Microsoft here fails the consumer completely. As an...
  5. How to change the name of main user's folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the name of main user's folder: Dear colleges, could you please help me to rename the user's folder? I tried several methods, but didn't help. I use computer language R, but it can not read my working directory, only because as it shown that my folder's name is in kirill alphabet instead of english....
  6. Wanting to Change The Account under my main account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Wanting to Change The Account under my main account.: I am having a very difficult time trying to change the Microsoft account attached to my account on my laptop. I want to know how to switch the Microsoft Account to a different one....
  7. My Files in Main Desktop are not in c/user/name/desktop

My Files in Main Desktop are not in c/user/name/desktop: I want to create A Multipurpose Discord bot but I need my Command Prompt to direct to c/user/name/desktop/DiscordBot But what is actually happening that my Main Desktop has may Folders but when I open c/user/name/desktop, There are no folders in that I want a fix for this...
  8. Problems gaming on my main user profile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems gaming on my main user profile: Since like mid 2017 i've had problems playng CSGO on my main Windows user profile. The game stutters massively and have very high input lag. The CPU clock speeds go below 1.9 GHz (2.6 GHz is the usual) so I assume it's thermal throttling. But it only happens in my main user!...
  9. How do I change the name of my main Administrator user?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I change the name of my main Administrator user?: Firstly I needed to divide my windows 10 into 2 accounts: for work and for gaming. I have done by creating a new user without the account. I can change the name of the new user to "Gaming". But the main user name can't be changed probably because my Microsoft account name in...
  10. Cannot connect to my main network with new PC.

Cannot connect to my main network with new PC.: I have 2 routers. My network is identified as Network 2. Every piece of electronics & computers are on this network. I built a new computer & plugged the LAN into the other router to connect to the internet. The Explorer on the new PC identifies this as Network (not Network 2...