Windows 10: How stop any upgrade windows 10 and my drivers

Discus and support How stop any upgrade windows 10 and my drivers in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I Have windows 10 and it automatically upgrade itself and upgrade my driver such as GPU and etc I want to stop all upgrading ... i change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Amirheavy666, Jun 15, 2017.

1. How stop any upgrade windows 10 and my drivers

I Have windows 10 and it automatically upgrade itself and upgrade my driver such as GPU and etc

I want to stop all upgrading ... i change the setting in System in control panel for upgrade driver but after 3-5 Hours in one day or next day it again try to upgrade*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh

what i must do ??? thanks*Shock

:)

Amirheavy666, Jun 15, 2017
  2. EloyCosta Win User

Having audio problems after updating to Windows 10

My audio has stopped working after upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. How can I fix this? Any drivers or further updates required?

EloyCosta, Jun 15, 2017
  3. Device driver for Bluetooth

I have hp pavilion 14-b114se upgraded to windows 10. my driver for Bluetooth was stopped no installed. I don't know how to download Bluetooth drive

sajinvarghese, Jun 15, 2017
  4. How stop any upgrade windows 10 and my drivers

Enable or Disable Driver Updates in Windows Update in Windows 10

Optionally, you can try this (enter to CMD as admin):
    Code: reg add "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Device Metadata" /v "PreventDeviceMetadataFromNetwork" /t REG_DWORD /d "1" /f reg add "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\DriverSearching" /v "DontSearchWindowsUpdate" /t REG_DWORD /d "1" /f reg add "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\DriverSearching" /v "SearchOrderConfig" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f reg add "HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate" /v "ExcludeWUDriversInQualityUpdate" /t REG_DWORD /d "1" /f schtasks /Change /TN "Microsoft\Windows\Device Setup\Metadata Refresh" /Disable[/quote]

TairikuOkami, Jun 15, 2017
  5. AddRAM Win User
    Settings>Updates & Security>Advanced Options>Defer Feature updates

What version do you have now ?

Type Winver in the run box, it`ll tell you.

AddRAM, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How stop any upgrade windows 10 and my drivers

1. How stop any upgrade windows 10 and my drivers - Similar Threads - stop upgrade drivers

2. how to stop Windows 10 from upgrading to 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to stop Windows 10 from upgrading to 11: ok so i just want to stop windows 10 constantly prompting me to downgrade to windows 11, buy downgrade i mean my copy of 10 is a pro 64-bit edition yet every time i update 10 it prompts me to upgrade/downgrade to 11 base and it driving me bonkers how do i stop this...
  3. how to stop Windows 10 from upgrading to 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to stop Windows 10 from upgrading to 11: ok so i just want to stop windows 10 constantly prompting me to downgrade to windows 11, buy downgrade i mean my copy of 10 is a pro 64-bit edition yet every time i update 10 it prompts me to upgrade/downgrade to 11 base and it driving me bonkers how do i stop this...
  4. How can I upgrade the openGL driver on my windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I upgrade the openGL driver on my windows 10?: I would like to know how I can upgrade my openGL driver on my windows 10,I tried updating it but it says it's up to date its a i7,I am trying to use 3D printing applications like crua but it says my computer doesn't have the correct openGL driver to use this application,Can...
  5. How can I upgrade the openGL driver on my windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I upgrade the openGL driver on my windows 10?: I would like to know how I can upgrade my openGL driver on my windows 10,I tried updating it but it says it's up to date its a i7,I am trying to use 3D printing applications like crua but it says my computer doesn't have the correct openGL driver to use this application,Can...
  6. How can I upgrade the openGL driver on my windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How do I stop my display driver from auto-upgrading?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I stop my display driver from auto-upgrading?: Here's my current display driver's details and when I tried to update my windows my system started downloading this version of my display driver:I have already used this version for a while and it was really buggy. It made my laptop's screen flicker like crazy. and it's also...
  8. How To Stop Windows 10 upgrades

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How To Stop Windows 10 upgrades: I am running Windows 10, version 1709 and received a update to 1803 and I installed it - big mistake, it killed apps and other things that I want so I rolled back to 1709; the next thing I see is an update to 1803. How to I put a stop to an accidental install of any further...
  9. How to stop windows 10 Upgrades (not security updates)

How to stop windows 10 Upgrades (not security updates): I have a problem with windows 10 and wish that someone with more experience can help me understad if what i'm going to ask is possible: i would like to use windows (10 pro) as a stable system to work on my projects, so i was using windows 10 1607 and had set the "defer...
  10. How to stop Windows 10 1709 upgrade?

How to stop Windows 10 1709 upgrade?: The other day, I upgraded my computer from Windows 10 1703 to 1709. It broke my display drivers, preventing me from playing Minecraft and also removing the option to put the computer to sleep. No matter what I did, one of them (the GeForce driver) would not get fixed. So I...