Windows 10: how save clippings to desktop

Discus and support how save clippings to desktop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how to save clippings to desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-save-clippings-to-desktop/8779834c-fb4d-4203-a224-fc6234fe7026" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gmill, Nov 2, 2019.

1. gmill Win User

how save clippings to desktop

how to save clippings to desktop

:)

gmill, Nov 2, 2019
  2. iDereksx Win User

clip saving

how can I save clips or record my gameplay

iDereksx, Nov 2, 2019
  3. JohnFyffe Win User
    Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Ramhound Win User

Change save location of clips by GameBar in win 10

You should just move the Captures folder.

Where are my Game DVR clips and screenshots saved in Windows 10?

You can also move the Videos profile directory itself.

How To Change Game DVR Folder (Captures) Location In Windows 10

Ramhound, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

1. how save clippings to desktop - Similar Threads - save clippings desktop

2. Why can't I save a trimmed clip?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I save a trimmed clip?: Hello, when using the Movies and Video's app to watch a clip and afterwards trying to trim it down which takes you to the photos app, I get this message when trying to save the new clip. I was able to do so about a month or so ago and thought I'd try again now but it's still...
  3. Why can't I save a trimmed clip?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I save a trimmed clip?: Hello, when using the Movies and Video's app to watch a clip and afterwards trying to trim it down which takes you to the photos app, I get this message when trying to save the new clip. I was able to do so about a month or so ago and thought I'd try again now but it's still...
  4. Screen clip save location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen clip save location: Hi, I recently upgraded Windows version from 1909 to 20H2 and my snip and sketch pictures do no longer seem to be stored here: %LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\Temp Anyone know where it is stored now? Morten...
  5. Save a screen clipping directly to file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Save a screen clipping directly to file: Is there any way in Windows 10 to select a selection of the screen and have it save directly to a jpg or bmp file? In effect exactly the same functionality as the macOS cmd+shift+4. I don't want to open another program, I don't want to edit the image. I want to let go of the...
  6. Gamebar clipping - no microphone in clips?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gamebar clipping - no microphone in clips?: I'm making montages thru ALT-Win-G shortcut, but I would like to record my microphone in those clips too. Can't find anywhere in settings, does anybody know how to fix this? submitted by /u/Flyxor [link] [comments]...
  7. how do I save video clips made with camera

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do I save video clips made with camera: How do I save video clips I made with Camera. I cannot find an appropriate link on the camera screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-video-clips-made-with-camera/d53eb729-4c1d-4f2f-b87d-1db9811ce67e
  8. Can’t save/find my clips

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t save/find my clips: I can’t find any of my clips In my file I checked that all my settings aren’t messed up but it not saving submitted by /u/Zinonz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/emyh00/cant_savefind_my_clips/
  9. clip saving

in Windows 10 Customization
    clip saving: how can I save clips or record my gameplay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clip-saving/cac8c850-8c75-422d-80ce-96c15c1e0446
  10. How to save a web page to desktop

in Browsers and Email
    How to save a web page to desktop: Trying to put the web site Etsy on my desktop. Right click does not give me the option. How do I make it a desktop icon? 47337