Windows 10: How run slideshow on multiple monitors?

Discus and support How run slideshow on multiple monitors? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I show my slideshow on multiple monitors, on Windows 10 Home? My pictures slideshow only shows on one. Like many users, I have multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NancyInMicrosoftCommunity, Dec 28, 2018.

1. How run slideshow on multiple monitors?

How can I show my slideshow on multiple monitors, on Windows 10 Home? My pictures slideshow only shows on one. Like many users, I have multiple monitors. I want to see family photos on both monitors, as my slideshow.

Relatedly, I used to use Picasa, which shows a slideshow on both monitors (2 different images at once on 2 screens, and both switch to different photos at the same time every minute). However, Picasa isn't being supported by Google anymore, so I'm looking for the same functionality from Windows 10 native application or else from a third-party supported application.

:)

NancyInMicrosoftCommunity, Dec 28, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Screensaver slideshow does not display correctly whith dual monitors set to "extend desktop"

Hi Tom,

Since you've already checked the Screen Saver Settings, kindly answer the following question for clarification:

• Have you tried turning off the second monitor while assigning the screensaver slideshow to the primary monitor?
    • Have you tried disabling and re-enabling the screensaver?

We also suggest that you make the screensaver slideshow to appear first at the primary monitor properly before troubleshooting with the second monitor.

Kindly get back to us for clarification.

Xylee Del, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Lockscreen Slideshow on multiple monitors

Back before on 8.1 my lockscreen slideshow was showing on both of my monitors, but now it is only on the main monitor. I can't seem to find anywhere in the settings to change this.

Does anyone know how to get the lockscreen slideshow in windows 10 to display on both monitors?

JacobCornyname, Dec 28, 2018
  4. How run slideshow on multiple monitors?

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

How run slideshow on multiple monitors?

1. How run slideshow on multiple monitors? - Similar Threads - run slideshow multiple

2. Desktop Wallpapers Slideshow on Multiple Monitors Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Wallpapers Slideshow on Multiple Monitors Question: I have a set up with 3 monitors - I am using the slideshow function in the Personalisation. Each Desktop has a different background Which is how I like having itHowever, I want the desktop images to change every day - as seen in how I have my settings posted above. This does...
  3. Desktop Wallpapers Slideshow on Multiple Monitors Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Wallpapers Slideshow on Multiple Monitors Question: I have a set up with 3 monitors - I am using the slideshow function in the Personalisation. Each Desktop has a different background Which is how I like having itHowever, I want the desktop images to change every day - as seen in how I have my settings posted above. This does...
  4. How to run lock screen slideshow as app

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to run lock screen slideshow as app: I am very impressed by the slideshow, which can be selected as lockscreen background. Especially its "collages" are really beautiful to view thousands travel photos. This collage features seems to be available only for the lockscreen, whereas the the monitor background...
  5. Is it possible to do Wallpaper Slideshow with multiple folders for specific monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to do Wallpaper Slideshow with multiple folders for specific monitors?: I currently have a horizontal and vertical monitor and using the Slideshow feature puts some terrible positioned wallpapers on the screen. I've been leaving it in picture mode and manually setting each wallpaper each week. Is it possible to have it on slideshow using...
  6. Different Slideshow Backgrounds on Multiple Monitors

Different Slideshow Backgrounds on Multiple Monitors: Hi, I'm using 2 monitors on the "Extend" mode, and I want to set for each screen a different background slideshow, each running independently instead of the same slideshow and each picture divided between the monitors. How can it be done? Thanks....
  7. Windows 10 running with multiple monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 running with multiple monitors: I am running Windows 10 on a Dell a Precision 5510 with 32gb ram and a Xeon E3-1505M v5 processor. I have two monitors connected to the laptop. One via HDMI, the other using a J5Create VGA to USB converter. Desktop is extended across all displays. When I boot up the system,...
  8. Wallpaper for Dual Monitors Running Slideshow on Windows 10

Wallpaper for Dual Monitors Running Slideshow on Windows 10: Like the subject says, I have dual monitors running slideshow in personalization settings. How do I change the setting to show the same wallpaper. Right now it's showing two different wallpapers. This is a work computer so I cannot download any applications to fix this....
  9. Picture slideshow as screen saver on multiple monitors in Windows 10

Picture slideshow as screen saver on multiple monitors in Windows 10: i have 3 monitors. when doing the screensaver with them in a line with my main monitor in the middle and the other two on either side and the other two extending from the main monitor the screensaver seems to work....ok. the bubbles and texts(ie digital clock) span correctly,...
  10. slideshow not running in evening

slideshow not running in evening: My W10 slideshow runs all day but it does not start most evenings. It is set to start after 3 minutes, and it does, but not after 6 or 7PM (GMT). If I then send the PC to sleep and then press the power button to wake it, this sometimes works. Any ideas? Lenovo Ideapad. W10...