Windows 10: how start again the upgrade to win 10 from point left over???

Discus and support how start again the upgrade to win 10 from point left over??? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Was problem less spce in reserved partition I freed space in reserved partition but after the below >>> pressing install >>> screen go light blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LeonidasSavvides, Jan 15, 2020.

1. how start again the upgrade to win 10 from point left over???

Was problem less spce in reserved partition

I freed space in reserved partition

but after the below >>> pressing install >>> screen go light blue installing... but a small message/alert appear windows 10 can not install // is it because was connected with Teamviewer remote control via a friend PC????

how start again the upgrade to win 10 from point left over??? And not start from downloading

how start again the upgrade to win 10 from point left over??? c0470473-35e1-4b57-a63f-dad0dbdb0de1?upload=true.jpg

:)

LeonidasSavvides, Jan 15, 2020
  2. lse123 Win User

is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 upgrade rant..

The free space shouldn't prevent you from upgrading to built 1607. I manually upgraded my own laptop which had only 9gigs free space left on the system drive.

I unzipped the Windows 10 Pro anniversary edition ISO on my D drive, and started the upgrade process from there. At one point the installer complained about not having enough free space on the main drive, i just had to point it to the D drive to proceed to the next step. Now the rollback installation is stored there and doesn't clog up the C drive anymore.

In your case you could insert a large sdcard to act as the required rollback drive, i'm pretty sure it would do the trick.

Oh and by the way, if you want to further compress your System files:
    • do a search Command Prompt, right-click it, and select Run as administrator.
    • Type COMPACT.EXE /CompactOS:always and hit Enter.
    You'll will gain anything from 2 to 4 gigs free space after it's done.

blobster21, Jan 15, 2020
  4. how start again the upgrade to win 10 from point left over???

is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but
    the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool says all ok and continued ok... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all ok for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?

and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)

is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

Lse123polis, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

how start again the upgrade to win 10 from point left over???

1. how start again the upgrade to win 10 from point left over??? - Similar Threads - start again upgrade

2. Remove USB Installer - Start Over Again

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove USB Installer - Start Over Again: Okay, so I am at a total loss here. I am detailing the current problem and all debug steps taken so far below. I am working on a fresh build. Computer has an m2 (SN850 500GB) and HDD. I configured the computer correctly to install windows from USB. Installed Windows 10...
  3. Start up Failure of Win 10 upgrade from 7

in Windows 10 Support
    Start up Failure of Win 10 upgrade from 7: Hello Folks. I have an Dell Inspiron N 7110 that I use for taxes and banking mostly. Its been great the other night it got unplugged and battery drained overnight... on startup I got an error message 0xc000000f. Which has started me on the journey here. Laptop is 64 bit...
  4. Windows 10 freezes if left unattended - then it starts working again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes if left unattended - then it starts working again: Hello I am continuously experiencing the following issue. I turn on my PC, log in to Windows 10 and everything is awesome. I then leave the PC unattended, without moving the mouse cursor and when I get back to the computer, the cursor still moves but the PC is in a "pre...
  5. Windows 10 installer starting over again following reboot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installer starting over again following reboot: So I decided to reset and reinstall windows 10 on my laptop since it got really slow. I've been trying to do this using a USB. I prioritized the boot of the USB so it would run the installer However every time the installer reaches 100% in the "Getting files ready for...
  6. Win 10 upgrade fail again and again and again 0X80070017

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 upgrade fail again and again and again 0X80070017: I have error code 0X80070017. The upgrade assistant said to contact support so here I am - I hope. I did think that Microsoft Support would have a online help, but there was only a series of topics, none with that error code. Can anyone please help. Or if not at least...
  7. Win 10 Upgrade will not start

Win 10 Upgrade will not start: I'm helping a friend upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10. My Win 10 upgrade went through cleanly and quickly. George (my friend) is not computer literate so I agreed to do the upgrade as he'd been receiving prompts on his PC. On the day we'd agreed he rang to say he'd responded...
  8. Upgrade win 10 again

Upgrade win 10 again: Hello, Recently made another try to upgrade my system with upgrade assistant, the download was slow but finished, then started the update, suddenly stopped and got this "Something went wrongerror 0x80070652", ran ant troubleshooter but it could not find anything. Previously...
  9. Win 10 upgrade failed. How to prevent it from being tried again?

Win 10 upgrade failed. How to prevent it from being tried again?: Aloha, I've got a couple of Win 8.1 machines where I discovered that the upgrade to Win 10 was attempted (and I did not ask for this) and failed. At this point I really don't want to install Win 10, I just want to prevent my machines from trying to install it again....
  10. starting over again, with W10

in Windows 10 Support
    starting over again, with W10: Just got new HP W10 laptop back from HP repair. Now I have to start over. I'm not good at this stuff, and I got real confused before on here. It has this "edge" browser. I want the IE, and have it open to m y yahoo email homepage. It seems to be a major issue just to do a...