Windows 10: How safe is Power SATA cable splitter?

Discus and support How safe is Power SATA cable splitter? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I need an advice about SATA power cable splitter.I'm planning to buy one but also in doubt about safety issues.How safe it is?Have anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Muhammad Inayah, Dec 9, 2023.

1. How safe is Power SATA cable splitter?

Hi everyone, I need an advice about SATA power cable splitter.I'm planning to buy one but also in doubt about safety issues.How safe it is?Have anyone still use it for a year or two?So I'm asking for your advices Thank you.

:)

Muhammad Inayah, Dec 9, 2023
  2. PolarNettles, Dec 9, 2023
  3. DW7EZV Win User
    PSU SATA Cable only (2) | 3 HDD

Thank you. I think your 2nd link provided is the one I need. Mine is 500W.

DW7EZV, Dec 9, 2023
  4. DaveM121 Win User

How safe is Power SATA cable splitter?

SATA cables

Hi richodude

Rest assured,, that will be fine, you can connect the SSD to the SATA cable for your CD Drive, just make sure to connect to both the data cable onto the motherboard and the power cable to the PSU . . .

DaveM121, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

How safe is Power SATA cable splitter?

1. How safe is Power SATA cable splitter? - Similar Threads - safe Power SATA

2. How safe is Power SATA cable splitter?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How safe is Power SATA cable splitter?: Hi everyone, I need an advice about SATA power cable splitter.I'm planning to buy one but also in doubt about safety issues.How safe it is?Have anyone still use it for a year or two?So I'm asking for your advices Thank you....
  3. How safe is Power SATA cable splitter?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How safe is Power SATA cable splitter?: Hi everyone, I need an advice about SATA power cable splitter.I'm planning to buy one but also in doubt about safety issues.How safe it is?Have anyone still use it for a year or two?So I'm asking for your advices Thank you....
  4. Changing SATA 3gb cable with 6gb cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Changing SATA 3gb cable with 6gb cable: Hello all! I had a very basic question, I was just wondering will there be any issues with simply changing a 3gb sata cable with a 6gb sata cable? My MOBO has 6 Grey sata ports (I think 3gb) and 2 Red sata ports (I think 6gb). I swapped out the 3gb cable with a 6gb cable...
  5. Changing SATA 3gb cable with 6gb cable

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing SATA 3gb cable with 6gb cable: Hello all! I had a very basic question, I was just wondering will there be any issues with simply changing a 3gb sata cable with a 6gb sata cable? My MOBO has 6 Grey sata ports (I think 3gb) and 2 Red sata ports (I think 6gb). I swapped out the 3gb cable with a 6gb cable...
  6. sata power and sata 3

sata power and sata 3: i looked on amazon and i couldn't find a good sata 3 to usb 3 and a sata power that would fit with the sata 3. Does anybody have a link to what im looking for? Sata 3 2.5 inches. https://imgur.com/5DFguai...
  7. SATA cables

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SATA cables: I just got my new SSD and i dont have a spare SATA cable. I dont live near a best buy or tech shop and ordering online would be a last resort. Im wondering if it is ok to borrow the SATA that connects my cd drive to my motherboard....
  8. 2.5" Samsung EVO SSD, will it work on a desktop PC power-sata cables?

2.5" Samsung EVO SSD, will it work on a desktop PC power-sata cables?: I was thinking of buying a 2.5" SSD. Do they just plug into the same cables as a 3.5" hard drive? 124350
  9. power cable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    power cable: When I plugged in my power cable, I checked the battery life. it said plugged in, not charging. how can I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-cable/cd7d06a9-e687-4776-bc22-5050ade24765
  10. Box arrived safely, with the exception of one SATA cable

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Box arrived safely, with the exception of one SATA cable: I built a box for a friend of mine, used it for a week and shipped it to FL - specs below. The box arrived safely, with the exception of one SATA cable, which had come loose. OR - it wasn't properly seated by me. After a day or so of use, he tells me the machine is very slow...