Windows 10: How should I sync 10GB of documents data between my 2 Windows 10 PCs?

Discus and support How should I sync 10GB of documents data between my 2 Windows 10 PCs? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello What it the best way to sync my data in my "c:/my_docs/" folder on my two Windows 10 PCs? It is about 10GB. I am currently using SynToy 2.1 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ship69, Apr 5, 2019.

1. ship69 Win User

How should I sync 10GB of documents data between my 2 Windows 10 PCs?

Hello

What it the best way to sync my data in my "c:/my_docs/" folder on my two Windows 10 PCs?
    It is about 10GB.

I am currently using SynToy 2.1 and a 32GB memory stick, but it's horrendously slow.
    For security reasons I don't like using DropBox.

Should I connect my PCs using ethernet cables and a router (which I don't otherwise need) between them, and still use SynToy 2.1?

Surely there has to be a better way!

Thanks

J

:)

ship69, Apr 5, 2019

2. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Didn't work..!!! Sync is far out. In fact the game is ruined since am not able to buy any tokens, or upgrade any of the cars.

Antonis1966, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 5, 2019
  4. How should I sync 10GB of documents data between my 2 Windows 10 PCs?

Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

How should I sync 10GB of documents data between my 2 Windows 10 PCs?

1. How should I sync 10GB of documents data between my 2 Windows 10 PCs? - Similar Threads - should sync 10GB

2. Syncing 'My Documents' across 2 remote PCs via onedrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Syncing 'My Documents' across 2 remote PCs via onedrive?: I can't figure out how to do this:I have a w10 PC at one location, with a windows account, and a separate onedrive account that has 1tb storage through a school MS account. I am logged into the school onedrive account, and the PC's My Documents folder is backed up through the...
  3. Syncing 'My Documents' across 2 remote PCs via onedrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing 'My Documents' across 2 remote PCs via onedrive?: I can't figure out how to do this:I have a w10 PC at one location, with a windows account, and a separate onedrive account that has 1tb storage through a school MS account. I am logged into the school onedrive account, and the PC's My Documents folder is backed up through the...
  4. Syncing 'My Documents' across 2 remote PCs via onedrive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Syncing OneDrive account on 2 PCs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing OneDrive account on 2 PCs: Hi,I am using Office 365 subscription on my Laptop and syncing all files via onedrive. I want to setup a PC at my office and want to use same account on that PC too. Would I be able to sync onedrive files between my laptop and PC.For ex: I have saved Folder A at desktop in my...
  6. Swapping Windows 10 Versions between 2 PCs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Swapping Windows 10 Versions between 2 PCs: SCENARIO: I have a PC that I am going to retire. It has Windows 10 Pro. The new PC that I am buying comes with Windows 10 Home. ASK: I would like to put Windows 10 Pro on my new PC and Windows 10 Home on the old PC. Swap the Windows 10 versions. QUESTION: How can I do...
  7. Sync Windows 10 files on 2 identical Pcs

Sync Windows 10 files on 2 identical Pcs: I have a live Dell Optiplex PC and a identical back-up PC both with identical Windows 10 operating systems (version 1909) and configurations. Both PCs have identical applications loaded and share the same ethernet internet connection, they also both have Wifi enabled. Just...
  8. Sync Windows 10 files on 2 identical Pcs

in Windows 10 Support
    Sync Windows 10 files on 2 identical Pcs: I have a live Dell Optiplex PC and a identical back-up PC both with identical Windows 10 operating systems (version 1909) and configurations. Both PCs have identical applications loaded and share the same ethernet internet connection, they also both have Wifi enabled. Just...
  9. How to sync Sticky Notes between Windows 10 Domain PCs

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to sync Sticky Notes between Windows 10 Domain PCs: Our Windows 7 users for years have ejnoyed the fact that sticky notes followed them from computer to computer. There was a notes.snt file in their local profle that we copied to a network share on logoff, and then at logon we copied back to the local profile. This meant...
  10. How should I sync 10GB of documents data between my 2 Windows 10 PCs?

How should I sync 10GB of documents data between my 2 Windows 10 PCs?: Hello What it the best way to sync my data in my "c:/my_docs/" folder on my two Windows 10 PCs? It is about 10GB. I am currently using SynToy 2.1 and a 32GB memory stick, but it's horrendously slow. For security reasons I don't like using DropBox. Should I connect my PCs...