Windows 10: How should I sync 10GB of documents data between my 2 Windows 10 PCs?

Discus and support How should I sync 10GB of documents data between my 2 Windows 10 PCs? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello What it the best way to sync my data in my "c:/my_docs/" folder on my two Windows 10 PCs? It is about 10GB. I am currently using SynToy 2.1 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ship69, Apr 5, 2019.

1. ship69 Win User

How should I sync 10GB of documents data between my 2 Windows 10 PCs?

Hello

What it the best way to sync my data in my "c:/my_docs/" folder on my two Windows 10 PCs?
    It is about 10GB.

I am currently using SynToy 2.1 and a 32GB memory stick, but it's horrendously slow.
    For security reasons I don't like using DropBox.

Should I connect my PCs using ethernet cables and a router (which I don't otherwise need) between them, and still use SynToy 2.1?

Surely there has to be a better way!

Thanks

J

:)

ship69, Apr 5, 2019

2. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Didn't work..!!! Sync is far out. In fact the game is ruined since am not able to buy any tokens, or upgrade any of the cars.

Antonis1966, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 5, 2019
  4. How should I sync 10GB of documents data between my 2 Windows 10 PCs?

Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

How should I sync 10GB of documents data between my 2 Windows 10 PCs?

1. How should I sync 10GB of documents data between my 2 Windows 10 PCs? - Similar Threads - should sync 10GB

2. How to sync Sticky Notes between Windows 10 Domain PCs

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to sync Sticky Notes between Windows 10 Domain PCs: Our Windows 7 users for years have ejnoyed the fact that sticky notes followed them from computer to computer. There was a notes.snt file in their local profle that we copied to a network share on logoff, and then at logon we copied back to the local profile. This meant...
  3. How do I disable sync settings between my desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I disable sync settings between my desktops: I have three PC's that I use frequently. A Gaming PC, a Work PC, and a Surface Pro for mobility. Whenever I install a program on my gaming PC a shortcut shows up on my Work and Surface Pro desktops. I have already gone into the sync settings and disabled syncing on all...
  4. Sharing between 2 PCs keeps coming and going

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing between 2 PCs keeps coming and going: PC A recently updated to Win10 Pro v 1809. PC B is on Win10 Home 1803, both with all available updates. PC A and B have been set up with sharing for years. Recently, and seemingly worse since PC A updated to v 1809, the sharing comes and goes. Sometimes both PCs can see each...
  5. How should I sync 10GB of documents data between my 2 Windows 10 PCs?

How should I sync 10GB of documents data between my 2 Windows 10 PCs?: Hello What it the best way to sync my data in my "c:/my_docs/" folder on my two Windows 10 PCs? It is about 10GB. I am currently using SynToy 2.1 and a 32GB memory stick, but it's horrendously slow. For security reasons I don't like using DropBox. Should I connect my PCs...
  6. How to share PROGRAMS between different usernames on the 2 pcs Windows 10 PC

How to share PROGRAMS between different usernames on the 2 pcs Windows 10 PC: How to share PROGRAMS between different usernames on the 2 pcs Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-share-programs-between-different-usernames/fa7efd77-c9c2-42a7-81e8-23f3cc5f5045"
  7. Sharing problems between my PCs

Sharing problems between my PCs: Hello everyone, I have a desk PC connected to my router via cable (Ethernet) and a laptop connected to the same router via WiFi and both run Win 10. I just reinstalled my laptop and now they cannot see each other. Both PCs are connected to same network and discoverable on...
  8. Sharing data between 2 home laptops

Sharing data between 2 home laptops: I have recently rebuilt both my laptops and now can't seem to share data between them I have previously managed to do this using homegroups and file sharing but not sure if I'm using best practices. Can you advise what's the simplest way. It's mainly to back up music and...
  9. Sync favorites between PCs using the same Windows login?

in Browsers and Email
    Sync favorites between PCs using the same Windows login?: When I first moved to Windows 10 my Phone and PC (Both using the latest stable build) used to sync their internet favorites. I have no idea how I set this up, I think that it was just done automatically by Windows because I logged on to both using the same outlook.Com email...
  10. How can I reset the sync data in Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I reset the sync data in Windows 10 ?: Hello, Excuse me my bad english. I have an issue with MS Account and Windows 10. When the first official build was available, I made an install. But I made a mistake with my username. Instead of typing Leonardo, I typed Leona. *Redface With that, I got folders like...