Windows 10: How should i upgrade my RAM

Discus and support How should i upgrade my RAM in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, my name is Daniel and i dont know if i can ask for help on this topic here but if i can here is my question.I have a laptop with 2 slots of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Danielplayz, Aug 8, 2021.

1. How should i upgrade my RAM

Hi there, my name is Daniel and i dont know if i can ask for help on this topic here but if i can here is my question.I have a laptop with 2 slots of ram with 2gb of RAM with a speed of only 800Mhz and i really want to upgrade bc it was performing quite slow lately. So my question is.. should i buy a RAM with the same speed 800Mhz and use them together or buy a new RAM with a higher speed capacity and just use that alone, as is that gonna work?Please post your answers thank you!

:)

Danielplayz, Aug 8, 2021

2. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Aug 8, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 8, 2021
  4. How should i upgrade my RAM

To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin How should i upgrade my RAM :D

DrunkenMafia, Aug 8, 2021
Thema:

How should i upgrade my RAM

1. How should i upgrade my RAM - Similar Threads - should upgrade RAM

2. Upgrade my ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade my ram: hi, i wondering how i can upgrade my ram as i upgraded to windows 11 and my pc ram is 8gb and windows 11 takes 4gb off it, how do i get my rams model number to order another one, also how do i check how much ram my motherboard can upgrade to?...
  3. Upgrade my ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade my ram: hi, i wondering how i can upgrade my ram as i upgraded to windows 11 and my pc ram is 8gb and windows 11 takes 4gb off it, how do i get my rams model number to order another one, also how do i check how much ram my motherboard can upgrade to?...
  4. Should I upgrade?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should I upgrade?: Hi, I opened the Update window. [ATTACH] Is it safe to upgrade now? Or should I do next time? 20H1 does have a lot of bugs, I know it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-upgrade/52443752-fbb1-4da6-9c72-3f7c5d30a306
  5. should I upgrade?

should I upgrade?: I have Windows 10 Pro x64 v1909 18363.535 What do you think you could upgrade to? You already have the latest version of W10 Pro (1909) and the most recent build (18363.535). 147262
  6. How do i upgrade my ram for free

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i upgrade my ram for free: like i can convert my hard space to ram i have 200gb of hard space or like i program that can help me boost my ram i have 2gb of ram becouse i need to play video games...
  7. What should I set my pagefile to after upgrading my ram?

in Windows 10 Support
    What should I set my pagefile to after upgrading my ram?: Topic, What is the minimum size I should set my pagefile too so that I won't run into any problems? Currently I have 8 gb of ram and tomorrow I plan to add another 8 gb for 16 Gb total. DDR4 2133mhz if your curious what type or if that even matters. My Os is on a SSD so when...
  8. Should I Upgrade?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Should I Upgrade?: So, the question is, should I upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10? I'm asking this as my CPU is only 2.1 GHz and wondering if it would run normally or even better in cases than W7. All comments appreciated! [img] The question now is, Can i upgrade my windows 10 32...
  9. Is my CPU sub-par or should I upgrade my RAM or do nothing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is my CPU sub-par or should I upgrade my RAM or do nothing: Undecided whether my CPU needs an upgrade along with the RAM. Unit is a Lenovo Thinkpad T500 with Win10 Pro 64 bit and 4 GB of RAM. CPU is Intel Core2Duo P8600 2.4 GHz and it's x64 I have downloaded the "crucial scan" but haven't executed it yet. Workload is what...
  10. Should I Upgrade

Should I Upgrade: I have a custom built server like pc that has tons of unique hardware, top of the line ati radeon graphics card 2 years ago, pci card to add 2 extra sata ports to the 8 on the motherboard, 8 internal hard drives, two SSD, one fast one for windows 7 and one from program files,...