Windows 10: How show the date in the system tray having the small icons enabled

Discus and support How show the date in the system tray having the small icons enabled in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Thank you very much! Sorry, what I meant was this: How can one show the date and time in the system tray having the small icons enabled Aren't my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bingus, Feb 24, 2016.

1. davidhk Win User

How show the date in the system tray having the small icons enabled

Aren't my system tray icons small enough ?

How show the date in the system tray having the small icons enabled [​IMG]

davidhk, Mar 17, 2018
  2. Edwin New Member

I think your Resolution and/or dpi scaling may have a bearing on whether it works with both large and small Taskbar icons.

The Time and Date show for me using small Taskbar icons at 1920x1080, default 100% dpi:

How show the date in the system tray having the small icons enabled [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 17, 2018
  3. davidhk Win User
    Here are my computers all of which have the Use small taskbar buttons" option disabled...................

Ace Aspire 7741Z : Res 1600x900. DPI 100%
    Intel Compute Stick CS125 : Res 1280x768 DPI 100%
    Surface 3 : Res 1920x1280 DPI 150%
    Surface Pro1 : Res 1920x1080 DPI 150%

davidhk, Mar 17, 2018
  4. Bingus Win User

Exactly, that is the reason I asked.

Well, yes, it depends on, they are not that big, but I guess my ones are smaller.

Yes, a good point, that might be the reason.

Many computers, yes, that's it, the system tray / symbols are as small as I wanted them.

Bingus, Mar 17, 2018
    brotherboard, Mar 17, 2018
  6. Bingus Win User
    Yes, may be it is not the resolution alone doing it, who knows...yes, yes, the same problem with me, the age...almost dead...

Bingus, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How show the date in the system tray having the small icons enabled - Similar Threads - show date system

2. Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??: Hi everyone,I am having a problem with the system tray. I am running Windows 11 latest build 22H2 22621.900.Basically, if I go into taskbar settings and toggle apps in the "Other system tray icons" area and add more apps to be always displayed, not all the icons show in the...
  3. Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??: Hi everyone,I am having a problem with the system tray. I am running Windows 11 latest build.Basically, if I go into taskbar settings and toggle apps on the overflow settings, not all the icons show in the tray. One of them disappears.I hope I have described this...
  4. Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??: Hi everyone,I am having a problem with the system tray. I am running Windows 11 latest build.Basically, if I go into taskbar settings and toggle apps on the overflow settings, not all the icons show in the tray. One of them disappears.I hope I have described this...
  5. Date not showing with time in system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date not showing with time in system tray: My date has stopped appearing in my task bar, and only the time is showing. I recently changed monitor configurations over and back, and I found this problem when I returned to my original set up. I have messed with settings for this before, formatting the date/time in the...
  6. Date not showing with time in system tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Date not showing with time in system tray: My date has stopped appearing in my task bar, and only the time is showing. I recently changed monitor configurations over and back, and I found this problem when I returned to my original set up. I have messed with settings for this before, formatting the date/time in the...
  7. Date not showing with time in system tray

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. System Tray Icons Showing Small Even When Taskbar Set To Large

in Windows 10 Support
    System Tray Icons Showing Small Even When Taskbar Set To Large: In Windows 10, I have my taskbar set to large. My taskbar shortcuts show up correctly, but my system tray icons show up small. [img] I have already tried rebooting, moving my taskbar to the left side and back to the bottom and rebuilding my icon cache. None have worked....
  9. Avira icon on system tray not showing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Avira icon on system tray not showing: I have a laptop with win 10 pro installed. And after about 4 days not using it now the tray icon of avira is missing. But when check on task manager the avira is still working and when i search "avira" and click it the avira windows showed up and the feature there like...
  10. Small icons, but date still showing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Small icons, but date still showing on taskbar: I don't want the date showing on my taskbar, so I put the icon size to small so only the time would show, but it's still showing the date as well. How do I get rid of it? Obviously there's a glitch somewhere, but I don't know where to begin. 87195